[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

1 hour ago, janeeta said:

Bogummy is perfection. No smoking, no drinking, family man who is kind and courteous.

LDW is totally my spirit animal and super hubby material, plus he looks SUPER HOT as a blond.

And GY, a little old for me (but hey, if ET is 19 and with 39 year old KS, then I guess 24 with a 37 Y/O isn't too bad) is super cute too. I don't think of him as a conventionally hot guy but damn he has charisma and has won me over with his personality. DId you see that video of him throwing secret hearts and winks are fans? Ultra-cute!

Oh he is ultra hot when he's blonde and he does not look weird when he's blonde, it suits him.  He's not that old..  37 is ok.. eg: Bogummy is too young for me hahah but logically ET is not with a 39 year old haahh he's 900  years old :)) he's from Joseon era :P   man does not mature as quick as women so 10-12 yrs age gap is ok..  

One of the reasons that we don't see that much skinship in the drama as bec ET is playing a 19 year old a high schooler,  but normally there is only 12 years age gap between the two leads..  

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not quote images.
  • Like 8

11 minutes ago, autumna said:

I am really liking Lee El/Red Lady in this role I dont think I have watched her in another drama before, does anyone have any recommendations..?

White Christmas! It's a great drama, very different from typical ones.

I also really like her! She is very charismatic.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, libertynow said:

I thought Eun Tak is a missing soul/special case/unknown but lately her name appears on death cards, did they fix her file?

because GR submited her file as he was asked to do so by GB when she was missing.

• Like 5

[Drama Review] 'Goblin' - Episode 11

kim-go-eun_1483999967_gob2.jpg

Although episode 10 of the 'Goblin' was a whirlwind of suspense and fun, episode 11 left me feeling a bit bored throughout each scene. While it contained some unique situations, it seemed to not further the plot as much as we expected and keeps everything stagnant until the very end.

The story of Kim Shin (Gong Yoo) and his sister's past becomes more intense as well as saddening now that it is told with a fuller perspective. Before, the bits and pieces made it more scattered rather than mysterious and intriguing. Viewers developed a lot of misconceptions and the story lacked anything in depth to keep us pondering about it. It became attention grabbing once his sister and the King were more involved.

To my surprise, Kim Shin reveals to Sunny (Yoo In Na) that he is her brother in her past life. I was left wondering if there would be any dire consequences for revealing such truths to her, and it seems there might be since Sunny kept feeling pain in the same place the arrow pierced the Queen.

kim-go-eun_1483999968_gob6.jpg

When you sick but still look like a 10 - wife her!

Read full article here>>>http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/drama-review-goblin-episode-11

• Like 8

Aw they're so cute.LDW and YIN bts. Wookie teasing YIN and he has another sticker on his script. Now it's GR and Sunny form Boni and crew.

@janeeta actually LDW is not bad in English. I had chance to speak with him and he understands everything and trying to speak. Just a bit of practice and that's it. He's loving listening English songs and he always knows lyrics. And he's more hot in blond in reality then in that gif. hehe

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, Princi_86 said:

@janeeta actually LDW is not bad in English. I had chance to speak with him and he understands everything and trying to speak. Just a bit of practice and that's it. He's loving listening English songs and he always knows lyrics. And he's more hot in blond in reality then in that gif. hehe

Wait really? I read somewhere that he couldn't! When did you get to meet him? Lucky! :) 

Well, I guess language is no longer a barrier in my imaginary marriage. Let the imagination run wild! :lol:

3 minutes ago, janeeta said:

Wait really? I read somewhere that he couldn't! When did you get to meet him? Lucky! :) 

Well, I guess language is no longer a barrier in my imaginary marriage. Let the imagination run wild! :lol:

now you break the language barrier, let's go and plan the wedding :))) 

• Like 4

Hit Show Goblin Remains Most Viewed Drama In Second Week of January

C1xEEoxXUAI2jCK.jpg

The runaway hit show has kept up its popularity in the new year.

As we go into the second week of January, it seems that Goblin‘s ratings are only getting better. Goblin has received 287.8 points from the Content Impact Index, making it the most viewed show. Goblin has already set records, even topping the popularity of the record-breaking drama Descendants of the Sun last year.

Also charting high on the list this week is Hwarang, which seems to be on the rise following China’s Hallyu ban. It came in at 2nd. Making its way in at number three was SBS‘s Legend of the Blue Sea.

Goblin airs Fridays and Saturdays on tvN and if you haven’t started watching Goblin yet, here’s why you definitely should.

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/hit-show-goblin-remains-viewed-drama-second-week-january/

• Like 18

1 hour ago, autumna said:

I am really liking Lee El/Red Lady in this role I dont think I have watched her in another drama before, does anyone have any recommendations..?

I like her too. She oozes charisma in her role. But so far I've only seen her in supporting / guest roles in drama. I've seen her in " It's Ok that's love" and most recently a guest role in "Entourage " . I plan to start watching Wild Romance with LDW & I read she also has a small role there. 

15 minutes ago, janeeta said:

Chingu, there are many ways to communicate, if you know what I mean, ahem. If I'm married to LDW , I think talking is not necessary. :lol:

@Princi_86 You lucky gal. 

4 hours ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

Thanks @ucylucy for sharing the spoiler! :wub: Kinda what we all wanted, isn't it? 

My take on amnesia: I do think after she pulled the sword and the mark disappear, he will be erased from her memory. She will no longer be Goblin's bride but just a normal human being. GR won't be looking for her. Again and again in this drama, ET or KS had said, I will look for you. I will search for you. I will remember you. So it's like a promise and also the word "Fate" and "Destiny" are said many times in this drama too. Writernim threw many hints at us. Memory loss is like a side effect of pulling the sword. Of course I hate amnesia used in drama. But if done right, it could strengthen the story. 

Ending: I REALLY want to see a wedding. We started this drama with ET as Goblin's bride. It will be such a great completion to see her and KS get married. With her finally become his bride in this lifetime and him getting another chance to live as a mortal, same with GR. That would be a wonderful ending. 

And the bouquet would be made of buckwheat flowers? Heheheh. Full circle. 

• Like 13

@sooyoungdaebak I agree with wanting a KS-ET wedding. The show's entire basis is the Goblin and his bride and I'd like to take that VERY literally. I like what ET said in an earlier episode of feeling like ET and KS were becoming a family. KS has been alone for so many centuries and ET has had no family since she was 9, these two need one another and I'd love to see them becoming a real family, married and with a domestic life (with WY and Sunny and DH too!). Being married would finalize the Goblin couple. KS giving ET the Destin necklace and "marking" her as his own literally warmed my heart and I'd LOOOOOVE to see him put a ring on her and call her his wife.

23 hours ago, EstherW said:

Forgive me if I sound really uninterested. I love the drama, I love our 2 OTPs. But why can't KS jus tell WY the grim reaper name and submit PJW name as missing soul and have him 'officially' declared as a missing soul to be collected? Then WY can end his 'evil fate' with KS by his side for PJW to be sent for his punishment! I mean that's why those who are punished don't drink the tea to be sent to the various levels of hell for punishment. *remember the car driver who did not drink the tea?*

Lol! How perfect would this be. The bromance can resume and we get more funny moments....Unfortunately, KS is just too angry....Yeo was the one who ordered him killed after all....I mean, if I can still be mad at an ex-friend who called me the "B" word 12 years ago.....imagine if the person killed you..........

and your sister........

and your family......

and your friends..... 

you' be pretty angry and unwilling to work with them.

• Like 10