Libera

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Sung Kyung and Choi Tae Joon showed support for Urban Zakapa comback song, i hope they will share a video of this

It looks like it will be a sad song and sad video, i am excited, i love sad songs

LSK : "UZ came back with a song that the lyrics have meaningful & touching meaning"
CTJ :"I cried a lot during the mv shooting. Pls anticipate & give lots of love for this song~"

@forsungkyung

23098929_243789826151841_5610240368281911296_n.jpg

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002971090

4 hours ago, Libera said:

Lee Sung Kyung and Yoon Kyun Sang preview from While You Were Sleeping, this made me laugh so much. I hope it's not just this tho *finger crossed*

They are really cute, but i can't really imagine them as Jin Seo Woo and Yoon Do, they are too different :lol:

http://tv.naver.com/v/2235262

They are happy couple ...so lovey dovey. So contrast  with their past collaboration in doctor crush. I love their couple pink sweater. Yun kyun sang height compliment sung kyung since she is a tall girl. Hope their screen times will be more . 

Yes, it looks like they won't have a big role but i hope we are wrong, in this episode there is also the kid that worked with both of them in Doctors, also in this drama he is a patient, i kinda hope that Lee Sung Kyung and Yoon Kyun Sang will be his doctors again :D

Hoping that there will be some BTS video from this because i am sure that these three had alot of fun filming this, pretty sure that they laughed out loud the all time :lol:

Finally we know what was the picture she posted a month ago about. She did a photoshoot for Vouge Taiwan she is so gorgeous i am speechless. Also her "chinese" doesn't sound bad.

Can't wait to see this photoshoot

:wub::wub::wub:

31 minutes ago, Libera said:

Finally we know what was the picture she posted a month ago about. She did a photoshoot for Vouge Taiwan she is so gorgeous i am speechless. Also her "chinese" doesn't sound bad.

Can't wait to see this photoshoot

:wub::wub::wub:

Wow! :wub:

I'm a little sad that her cameo was short but it looks very funny (I've avoided the video preview so I can watch it with subs) so I'm happy with that. :D

Lee Sung Kyung and Yoon Kyun Sang scenes from While You Were Sleeping 

I can't stop watching it, it's really funny, it's even more funny that Yoon Kyun Sang play the part of someone who is younger than Lee Sung Kyung and Lee Jong Suk in fact he calls Lee Sung Kyung noona and Lee Jong Suk ahjussi and Lee Sung Kyung calls him baby while he is older than both of them :lol: Hope to see a BTS video, pretty sure that it would be even more hilarious than the actual scenes

7 hours ago, Libera said:

We were wrong about Lovcat Bijoux earrings, the jewelry and dresses are all from Chanel new collection. I can still hope that she will endorse Chanel jewelry and Louis Vuitton bags

Really love her look here. So sexy and seductive. Can't wait to see her in this new chanel collection including that knee high gladiator heels.

Honestly I am frustrated with her short cameo in wyws. But her lovable chemistry with yun kyun sang in the scene ease the pain.

Archived