Libera

9 hours ago, marys said:

I just finished watching Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo and i fell in love with Lee Sung Kyung, she really impressed me with her acting and beauty, i will continue to support her 

Welcome! Please don't hesitate your thoughts or anything else about Sungkyung. :)

Sungkyung's pictures from LS wrap party are very cute and I'm happy to hear Sung Dong Il will act as her farher. I hope their characters will have a sweet (or at least funny) relationship.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Libera said:

Is it just my impression or Lee Sung Kyung cut her hair and has bangs again? Could be for a new role? I might be obsessed with it, but could it be for Broker? Maybe she had bangs while she was shooting it. Maybe she just wanted to change her hair but i hope that it is for a new project, even better if it's for Broker.

I hope she won't cut her hair to bob cut anymore. Seems it is a trend nowadays for many korean actress to chop their hair into bob cut like ha ji won, han yi sol, jung ryeo won, uee and several others.

We have already seen her in kim bok joo's hair so for the film broker(if they resume ) I wish her with a different style.

I don't mind if she has to wear just lawyer outfit for the film since I go for the acting perfomance first. The leading lady in witch court drama proves to me that no need to wear any extravaganza cloth for the character....just showcase and deliver the optimum and superb acting chops and the rest is history. 

4 hours ago, sima158 said:

I hope she won't cut her hair to bob cut anymore. Seems it is a trend nowadays for many korean actress to chop their hair into bob cut like ha ji won, han yi sol, jung ryeo won, uee and several others.

We have already seen her in kim bok joo's hair so for the film broker(if they resume ) I wish her with a different style.

I don't mind if she has to wear just lawyer outfit for the film since I go for the acting perfomance first. The leading lady in witch court drama proves to me that no need to wear any extravaganza cloth for the character....just showcase and deliver the optimum and superb acting chops and the rest is history. 

Agree, hope she won't cut her hair short for a long time, she has such beautiful hair and she is such a goddes with long hair, also she will always have to wear extensions for CF and photoshoot and they are not as good as her real hair. In Broker she had long hair, she was filming it before Doctors, so if she is really resuming filming it she won't cut her hair short.

Other pictures from Lovesling wrap up party, it looks like she has no make up or just minimal make up, she looks so cute. Is it so difficult to have a picture with the main cast together tho? 

DNCYdurUMAAy4QN.jpgDNCYefZU8AUQCNn.jpg

Credit to: https://www.instagram.com/bongsikh/ and https://www.instagram.com/naturally_hyuk/

Thanks for the wrap up party pics! :D She looks so pretty even without or with minimal makeup and she has no celebrity complex at all. That's why I love her :D

Looking forward to her next project, or I do hope they resume filming for Broker.

At least for now we have a new MV and Lovesling to look forward to this year :D 

33 minutes ago, szne09 said:

Thanks for the wrap up party pics! :D She looks so pretty even without or with minimal makeup and she has no celebrity complex at all. That's why I love her :D

Looking forward to her next project, or I do hope they resume filming for Broker.

At least for now we have a new MV and Lovesling to look forward to this year :D 

There is also While You Were Sleeping cameo, probably next week, it's possible that today there will be a preview.

I read that Urban Zakapa album will be released on 8 November, maybe they will release also the Music Video that day, it is also my birthday so it will be a great gift :D

Still no news about what variety show she was filming, i hope we won't have to wait too long to see it.

Happy upcoming birthday libera. Stay healthy ....we need you in this forum.

Spoiler

I just backreading ha ji won old pages on her thread. To my suprised I saw your name as one of the posters back in 2011. If I prolong  my stay in the thread , for sure we already be friends back then.

I'm feeling nervous for LSK cameo in WYWS. Wishing everything will be good and under control

25 minutes ago, sima158 said:

Happy upcoming birthday libera. Stay healthy ....we need you in this forum.

I'm feeling nervous for LSK cameo in WYWS. Wishing everything will be good and under control

Thank you, maybe i won't be always this active but i will try my best to keep this thread updated.

Spoiler

@sima158 you are also a fan of Ha Ji Won? She is my first ever Korean actress crush, i still love her but i am not active anymore, honestly her latest drama didn't take my intereste and i stopped watching after few episodes, i hope she will choose great dramas and movies again like in the past. I hope that Lee Sung Kyung will work with her one day in some good project.

