Libera

Thank you for welcoming me, she is so beautiful in her latest event and she looks really happy, i hope too that she will have a fanmeeting i can see that she still wanted to talk with her fans, she is beautiful inside out, she wants to give back the love that she is given.

I finished watching Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo few days ago, i am still not over it, i still replay some of my favorite scenes but now i would like to see more of her other projects, where should i start?I don't have much free time so i will have to see one at a time. I was thinking about Doctors or Cheese in the trap are the ones that i heard talk about the most, what do you think?

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, marys said:

Thank you for welcoming me, she is so beautiful in her latest event and she looks really happy, i hope too that she will have a fanmeeting i can see that she still wanted to talk with her fans, she is beautiful inside out, she wants to give back the love that she is given.

I finished watching Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo few days ago, i am still not over it, i still replay some of my favorite scenes but now i would like to see more of her other projects, where should i start?I don't have much free time so i will have to see one at a time. I was thinking about Doctors or Cheese in the trap are the ones that i heard talk about the most, what do you think?

Happy to see you again, i would say Doctors because she has a bigger role and i really liked her acting as Jin Seo Woo especially at the second half of the drama, she has also amazing chemistry with Yoon Kyun Sang and Baek Sung Hyun.

In less than a week she will also make a cameo in While You Were Sleeping

2 hours ago, marys said:

Hi marys

I suggest you watch doctor first then maybe it is okay it is love or queen flower. And cheese in the trap is your last. I have made a mistake watching her in cheese in the trap after weightlifting. Her baek in ha character in cheese in the trap is a bit mental and crazy. I need some time to switch off from her baek in ha to jin seo woo in doctors. At the early episode of doctors...I found her character kinda bland becoz I still cannot let go her annoying attitude. I think she made a huge transition in the way of acting for both drama. 

Happy watching!!

1 hour ago, marys said:

I love these scenes, from hilarious to adorably sweet.

The humor in WFKBJ is what i love the most, doesn't matter how many times i watch it, it still make me laugh out loud and i love how it went against drama stereotypes, like in the first video you posted, and the iconic "WHAT?" :lol:

These couple of days has been terribly quiet, i wonder if Lee Sung Kyung is resting and if she plans to just start again in 2018.

This wednesday we will have her cameo in WYWS and in 9 days we will have a new MV with Choi Tae Joon.

In the meantime there are many things she already did that i am very curious about, the variety show she filmed, what was it for and when will it air and also the photoshoots she did.

This photoshoot is from 2 months ago, is it normal that we still don't have news about it? I think it's for a new endorsment but i am not sure for what, maybe a new clothing brand.

This one from one month ago i think is also Lee Sung Kyung and another endorsment

This other one that she posted one month ago it's probably about Lovcat Bijoux

I wonder how long we still have to wait to see what these are all about. I hope we won't have to wait too long.

Tomorrow there will finally be Lee Sung Kyung and Yoon Kyun Sang cameo in While You Were Sleeping, it felt like an eternity but finally it's here. Hope we will have more than just one episode *finger crossed*

Happy to see these two working together again, i hope that in the future they will work together as leads in a drama or movie. It looks like they always have lots of fun together.

6a8138a82b7e421bb39f0e8aa988402b--doctors-korean-drama.jpg

i.aspx?Guid=2017%5C06%5C21%5Caee7d10c523e469cb89e5676079d5704&Month=Entertainment&size=640

LkPexm1.jpg

Archived