Libera

Lee Sung Kyung team is back to Korea, i guess also Lee Sung Kyung, i can still hope to see her at Seoul Fashion Week.

More praises for our Ler Sung Kyung. She impresses everybody with her beauty and kindness.

Yvette King, is a Korean-Australian presenter/journalist

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sooooo happy these days many information about our beautiful sung kyung,, and all information was about her project and her activities and not her relationship... i'm soo proud many fans of her now more focus about her project !!!! I hope we will hear about her new drama.. she is deserve a best drama with best co star !!!! 

After she got many  food truck from her international fans yg will consider giving her a fan meeting!!! She deserves that !!! 

33 minutes ago, hachiroyukino said:

I'm sooooo happy these days many information about our beautiful sung kyung,, and all information was about her project and her activities and not her relationship... i'm soo proud many fans of her now more focus about her project !!!! I hope we will hear about her new drama.. she is deserve a best drama with best co star !!!! 

After she got many  food truck from her international fans yg will consider giving her a fan meeting!!! She deserves that !!! 

I think that she will take another long break, i have the feeling that she has no intention to come back in dramaland for now and it's better like this. I hope that Broker filming will re-start soon. I would love to see her in two movies in 2018.

I would have liked if she did another one of those long 50 episodes dramas, we could see her for 50 episodes, she would work with veterans,  she can appeal to korean ahjummas and she would polish her acting skills, it's a win win, but i doubt it will ever happen.

If she will take a long break this time i hope that she will have a fan meeting tour and won't disappear again.

Other pictures from yesterday

DMYbxpfVQAAu3bH.jpg

DMYchWCUIAA4Yzh.jpg

22539823_176289859587336_6985899549942262638_n.jpg?oh=c5e9f2c914d0c7f742cd2718bb67348c&oe=5A6755B7

22519375_176289896253999_1125785087529497552_n.jpg?oh=99bc99def54207582d83e990b848a6e9&oe=5A7AF41F

Spoiler

DMYbxpfVoAAtLXy.jpgDMYbxpfVoAEfQu1.jpgDMYchWCUQAAiz6L.jpg22528506_176289846254004_9103807636283603364_n.jpg?oh=89899625303ff511f21f0b68650a51f8&oe=5A8470D9

22549487_176289919587330_7923202127367421845_n.jpg?oh=de1894832ee315e2e2799bdb10e0a784&oe=5A86D3C3

DMXIDfCV4AAhZG7.jpg

Yes i would love to see her in 50 eps drama,, watching her everyday !!! I hope she doesn't need a long break because we miss her so much.. and after shooting her movie she doesnt has anything to do beside commercial maybe.. sooo i hope she will choose her next acting project!! I need to see her face asap !!!

I love to see her in commercials and events but what i really miss the most is seeing her acting, for this i am super excited for While You Were Sleeping cameo. Also hope for Broker, the PD even sent her a food truck on Lovesling set, i hope it's a good sign. I want to see her first estabilish herself as a movie actress.

Another lucky one took a picture with her

Laneige Hong Kong Update. Now that Song Hye Kyo is busy with her wedding Lee Sung Kyung took her place. 

She is promoting Laneige Hong Kong official online store opening.

[TRANSLATION]

"Hi, I'm Lee Sung Kyung! Online shopping Laneige has been opened, not just product but we also give K-Beauty Makeup Tips, there are many discount and free delivery as well. Limited stock, do not run out!"

Credit to: leesungkyung_ina

The main page is all about Lee Sung Kyung

https://shop.laneige.com.hk/zh

How can she be so beautiful and cute at the same time? She is so sweet with her fans.

I think that Lee Sung Kyung cameo for While You Were Sleeping will come soon, i think it will be on episode 10 (19/20 if we divide one episode in 2). Both Kim So Hyun and Kang Ki Young have three episodes so i guess that also Lee Sung Kyung will be in three episodes, i don't think she will be in the last 3 episodes tho, i think the last episodes will be all about the leads, unless her characther has some connection with them. I also noticed that Baek Sung Hyun (Young Gook in Doctors) will have a cameo, i wonder if he will be in Lee Sung Kyung and Yoon Kyung Sang episodes, even if i would like a reunion i hope he won't be in her episodes, there is already Yoon Kyung Sang and her screentime will be already divided.

