Libera

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you @Libera for all the updates, i am in love with her Vogue photoshoot, i can't wait to see more of it, it looks like the magazine will be out on November 5th in Taiwan. I hope she is having another photoshoot in London.

Adorable the pink couple in WYWS, Lee Sung Kyung is truly beautiful, can't wait see her on my screen again.

Excited for the music video, still 5 days. Can't wait to hear more news from her, she seems fully focused on work, i am happy to see that, i wonder what she has in mind to do next, from her interview with Vogue Taiwan it looks like she wants to do both movies and dramas, that would be amazing.

12 hours ago, Libera said:

Vogue Taiwan Website Update, there is also an interview, i tried to translate with google translate, what i understood, hope there will be a more accurate translation:

I am serious shooting "Love Sling" movie, next year also intends to continue to shoot interesting movies and TV series, please a lot of look forward to and support! (Yay!!) I want to become a trustworthy actor, after all, the audience for my model image is relatively strong, so I would like to act as a good side of the actor, through the excellent role and works to see me Hard work, and then some time, I hope to become a "trustworthy actor", so fans are proud of my most important long-range goal.
In the face of each different script and the role of the show, I will do homework, with reference to specific works, as the role of the script to meet, carefully observe her life and line of sight, a detailed understanding of the characters childhood, Bad memories, features and character, not only consider a scene in the script, but the process and emotions to join the scene, although not a simple job, but I often think of that person's words, can be daily life In the details of the part is also shown in the play together. (i love how she prepares for a role, she is indeed a very serious actress, she can achieve alot)

She then talked about her fashion style and she said that she prefers natural and comfortable style. She also said that she is not afraid to try different styles. Also she prefers natural make up, even if it doesn't cover all the imperfection, it's prettier than an artificial look.

When we asked about the young generation of girls that has her as her role model, Lee said first, I am very grateful to everyone's love and support, so I want to be more cautious about my action, because the fans warmly concerned about my inadequacies, I will continue to work, do not let them feel disappointed. If you want to use two words to describe their own words, want to be "happy" and "want to share happiness" as the people for which I continue to work hard, and always thinking and longing for "happiness in the end what is it?" I think Not only I am a person happy, can share this happiness to the people around, this is the most important, I will strive to become a happy person, and then passed to everyone is the energy! We all work together to become happy, Come on!

(She is always so concerned about us fans and wants to make us proud and wants us to be happy, i love her interviews, she has a beautiful soul and mind i hope there will be more, because there are really few interviews of her and we really don't know much about her)

Drop dead gorgeous, she looks like a Greek Goddess

:wub::wub::wub:

Horray.....I 'm in love with her interview. Thanks libera to translate it. 

I also love the part she talk about the preparation for the role. She is indeed in the right track to become a trustworthy actor. Seriously....just walk the talk LSK. All your fans right now so eager to see your acting again in drama or movie. I do not care much about your leading actor , just you and the drama/movie.

@sima158 You are welcome, actually there is a Chinese fan and @forsungkyung that will translate it, but it will take some time. Yes, i can't wait to see what her next project is, she seems excited, if the translations is accurate.

I actually really missed Lee Sung Kyung Photoshoots, i will share some of my favorites

b79ac09e231ebb79fe5555190b635bfe.jpgtumblr_nymm7bN5sH1r1obk0o1_1280.jpg0cf866c8c281f04301a478d815b85dc4.jpg2.pngtumblr_nez301nuzo1qzjb8ko4_1280.jpgc89b2f0fd50385336a245ba1baa53476.jpgZFzTFGx.jpgf160ad2b9a422b9558cf7a4e395d8aa6.jpg

Lee Sung Kyung as a personal trainer for her staff :lol: Because she always loved to move and exercise she was a PT leader for 3 years at school. She has a very beautiful relationship with her staff and everybody she works with, it must be really fun to be her friend.

^^^Thanks hachiroyukino for the mv teaser. Such a treat....beautiful song with a beautiful girl. The song is quite sad. If I would not know this urban zakapa mv....I will say this is an ads washer for sung kyung .

2 hours ago, hachiroyukino said:

I love lee sung kyung sooo mucg 

Words cannot express how beautiful she is, she is becoming more and more beautiful wich is crazy because she was already a goddess. I already love this MV so much, it has I Love You MV vibe and i was waiting for Lee Sung Kyung to act in something more mature and she nailed it. I can't wait to see the full video.

