[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

GB sitting ouside...looking at some book...ET around him running so playfull...he enjoys watching her...she gets to him...he's serious..another leaf falls to his book ...they r looking at each other THE END

Seems he made a decision...

Missed preview...

• Like 13

Preview showed KS and ET in the buckwheat field. She is going to pull out the sword. I am still unsure if she can actually see the sword. I think she can cos she was able to talk to KS without actually speaking this episode.

The sweet date was tinged with so much sadness and melancholy. He is living up his last days!!! Visual extravaganza!! 

• Like 13

29 minutes ago, staygold said:

Goblin is so happy and hungover that he made the cherry trees in the city blossom in the wrong season!!! :wub::grin::heart:

27 minutes ago, ktiminie said:

Ahahaha trees have blossom in winter, it's in every newspapers! He's falling hard for her ^_^

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's so adorable!! :wub::wub::wub: 

• Like 8

The preview: why eun tak held the word like that,isnt it easier to pull it by holding the sword handle,it looks like she didnt properly held the handle,its like she's holding the blade part. Why do i feel she just pretend thats why she didnt handle the sword correctly. Cmiiw :)

• Like 8