10 minutes ago, Sarah Denver said:

How can she be so beautiful and cute at the same time? She is so sweet with her fans.

I think that Lee Sung Kyung cameo for While You Were Sleeping will come soon, i think it will be on episode 10 (19/20 if we divide one episode in 2). Both Kim So Hyun and Kang Ki Young have three episodes so i guess that also Lee Sung Kyung will be in three episodes, i don't think she will be in the last 3 episodes tho, i think the last episodes will be all about the leads, unless her characther has some connection with them. I also noticed that Baek Sung Hyun (Young Gook in Doctors) will have a cameo, i wonder if he will be in Lee Sung Kyung and Yoon Kyung Sang episodes, even if i would like a reunion i hope he won't be in her episodes, there is already Yoon Kyung Sang and her screentime will be already divided.

I think you are right, we might see her again in a week :D

Other HD picture of Lee Sung Kyung from Scene Number For, love them

22636874_340538083025037_5071004956526379008_n.jpg22581864_122424985098535_1715021213417340928_n.jpg22580114_1507925359262818_8343564380159344640_n.jpg

DMaf--nV4AAr5VU.jpg

yeaaaa lee sung kyung already in korea,, take a rest well my queen.. can't wait to see her to promote her new movie..

but why people always related her with NJH.. a couple sweater ????? Good God can't they move on ??? That's an old story... please just focus with they career.. 

5 hours ago, hachiroyukino said:

yeaaaa lee sung kyung already in korea,, take a rest well my queen.. can't wait to see her to promote her new movie..

but why people always related her with NJH.. a couple sweater ????? Good God can't they move on ??? That's an old story... please just focus with they career.. 

I don't really understand them, they are supposed to be her fans so why can't they just focus on her and don't make everything about her about someone else? Why invent things that don't make sense? They continue with this obsession when she is over it, it's disrepectful, it looks like they don't care about her as an artist and a person but they only care about a fantasy romance, also that sweater is completely different :lol: 

I think things will get better when she will have a new projects, the important is that they support Lee Sung Kyung next drama/movies/commercials/events. Let's just focus on her and her career that is the most important thing.

Video Update from Laneige for Delights Pop :wub: 

Also on Vouge Taiwan Facebook

Our girl is becoming more and more international

Spoiler

Awww she looks so stunning at the airport! How can she not stand out? Hahaha. I kinda remember that cap from WFKBJ (am I correct?).

Oh and how cute is her friendship with PSH :D 

Hope she's taking a nice little break...although I'm missing her terribly!

18 hours ago, Sarah Denver said:

I also noticed that Baek Sung Hyun (Young Gook in Doctors) will have a cameo, i wonder if he will be in Lee Sung Kyung and Yoon Kyung Sang episodes, even if i would like a reunion i hope he won't be in her episodes, there is already Yoon Kyung Sang and her screentime will be already divided.

Sorry to cut your post...sarah.

This is new to me that cute handsome young gook also a cameo in wyws. I like both of baek sung hyun and yoon kyung sang being paired again with sung kyung. Not just in wyws but in another drama or movie project. 

Agree with all of you that our girl really deserves some little break until the end of this year. Eventhough she is not active in drama but she has a very hectic schedule in movie and endorsement shooting . Just counting how many ads she's  already have in these few months.

I'm curious about the her latest involvement with LV. Seems some good news always around her lately. 

I am curious about what she will do next, i am still waiting at least a couple of photoshoot that she did 1 months ago, according to her team updates, and also the last selfie she posted on Instagram is obviously for a photoshoot/endorsment, probably Lovcat Bijoux but maybe something else. I notice that on Lovcat Paris IG they are posting picture of another model, even if Lee Sung Kyung still is the main model, maybe there is a chance that she will endorse Luis Vouitton bags. She usually don't attend these events anymore, she only attended the Salvatore Ferragamo event because she was chosen as a model, it's possible that the same thing happened here, she went all the way to Singapore for it. I hope in good news soon, even if it's just for new commercials for now, we will have her cameo soon and hopefully she will resume filming for Broker at the beginning of 2018 like it's written in the Korean Wikipedia. Finger crossed.

Archived