[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

8 hours ago, hallee said:

In episode 10, Kim Shin was still bothered about his premoniton for the 29yo Eun Tak's date / meeting with a certain depeunim. And so KS suddenly realizes that he was the one who bought and gave the necklace to ET...but after realizing this, KS immediately get out of bed and use his portal door and went back to Quebec and bought the said necklace - which is quite confusing to me since how did KS knew that he was the one who gave the necklace to ET??? And if he did, why would KS run out of his bed and bought the necklace again in Quebec...can't finish this puzzle everytime i rewatched episode 10:anguished:

@hallee It may be because he knows where the necklace stall is and it may not be there forever. He also saw ET shopping at the park and knows she likes it. Knowing about it and discovering that he is part of her future by buying a necklace for her, he did not hesitate as he wants to be part of her future.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, hallee said:

In episode 10, Kim Shin was still bothered about his premoniton for the 29yo Eun Tak's date / meeting with a certain depeunim. And so KS suddenly realizes that he was the one who bought and gave the necklace to ET...but after realizing this, KS immediately get out of bed and use his portal door and went back to Quebec and bought the said necklace - which is quite confusing to me since how did KS knew that he was the one who gave the necklace to ET??? And if he did, why would KS run out of his bed and bought the necklace again in Quebec...can't finish this puzzle everytime i rewatched episode 10:anguished:

i think he did not see he gave the necklace to her. He just calculated that if he buys it and give it to her then she will not forgett about him even if she is meeting some CEO because she is wearing it in the future. He went out and bought it so he can give her now to be used in the future. I hope how I see it gives you some explanation.

• Like 8

WOAHH  GOBLIN is really popular in SK i think...:blush:

It's surprised me when i watched Running man and 1N2D mentioning Goblin LOL 

Even Junho and Defcon make a parody about uri Goblin and GR Hahaha

1N2D

1483267681988078_99_20170101195303.jpg

4. [+970, -20] Goblin's OST was crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fencing hard carries ㅋㅋㅋ

Source:http://kkul-jaem.blogspot.com/2017/01/1n2d-infinity-challenge-masked-singer.html

• Like 15

Kim Go Eun is not pretty? What is pretty definition? Anyone would have different definition and taste.. to me SHK is the prettiest, to my bff it's Park Shin Hye, to you maybe other actress.. pretty is a state of mind.. pretty is the chemistry.. and for Kim Go Eun to be chosen by Kim Eun Sook chaka nim since the first place it means KGE is pretty in a way that KES have as a state of mind.. for the role of a teenager to emerge into a young lady, who is better than KGE? I can't even think of any. And I have seen KGE in a tight dress with her gorgeous butt and her long legs.. she is a sexy woman. The drama can't have a steamy kisses because of the 15 years old plus age restriction but who knows who can watch it, maybe the whole family at home.. it's not 'a man and a woman' movie or an adult drama that air in the night time.. 

I'm really satisfied with all the leading roles. Especially GY and LDW (love LDW in Hotel King) and this is my first drama for Gong Yoo.. I didn't watch Big or others...

• Like 19

2 hours ago, an05 said:

And I agree with everyone on KGE's beauty. She has her own charm and unique beauty, not to mention acting talent. I think people with monolids are so pretty... It's sad that Korea always puts so much emphasis on conventional beauty rather than acting talent and I'm so glad KGE proved her haters wrong. I've been defending her ever since the hate towards her after CITT debacle and when Knetz and inetz made rude comments towards her when she was casted for goblin, I knew she she would prove them wrong:)

and I have to say I need LDW and Gong yoo in a sageuk after this drama...If I'm not wrong they never did a saguek before?

KGE was initially ridiculed..but then once CITT started, no one had anything to say..

Its just that when at the end of the series she tried to speak against pHJ and for the director that viewers got angry.. and rightly so..

Just because her character was't butchered or she is more pally with certain actors doesn't mean director was right in the major goof up that she did..

• Like 2

Sorry if this is posted before,

I was thinking that maybe it's a possibility that Ji EunTak's past life is the daughter of the former king, Wang Yeo's brother.

http://1d8hp2rplsf3sp5too74go3z.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Goblin10-00203.jpg

Ji EunTak was a princess in her previous life.

