[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

Omg.. episode 12 is indeed a roller coaster ride.

It's ups and downs makes me emotionally exhausted today.

I'm super glad ET told KS about that evil ghost... and is ET slowly losing her powers? Her birthmark is fading. I'm so afraid she won't be able to summon KS when she's in danger in the future. Plus in school, her ghost friend said something about ET genuinely unable to see her. This sounds bad.

And I held my breath when KS went up the stairs to confront WY. It's clear that despite 900 years, he is still angry and resentful towards WY. I was praying that maybe ET will appear to make sure KS gets back his right mind. She did mentioned in the car that she hoped that he would be a bigger person; more forgiving is my take on what she meant. 

1 more week of torture before Friday comes and it will be intense, ep 13 that is. With 4 more episodes, I hope it will end with a BANG as well.

Did I mentioned that the kiss from both OTPs had me squealing like a little girl. ET and KS was expected cause of the stills but WY and Sunny...unexpected. 

• Like 11

8 hours ago, nearsea said:

And what about deok hwa's identity guys? Do we know by now who he really is?

DH is 100% HUMAN. 

that butterfly that shows up infront of KS used DH body to communicate and put all 4 main characters together. I couldn't understand what DH was saying since i dont speak Korean. 

butterfly deity of whatever it is said some stuff to KS and GR at the club. then all the butterflies flew out of him and DH fell to the ground. DH wakes up and doesnt know what happened. 

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, JotaIsBae said:

deok hwa is a vassal by the god who created ks as goblin

Thank you for the heads up. I will withhold from giving my view concerning king's mourning for now. But honestly speaking, once you have 'pulled the trigger' there is no going back. He should have known better. There is one thing called loving, but then there is 'the love which kills, which is like poison'. This love is more destructive, and would take away  more than giving back imo. So recalling @packmule3 's wonderful comparison between Shin's love for ET and that of GR's for the queen. I hope writer doesn't try to rationalize why the king did what he did.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, gamshe said:

omg such a rollercoaster i have so many feelings :bawling:

Did sunny not forget GR? is that why she doesn't tell anything about GR to Shin? He said '' You still protect that idiot in this life too'' omg or is it really because she actually forgot it? It would be amazing if she didn't but omg how? I cried so much during the WangSun scene this is crazy.

And Euntak doesn't see ghosts anymore omg I am afraid she won't be able to summon Shin anymore holy richard simmons 

the final scene :bawling: :bawling:

@gamshe She protects Wang Yeo from Kim Shin's wrath, all right. Imho there is no question that she remembers who he is from her vision of the adult king.

• Like 9

This drama never fails to amaze the hell out of me! This prolly is one of the most amazing dramas I have ever watched. Every episode is like a total shocker and revelation. This is by far one of the best episodes I have seen; the angst, sorrow, innocence, love -- every emotion bottled up in one episode. 

I hope it reaches 20% because damn, this drama is really good. It deserves to be known and watched. WEW 

PS. My bromance :((((( Although I want both KS and GR to sort everything out, it hurts to see my favorite bromance acting up like this. Huhu. And that scene between SN and GR... They totally nailed it. I can't imagine seeing other actors/actresses playing the 5 leads in this drama. MY HEART. How to wait for another week for this...........  *sulks in one corner* 

PPS. To all recappers, those who post gifs and photos... THANK YOU! My heart goes to all of you, chingus! 

• Like 12

GOBLIN is definitely the best drama of my life

just finished watching live streaming and OMG I was basically not even breathing in the midst of awe, angst, misery and tears flowing endlessly from my eyes.. HOW COULD THEY EVER MADE A DRAMA THIS AMAZING? no wonder Korean people call writer Kim Eun Sook "God Eun Sook" I mean who can possibly rival her in Kdrama writing universe.. I BOW 100 times to her... manse manse 100X 

every scene is just taking my breath away beautiful.... especially today episode is devoted to Wang Sun couple... I really really love the way the writer also bring adult Wang Yeo and adult Kim Sun as the King and Queen... OMG if they play 50 episodes sageuk drama like that.. I will devoted one year of my life for that drama... Lee Dong Wook.. YOU ARE A GIFT FROM K DRAMA GOD.. jeongmal kamsahanmida!! 

my heart is aching and so painful in every Wang Yeo scene... he regreted ALL his doing in his entire life... in the rest of his miserable life... how naive and stupid he was.. to destroy his most precious love and people.. every second must be a burning hell like an endless punishment...

OK I need to calm the heck down before writing..... (drinking a huge glass of iced water) BRB..

• Like 18

I missed the kiss??????????? 

Well it is sad anyway...

I don't want GR and Sunny forget about each other...its time to late king/GR makes thing right this time to late queen/Sunny...both were victims there

Am i dreaming to much? Doesn't seem right to anyone but me?

• Like 9

oww what do I hear?? My bromance is going through hard times. But what I'm most positive about in  this drama is their relationship! They've grown very fond of each other and I'm sure KS won't hold grudges for long. Especially since I think that he has forgive King a long time ago. KS knows perfectly that his sister loved very much the King and he has also promised that he would protect Yeo :wub:

• Like 9