I feel nervous too, we waited so long and we really don't know anything about the role that she will play, but i saw that every actor in this drama, lead, supporting and guests shined and i am sure that Lee Sung Kyung will do the same, my worry is more about knets.

I just hope that her character will be interesting, i love well written, complex and interesting characters, it doesn't really matter the quantity but the quality, there are characters in drama, movies, tv shows that are just in one episode but i loved them and remember them more than the leads. Well, i also hope that she will stay for 3 episodes but most important is that she will have a good role and performance even if it's just one episode.

Libera

Spoiler

Ha ji won is my second korean actress crush. Love her after secret garden.  Seriously...I adore her for the great acting she has shown in every drama or movie she lead. She is commited to her craft. The only drama of her that I have not watched yet are the taiwan remake ( forgot the title) and hospital ship. I'm not fond for the story line of the taiwan remake romantic comedy while for hospital ship , I do not like the lead male. It is a bit difficult for me to imagine him being lovey dovey with ha jiwon becoz of the age gap. I will watch hospital ship just for her only minus the romantic part. 

Yup....I really like the idea LSK can work with HJW someday. Maybe in movie. HJW will be a great sunbae for her.

I also hope the koreanets support her in this drama just like they support kim so hyun. 

It looks like next episode will really be Lee Sung Kyung cameo, but they didn't show her at all, i am afraid it means that it's just one of those 2 minutes cameos, it looks like she is not the case of the week, i hope we will see her more.

6 hours ago, Libera said:

It looks like next episode will really be Lee Sung Kyung cameo, but they didn't show her at all, i am afraid it means that it's just one of those 2 minutes cameos, it looks like she is not the case of the week, i hope we will see her more.

Aww :( 

You mentioned earlier about quality over quantity and I agree that I'd rather have the former. But yeah... I wish for more than one scene. Seeing the earlier cameos I was hoping for a character with a good story and before WYWS premiered I was hoping for an entertaining one so hopefully we'll get one of those. I would be sad to see her and Kyunsang too (unless he will have a loger part :wacko:) wasted on a pointless cameo. 

I guess we'll have to wait and see. Also I think maybe I've hyped myself up a little since I've waited so long (and enjoy the drama) so I will try and think positively even if the cameo doesn't turn out the way I hope. :)

1 hour ago, ladyid said:

Aww :( 

You mentioned earlier about quality over quantity and I agree that I'd rather have the former. But yeah... I wish for more than one scene. Seeing the earlier cameos I was hoping for a character with a good story and before WYWS premiered I was hoping for an entertaining one so hopefully we'll get one of those. I would be sad to see her and Kyunsang too (unless he will have a loger part :wacko:) waisted on a pointless cameo. 

I guess we'll have to wait and see. Also I think maybe I've hyped myself up a little since I've waited so long (and enjoy the drama) so I will try and think positively even if the cameo doesn't turn out the way I hope. :)

Yes i was hyped too because i was waiting to see her on my screen for so long and seeing all the other cameos had 3 episodes each i hyped even more but it's possible that she will just have a little cameo like Lee Jong Suk in Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo or Park Shin Hye in Temperature of Love, still hope she will have a good part like the others, we just have to wait another week, i waited 9 months, one week is nothing :D

Awww how did they know it'd be LSK and YKS with those tiny dots in the field? :D

Anyway @Libera's right, we've waited long for this...I'm sure LSK will shine even if it's just for a few minutes. I wished it was longer though..I miss her acting! Advanced happy birthday btw!!! :) 

7 hours ago, szne09 said:

Awww how did they know it'd be LSK and YKS with those tiny dots in the field? :D

Anyway @Libera's right, we've waited long for this...I'm sure LSK will shine even if it's just for a few minutes. I wished it was longer though..I miss her acting! Advanced happy birthday btw!!! :) 

We know it's her cameo because we had a picture. It's a picture from afar, it's the same place from the preview and also Suzy and Lee Jung Suk are wearing the same clothes. Lee Sung Kyung and Yoon Kyun Sang are the ones wearing pink.

22815562_512528352453560_588418192293823036_n.jpg?oh=a1ac025dedd313b16ce472013b4ad40c&oe=5A676E79

Archived