2 hours ago, hachiroyukino said:

20 minutes ago, Libera said:

Words cannot express how beautiful she is, she is becoming more and more beautiful wich is crazy because she was already a goddess. I already love this MV so much, it has I Love You MV vibe and i was waiting for Lee Sung Kyung to act in something more mature and she nailed it. I can't wait to see the full video.

I crazy in love with her,, i read ur translation from vogue libera thanksss i hope we can see her soon in new drama and new movie.. she is full of suprises and i kind a like she doing like that.. sooo every day i get excited waiting  her news.. 

8 minutes ago, hachiroyukino said:

I crazy in love with her,, i read ur translation from vogue libera thanksss i hope we can see her soon in new drama and new movie.. she is full of suprises and i kind a like she doing like that.. sooo every day i get excited waiting  her news.. 

I love her more and more, can't wait to see her next project, i miss her acting alot and i am so excited because now she looks 100% focused on work, both in modeling and acting. I think the next project she will have they won't announce that she got offered a role they will announce only after she already accepted, and i actually prefer like this.

I hope for her next project she would choose the quiet, reserved and introvert character like jin seo wo in doctors. These traits of personality is opposite her reallife character. If she can act these kind of role again , she will be in the same league with her senior actress . Trustworthy actor act all kind of roles not just ownself personality character.

2 hours ago, sima158 said:

I hope for her next project she would choose the quiet, reserved and introvert character like jin seo wo in doctors. These traits of personality is opposite her reallife character. If she can act these kind of role again , she will be in the same league with her senior actress . Trustworthy actor act all kind of roles not just ownself personality character.

Yes, i want her to play a more mature and serious role next, she did great with Jin Seo Woo and in the last episodes of Cheese in The trap she blown my mind, she was that good, if only at the beginning there wasn't that comical humor and overreacting but just the more serious aspect of her character it would become easly my favorite performance of her. I actually would have liked Baek In Ha and Yoo Jung outsmart each other more, i liked the complexity and the relationship of their characters, they both had some mental issue and were similar in some ways. 

Translation from Vogue Taiwan interview, thank you to @forsungkyung and SunDestined_李圣经个人应援站. I love this interview, it makes me love Lee Sung Kyung even more. Her method for preparing for a character is the same that Ha Ji Won uses, she becomes the character and that is my favorite "acting", because it's not even acting, it's real, for this i can feel attached to all her character and i can sympathise also with Jin Seo Woo and Baek In Ha, she played them as people and not as the villan of the story.

As usual her personality makes everyone happy, she made everyone smile on set, she in an actual angel.

4 hours ago, Libera said:

Translation from Vogue Taiwan interview, thank you to @forsungkyung and SunDestined_李圣经个人应援站. I love this interview, it makes me love Lee Sung Kyung even more. Her method for preparing for a character is the same that Ha Ji Won uses, she becomes the character and that is my favorite "acting", because it's not even acting, it's real, for this i can feel attached to all her character and i can sympathise also with Jin Seo Woo and Baek In Ha, she played them as people and not as the villan of the story.

Well said. She is so smart if she choose ha ji won as her sifu. She becomes the character....this sounds familiar. I think being kim bok ju has been her great character so far. Not only she added pouting mouth and blinking eyes for the face expression but also her way of walking. The way she walked in weightlifting so gangsterish to show how spunky and manly she was.

Before I forget...many thanks to@forsungkyung and sundestined for the  vogue interview translation. 

I noticed the more she aged, she prefer to keep her front hair neatly...I mean no messy front hair. I think she looks sexy having with such hair . In doctors , she was like an angel with a bit messy long black hair

She looks great in the MV, I can't wait to see it in its entirity.

The interview was an interesting read as well. From earlier interviews I got the feeling that her approach to acting is to try to enbody the character so it was nice to get confirmation. I'm also happy she wants to do both movies and dramas. I hope she will be able to act in a lot of good projects during 2018.

Reading again the translation from Vogue Taiwan interview and she said: "I will continue to participate in good movies and dramas next year, so please wait for me and give me your support", it looks like she is talking about some sure, something already decided, maybe she already planned a new movie and drama for next year? Maybe Broker and a drama. I hope so, that would be my wish come true.

Archived