[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

2 hours ago, inna75 said:

@Donut Baekie..congratulations chinggu!! Good luck for your first day..(at this point, don't you wish you have 3 gentlemen in the form a dashing goblin, handsome grim reaper and cute nephew of the goblin to wait for you at your house with an ice cream cake? Hehe..:wub::)..sorry chinggu..still recovering from the drama..)

if only..haha...if there's no grim reaper or cute nephew i still fine with it.. but i could only dream when i went home..

i open the door..

tumblr_ok8b82bOW01qisd43o1_250.gif 

Then my goblin wait for me in front of the door and smiling handsomely while saying "congrats dear" :wub:

tumblr_ok8b82bOW01qisd43o2_250.gif

Hahaha..i need to stop.. but thanks chinggu...

(shyshyshy):D

tumblr_ok8b82bOW01qisd43o3_250.gif

• Like 21

@lorac529 first thing I thought of when I read your post about GY preferring someone smart and pretty was that he has used both those qualities to deceive GE! 

Smart - kissing scene in the tent... when she moved the stool 

Pretty - taking her photo with the candles 

I really wonder when the interview was conducted or if it was just a mish mash of his previous interviews. 

Dying from shipping here! 

My other half is 8 years older than me, and I can attest that having someone who relies on him (小鸟依人)and yet challenges him is important to an older man. Can see why GY would be very attracted to GE, please let it develop into something more!! 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, Donut Baekie said:

if only..haha...if there's no grim reaper or cute nephew i still fine with it.. but i could only dream when i went home..

i open the door..

Then my goblin wait for me in front of the door and smiling handsomely while saying "congrats dear" :wub:

Hahaha..i need to stop.. but thanks chinggu...

(shyshyshy):D

OMG!! I like @Donut Baekie chinggu...:wub::wub::D:D *clap clap clap*

• Like 5

1 hour ago, blumilk said:

@lorac529 first thing I thought of when I read your post about GY preferring someone smart and pretty was that he has used both those qualities to deceive GE! 

Smart - kissing scene in the tent... when she moved the stool 

Pretty - taking her photo with the candles 

I really wonder when the interview was conducted or if it was just a mish mash of his previous interviews. 

Dying from shipping here! 

My husband is 8 years older than me, and I can attest that having someone who relies on him (小鸟依人)and yet challenges him is important to an older man. Can see why GY would be very attracted to GE, please let it develop into something more!! 

I never heard him saying this in his previous interviews but i do wonder if the source of this news is reliable afterall the Chinese news doesn't source and keep pointing at one another with a few pointing to Ettoday news from Taiwan (click here to see) ....hopefully, it's not something that the Chinese media made up...coz i really have no luck finding such news on Naver.  Hopefully, we get to have more interviews to know whether this is true!

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, mikenham said:

You read my mind !!

One thing that should not be overlooked ...

His ear had never turned RED 

Hide contents

6.png

f_SDiary31m_1a94cfa.jpg

kiss-her.jpg

9bCSM.png

Sure thing !!! the power of Goblin ( 's bride) burned his ear ... LOL

C2ne2GYUQAAB9ZK.jpg

okcexpjjj3q9DfF68nW-o.jpg

Omg!! It's too obvious isn't it. I notice that his ears gets really red and his face burns like a fire when he's with go eun(i mean eun tak..hihii)

• Like 18

Chinggus.. I'm not sure if anyone has actually mentioned this before..

How come during the special eps, there were requests made by fans but none of them are international fans? (Or were there any??..because I heard there was a request by Made in Heaven  which at first I thought maybe this person is probably from other countries but the request reflects from someone local). I mean how come @sooyoungdaebak or @janeeta (whom btw I noticed are the top two contributors of soompi forums..congrats chinggu!! *clap clap clap*:wub:) were not among those names making the requests? or  @valzki @Donut Baekie @maryofbethany  @seasonsoftheheart32 @lorac529 @hamaji @Mayrita @lindy01 @madmonika @violetpetal @ludadeer @autumn93 @maryamzulaikha @linnieluu @fluffyholic @anrytoma @am420 @hinotori93 @marjwarren23 @Zuellene Casela @baram1004 @ribbonbii @madmonika @molybdenum @momakas @dimayuna @nonstop318 @happysmile89 @Visually-wandering @ghosthunt @o10orio @pnaysurfer84 @spikey constantine @nuramels @Stacey Thao @weasley18 @mikenham @haru5791..and the rests (I know I missed out more names here but you know who you are chinggus..:))..or any of you chinggus get the requests read in the specials? Hehehe..that should be daebak!!