Wang Yeo was her uncle. She was close to Queen Sun (it's possible Queen Sun took care of her or spends most time with her) and also to Warrior Shin (possible she's fond of him) .

Warrior Shin might not recognize her because the former King (Wang Yeo's brother)'s daughter is still very young (9 year old girl). Goblin Shin didn't know what Ji EunTak looks like when she was very young.

Reaper Yeo and Sunny don't recognize her because Reaper still can't remember his past and Sunny doesn't know her previous life.

Image result for smiley i don't know gif

• Like 5

speaking about DH real identity being the deity, I just recognize, the night when Shin make the fog and the supermoon, when GR get so angry with him causing the nature abnormalities, he said that he just want to be recognized, either by the GOD(deity) or Eun Tak.

And the one who we know accusing him of the supernatural phenomenon was DH and ET, idk it's just my thinking but it looks like the hint that DH is the deity is here.

• Like 12

Hello Chingudeul. I'm back on my wifi area again. LOL

What about this beauty standards matter? After that age gaps... Why should we make it a problem? For me, as long as the actors and actress can delivered the character very well, made me drowned inside the story, than it will be remembered as beautiful drama. Let's not continue this beauty standards and age gaps topic, because in real life those topics only matter for shallow thinking people. I'm sorry, but I really wanna enjoy this show and thread, let's begin 2017 with new topic. Only 6 more eps.... let's hope for more skinship! Yay.

• Like 15

The size of a mass is not proportional to its volume That little girl as small as a violet That little girl that flutters like a flower petal Pulls me with a mass greater than the Earth In a moment, I Like Newton’s apple Mercilessly rolled and fell on her With a thud, with a thud thud My heart From the sky to the ground Continued to swing dizzyingly like a pendulum It was first love

• Like 17

Guyz does any body has the link of the bg music which is played in Goblin? The music which played when Grim Reaper was looking at a man who was crossing the road and the red lady appeared from back.Maybe its epi 6/7.It was also played many times in epi 10.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, aidanelle said:

I enjoy reading all the theories in this forum.

My question at the moment...who gave the jade ring to Kim Sun?

I think this will be revealed in the next episode. The scene where someone puts a ring on Kim Sun hasn't been fully shown. 

• Like 2

On 1/1/2017 at 1:29 PM, sia3 said:

Initially I wonder why some scenes were added which is not relevant to the plot, but with the revelation of the ghost who watch over Eun Tak for her mum (such a tear-jerking moment too), I now look forward to Kim Eun Sook revealing why she had added all other side-characters and what roles they may play in the future to uri favourite trio in the Goblin household.

One of the best things about this show is the casts. All the main characters are great actors especially Gong Yoo, Lee Dong Wook and Kim Go Eun. The direction and cinematography are no joke too. Thanks to tvN for the investment, and I suppose Subway plays a big part too since the PPL literally force it down our throats every single episode.  :sweatingbullets:

sorry i cut your post chingu ^^

we still don't know actually whether some plots are relevant to the story or not until the end of the drama. because we've known that some scenes are quite "mysterious" lol..e.g. the kid that ET helped when he was bullied by 2 older kids. i'm curious he is a human or ghost. if according to me, i think some ghosts that ET had helped before can help ET back later by asking forgiveness for ET or even KS to the deity. i hope so. hehe...

yes, i agree with you about the cast. the cast are all amazing. i don't see LDW as a supporting role as he has almost the same amount of scene as GY. and i can see GY treats him like a lead role too. i think the biggest PPL here is discovery? haha..they put on the jacket anytime since it is so cold. thanks to the PPLs too because they have made our actors and actress look fabulous. Lol... *spray white musk edt in the air to feel Gong Yoo's aura :wub:

p.s. i was away for 1 day and i'm 12 pages left behind again. Lol.. this thread is really amazing. can we get 1000 pages until the end of the drama? haha... need to catch backreading and finish eps 9 and 10 before friday. wait for me, chingus :grimace:

• Like 12

so many speculation and theory but only few episodes left..I hope KES will not make it short cut...like in DOTS ending that seems to have so many hole in the story..if possible just extend more episode just to tell all the story ,,I won't complain...hehehehe I don't want this drama to end early..I really pray they will extend more episode..

I'm just curious,,is this drama 16 or 18 episode?? Some says its 16 but some says its 18,,

• Like 7