Libera

12 hours ago, Libera said:

Finally we know what was the picture she posted a month ago about. She did a photoshoot for Vouge Taiwan she is so gorgeous i am speechless. Also her "chinese" doesn't sound bad.

Can't wait to see this photoshoot

:wub::wub::wub:

Wo ai ni...sung kyung!!!

Love her in this photoshoot. I noticed  she has her signature style in projecting herself during photoshoot. The way she flirting with the camera , seducing us with her eyes and beautiful smile. She has the same vibe like international model.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww lucky fan, so she is in vacation, she really loves Europe, usually when she finish a project she always travel, happy that she is resting and enjoing her free time, wonder if she will have a Europe mini tour and will also go to her favorite cities Paris and Milan. For this everything was so quiet these days, we will have to wait to have some news, i hope when she will come back we won't have to wait too long to have news about her next project. 

This does not look like a BTS pic! She's so effortlessly pretty!

DNl2KwuU8AEUpHD.jpg&key=a035786649342335

I wonder if she travelled alone or if she's with her friends. Anyway maybe we'll get some fan accounts here and there during her trip LOL. Enjoy Sung Kyungssi!!!

Vogue Taiwan Website Update, there is also an interview, i tried to translate with google translate, what i understood, hope there will be a more accurate translation:

I am serious shooting "Love Sling" movie, next year also intends to continue to shoot interesting movies and TV series, please a lot of look forward to and support! (Yay!!) I want to become a trustworthy actor, after all, the audience for my model image is relatively strong, so I would like to act as a good side of the actor, through the excellent role and works to see me Hard work, and then some time, I hope to become a "trustworthy actor", so fans are proud of my most important long-range goal.
In the face of each different script and the role of the show, I will do homework, with reference to specific works, as the role of the script to meet, carefully observe her life and line of sight, a detailed understanding of the characters childhood, Bad memories, features and character, not only consider a scene in the script, but the process and emotions to join the scene, although not a simple job, but I often think of that person's words, can be daily life In the details of the part is also shown in the play together. (i love how she prepares for a role, she is indeed a very serious actress, she can achieve alot)

She then talked about her fashion style and she said that she prefers natural and comfortable style. She also said that she is not afraid to try different styles. Also she prefers natural make up, even if it doesn't cover all the imperfection, it's prettier than an artificial look.

When we asked about the young generation of girls that has her as her role model, Lee said first, I am very grateful to everyone's love and support, so I want to be more cautious about my action, because the fans warmly concerned about my inadequacies, I will continue to work, do not let them feel disappointed. If you want to use two words to describe their own words, want to be "happy" and "want to share happiness" as the people for which I continue to work hard, and always thinking and longing for "happiness in the end what is it?" I think Not only I am a person happy, can share this happiness to the people around, this is the most important, I will strive to become a happy person, and then passed to everyone is the energy! We all work together to become happy, Come on!

(She is always so concerned about us fans and wants to make us proud and wants us to be happy, i love her interviews, she has a beautiful soul and mind i hope there will be more, because there are really few interviews of her and we really don't know much about her)

Drop dead gorgeous, she looks like a Greek Goddess

:wub::wub::wub:

2017110245968465.jpg

2017110245949973.jpg

2017110245986533.jpg

2017110173661857.jpg

Credit to: https://www.vogue.com.tw/mobile/vogueme/content-36470.html

1 minute ago, szne09 said:

Apparently, LSK's makeup artist is also in London.... so it could also be for a photoshoot.

Amazing, yes, i hope for another amazing photoshoot in London and she will also take time to have a short vacation. So happy that she is so active, she does everything in secret tho, other artists usually announces their photoshoots/projects even months before but we know just the day it is out or already started filming (Lovesling) :lol:

1 minute ago, Libera said:

Amazing, yes, i hope for another amazing photoshoot in London and she will also take time to have a short vacation. So happy that she is so active, she does everything in secret tho, other artists usually announces their photoshoots/projects even months before but we know just the day it is out or already started filming (Lovesling) :lol:

Yes, and we don't see any airport pics of her...such a smart girl :tongue:

32 minutes ago, szne09 said:

Yes, and we don't see any airport pics of her...such a smart girl :tongue:

Exactly, she is active but is still keeping a low profile, for this one day we are overwhelmed from her news and other days there is nothing.

I actually like that she is not a diva and usually she doesn't announce her photoshoots or her flights, she is not an attention seeker, but it would be ok if she did it sometimes, we miss her and her airport fashion is great :D One good thing about this secrecy is that we are always surprised

On 30/10/2017 at 2:17 PM, Libera said:

These couple of days has been terribly quiet, i wonder if Lee Sung Kyung is resting and if she plans to just start again in 2018.

This wednesday we will have her cameo in WYWS and in 9 days we will have a new MV with Choi Tae Joon.

In the meantime there are many things she already did that i am very curious about, the variety show she filmed, what was it for and when will it air and also the photoshoots she did.

This photoshoot is from 2 months ago, is it normal that we still don't have news about it? I think it's for a new endorsment but i am not sure for what, maybe a new clothing brand.

This one from one month ago i think is also Lee Sung Kyung and another endorsment

This other one that she posted one month ago it's probably about Lovcat Bijoux

I wonder how long we still have to wait to see what these are all about. I hope we won't have to wait too long.

Just few days ago i was wondering about these posts now we know the answer for the last two, still waiting for the 1st one, it's from more than 2 months ago so i don't think it's for a magazine, i hope it's a new endorsment.

After seeing her as the cute chubby Kim Bok Joo is weird to see her in goddess mode, i can't barely recognize her, that Vogue photoshoot is amazing, i like that she is showing her sexy side, she is really hot. She seems very happy lately, in Singapore she said that she was the happiest and now in this interview she also said that she is happy, glad to hear that, she deserves it.

I was a little disappointed that the cameo in While You Were Sleeping was so short but they were really super cute, she was really the sweet and protective noona with him after he got sad because LJS was rude to him. It was really funny to watch.

I hope that she is having a new photoshoot in London for some big magazine.

Still haven't started watching Doctors, i didn't have time and i am still stuck with WFKBJ, i am still watching my favorite scenes again and again :lol: But i will start Doctors maybe tomorrow.

Archived