Libera

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like also Yoo Jae Suk was near Lee Sung Kyung shooting yesterday, so she was possibly shooting for Infinity Challenge or Running Man, i never saw Infinity Challenge but it doesn't look like Running Man so it's probably Infinity Challenge.

On 21/10/2017 at 9:13 PM, Libera said:

A new old video of Lee Sung Kyung from Cosmopolitan Hong Kong that wasn't shared before. She is like an adorable little kid, even if I don't understand anything she says she still makes me laugh out loud. Her expressions are hilarious :lol:

Actually i have just finished watching this hilariuos video clip a few minutes ago. Love the last part. She mimicked what the host said with her straight face and did not worry about her image.

If she comes to gag concert to do the show....I will cheering for her.

On 27 October Lee Sung Kyung will have a fansigning event for Lovcat

Google translate:

LoveCat is holding a LovePic event with Muse 'Lee Sung Kyung'. What would she be doing PICK?
Buy LoveCat products and get autographs from Lee Sung-kyung!
-
[Time] 2017.10.27 (Fri) 2PM
[Venue] Shinsegae Department Store Incheon branch 1F representative / Love Cat shop front

22 minutes ago, dasminharis said:

I like forsungkyung account, she always ahead in preaching LSK. and I was surprised to know that she is Indonesian. before I thought she was hongkong or china.

Ya,, she is indonesian, and very nice girl, she always shares everything about our beautiful lsk.. 

to all leesungkyung's fans please defend our friend, she is been bullies by someone in twitter.. i feel sorry for her..

2 hours ago, dasminharis said:

I like forsungkyung account, she always ahead in preaching LSK. and I was surprised to know that she is Indonesian. before I thought she was hongkong or china.

True, thank god we have her or we wouldn't have 80% of the infos that we have now.

More from Louis Vuitton

newLVnm.jpg

_DSC6648.jpg

Renee De Guzman snaps a photo with Lee Sung Kyung!

Lee-Sung-Kyung.jpg

http://www.preview.ph/fashion/louis-vuitton-exhibit-singapore-a00191-20171023

Spoiler

About the bullying is really sad, it's such a vile and cruel act, whoever is doing it i hope they will stop it, these kind of act not only are illegal but also hurt people very much, if you have a conscience and a heart stop it. I know what it means because i was bullied and it left me big scars so please whoever you are stop this cruelty.

The person who is bullied please don't worry, don't feel bad, we are here and we support you, you are not alone. :heart:

Kangyewon IG Update

"While shooting. Who is the actress, who is the staff. Please take a good picture. bibleephoto."

When i saw "while shooting" i thought this was a new photoshoot but it looks like Lee Sung Kyung is taking picture to her staff :lol: She is wearing slippers so they are probably at home. I wonder if this picture is recent.

Archived