I was wondering if we can request for another special, specially made for international fans.. I mean wouldn't it be cool? :grin:

Which country are you guys from? Me..malaysia..

If let's say the PDs did lurk into this forum and saw that the OTP has like world wide fanatic fans who wants to see other BTS moments (especially on the OTP), they might grant us the BTS for the missing bed scene...hahaha * sorry my delulu mind is high again* :crazy::D

• Like 20

26 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

Let's squeal away!! :wub:

SzSxtsnZsKOw8.gif

19 minutes ago, sooyoungdaebak said:

Confession....

nGSkAhXJtHTNK.gif

Awww....our couple get so shy!!! 

Hahahaha! @sooyoungdaebak  just like your nick name. daebakkkk!! :lol: I laugh so loud watch this lol. What will happen if this spead out?  lol People will find this hilarious. Seriously, the text so match with their expression lmao! 

Omg i still laughing :lol: watch that 

• Like 18

4 hours ago, inna75 said:

.yes..yes.. I remember this part of the BTS..I was also wandering why he was so emphasising on epxlaining about the song and then talk about the kiss part..I think he kept repeating the wod KISS to see how GE was reacting to the idea of kissing..no..no..I was pretty sure he was checking on her reaction to the word KISS..hehehehe :wub::wub:

Ikr? he was like pausing..just to observe her reaction. Like everything he said, he would look at her, to get her involved in everything he said/did? Why is he so cute tho? hehe ^_^

5 hours ago, lorac529 said:

About the type of girl he likes, GY generously said he prefers someone that is smart and pretty.  Also, he has a fondness with girls who has "pretty fingers and toes".  He laughed: "Appearance is definitely one of the reasons!"   He also emphasised, other than appearance, must have good personality, inner soul is very important too.

1. More and more details when mentioning the ideal type
More and more detailes are revealed when mentioning the ideal type. What kind of character and the appearance! In short, according to someone in mind while describing it!

i won't translate the rest as I don't have time, plus the other points noted we haven't seen yet...

Hope everyone is having a good day/evening!

Wow..OMG, I'm reading this post in awe. It's like idols elaborating their ideal types specifically when they are dating. Goeun is pretty and smart, it got us when GY even mentioned both to her. These two really made us crazy for them. :wub:

• Like 13

41 minutes ago, yayaling000 said:

Hello, welcome to our small but lovely world :D

You are a hardcore fan of GY and love your insight so much, please share more with us if it is possible :heart:

I also like LMJ as she is nature beauty. She is the reason watching "Big" that time.

What you describes about GY and LMJ took CF, magazines...etc reminds me of my first ship: Suzy & Kim Su Hyun.

They also took many CFs and join a lot of activities together after filming "Dream High". (You know now Suzy is dating with LMH and KSH is having rumor to get marry with Ahn So Hee).

About this kiss scene, not only ears but also his neck.

It might not that obvious in the picture but if you check the video..... he is burning.:D

6xp2P86.jpg

Even in this scene, it is just KS put necklace around ET, but GY is blush. His face is turing into red like he is drunk.

It is the scene triggers me to think about his feeling.

OzuNxL5.jpg

Actually there are many scenes that you can see his ears are red.. i am not sure if it is due to the weather is so cold. :tongue:

I put some over here if anyone is interesting, can open the spoiler here

Reveal hidden contents

pcDruGV.jpg

wxd72Ua.jpg

TlNQDya.jpg

Yes that what I have observed too from watching the episodes all over again,  it's really cold in SK especially during the time of their shooting. He's ears are red sometimes and I think its because of the temperature but looking on the hotel kissing scene not only the ears but the neck is red here!!!  OMG!!!  YES HE IS FEELING SOMETHING HERE chingus.  Is it because he's shy?  (but based on his AMAW and all his previous works before its pretty unusual for him to be affected on this kind of scenes) Soooooo therefore I conclude that the man kissing ET/GE is not GY the actor but GJC the man Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa superdelulumode here chingu help me to analyze this Hahahaha :D  

Just looked on how he kissed GE in here I've been replaying this scene like 100x now and I  still feel the same way like all my bones are melting and there's more I really got turned on watching them kissed OMG I'm sorry chingus I'm just telling you my reaction on this hotel kissing scene HAHAHA to me it's just too sexy and I feel that theres something more it's feels like its a real kiss that you will give to someone you really love and after that theres that Angel kiss double Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ... Mwahhh time to say goodnight hahaha see yahh tommorow keep posting gonggoshippers ..

BTW I'm from Philippines :)

• Like 24