[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

4 hours ago, Princi_86 said:

@princess nour90 do you know is that fan club of Gong Yoo who'll do food support today or some celeb? I know he'll receive food support today done by the same agency as we're dealing with. We have planned food support for Friday, but suddenly the schedule has changed and Wookie's agency suggested to do it today, but food truck has been booked already for today for GY support. So I wonder if it's fans or celeb. If fans then they're more lucky than we. Oh. Their schedule is so though and changes so rapidly and it's so hard for international fans to do food support. :crazy:

I read Song Jihyo sent one food truck for Wookie at the set recently! love their friendship

• Like 6

In my opinion so far, I'm convince that GR (wang yeo) was the king, I wonder where was him in the span of 600 years before he become GR? I notice that from many reaper that appeared so far in this drama, they are at least in their 20s or 30s,but never saw anyone older than that.. We know from KS that anyone who become the GR committed big sin in their previous life, but no elderman at all? Or does all GR just become their faces in their 20s or 30s eventhough they died old when they become GR? I dunno whether this question has come up or not, consider this thread moving so fast where my last post was 70ish pages behind and I cant keep up from where I left of.. :sweatingbullets:

And about latest news on LDW's casting story for GR role, my all 4 thumbs up for him! He's such an admirable actor, even though he is lead's role material, but he didn't hesitate to gives all his effort to get this GR's role as second lead, because he likes the character.. It almost become a huge loss for this drama to not cast him for GR's role! I like him from my girl, hotel's king, and roommate, and I super love him when he was guesting in The return of superman...but now knowing about the story of his GR casting make me even love him more!!! He is such a sweetheart and down-to-earth person.

This drama is wonderful, for the first time in my experience of watching Kdrama, only in Goblin all leads roles and second roles has successfully steal my heart and written on my favorite actor/actress list! Gong Yoo, Yoo In Na, Lee Dong Wook, already on my list from before, but Kim Go Eun n Yook Seung Jae are a discovery for me for I only know YSJ in WGM and I never watch KGE before (I can't get myself into CITT). The role for 5 of them just perfectly fit for each one of them...

• Like 23

Sharing another FMV of ShinTak 

Really love this FMV the lyrics match every scenes very well..

Yes please get married and have babies :wub:

"Breathless"

If our love was a fairy tale
I would charge in and rescue you
On a yacht baby we would sail
To an island where we'd say I do

And if we had babies they would look like you
It'd be so beautiful if that came true
You don't even know how very special you are

You leave me breathless
You're everything good in my life
You leave me breathless
I still can't believe that you're mine
You just walked out of one of my dreams
So beautiful you're leaving me
Breathless

And if our love was a story book
We would meet on the very first page
The last chapter would be about
How I'm thankful for the life we've made

And if we had babies they would have your eyes
I would fall deeper watching you give life
You don't even know how very special you are

You must have been sent from heaven to earth to change me
You're like an angel
The thing that I feel is stronger than love believe me
You're something special
I only hope that I'll one day deserve what you've given me
But all I can do is try
Every day of my life

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, rrmski said:

Ailee will be joining the OST of Goblin.
Wow, Ailee too! Her voice is amazing. Can't wait to hear her song.

source: OSEN

Wow, that is fantastic news! I am unfamiliar with female Korean singer (but I am a Jebbies), but I know Ailee has amazing voice. I watched some of her live performances on youtube. :grin:

• Like 6

Ailee means angst? Her voice is angelic, and  most of all, powerfully heart-wrenching in melancholic ballads.

EDIT: If she sings a song like this for one of our OTPs, I think I will cry like there's no tomorrow. 

This one was for "Fated to Love You".

Edited by selenette
Changing video link
  • Like 17