[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

OMG! the preview! Now I feel the same happiness as you guys! More conflicts but what the hey..HB and SA a couple now. For now..i will put everything aside and focus on the preview and his return haha

@SeGafanlady following your trend chingu :tongue: that preview indeed :wink::wub:

But it was way too easy for him to come back and all - I sense sad moments 

1 minute ago, kaoriharang said:

Moo Ra said Ha Baek is back 
I'm not really sure what Ha Baek said, something to do with stars and the person I love.
Hoo Ye said (she's) Ha Baek's woman and I didn't really get the last part 
Moo Ra is still with her evil plan about separating OTP 
Soo Ah said that if it's a dream, she doesn't want to be up 
Hoo Ye said he will wait. He's good at waiting
Then family drama between Hoo Ye and Bi Ryeom. Their relationship will be revealed. 

sorry if I got it wrong. 

Still don't understand everything that is happening in tonight's episode.

i really need subs for the first part of the episode, I have no clue what happen to NB and how this is all linked but is BR and MR involved?

anyway! I felt SA and HB's pain, but that final scene was just icing on the cake! i loved that HB returned to her, but I am feeling really bad for HY. He actually looked happy with SA, and comfortable and at ease. gosh :(

and whatever in the world is going on between HY and BR I SERIOUSLY NEED TO KNOW! i really cannot for the life of my figure out why BR has so much hatred for HY when he didnt even know HY existed in the first place.

the music was on point today! loved it (:

and so MR and BR are now together instead?

1 minute ago, Delulu_jie2830 said:

I'm not really sure what Ha Baek said, something to do with stars and the person I love.
Then family drama between Hoo Ye and Bi Ryeom. Their relationship will be revealed. 

sorry if I got it wrong. 

Maybe Ho Ye is Bi Ryeom half-brother - you know - his father had affair with human woman and that way Ho Ye was born. Maybe thats why Bi Ryeom hates Ho Ye this much,

2 minutes ago, ayoko094 said:

Maybe Ho Ye is Bi Ryeom half-brother - you know - his father had affair with human woman and that way Ho Ye was born. Maybe thats why Bi Ryeom hates Ho Ye this much,

I have a similar theory about that. I do believe BR and HY are half siblings which made BR hates him so much yet he couldn't tell anyone. 

5 minutes ago, Delulu_jie2830 said:

sorry if I got it wrong. 

i think HB said something about how he wants to love without any hindrance anymore (like nothing holding him back anymore) i really am curious what he did when he went back to the god realm.

HY said that now she is HB's woman and he is one step too late.

MR said it is now war, and that if she cant separate them then she will take SA away (i am not sure if it implies hurting her) - or something taking her away? (like asking HY or someone to take SA away from HB)

HY said that have you forgotten I can kill you gods, but i am not sure who is he is talking to, base on the editing we can assume it is to BR. But gosh BR is really very very impulsive, not good especially since you are a god. how can you hurt people like that without evidence and without anyone provoking you.

I have a similar theory about that. I do believe BR and HY are half siblings which made BR hates him so much yet he couldn't tell anyone. 

3 minutes ago, ayoko094 said:

I am actually for this theory as well, it is the only logical reason that would make BR's behavior valid i feel. What about that minor god the one with the twin brother, does the twin's death have to do with anything as well?

Though BR doesnt seem to be on super good terms with the minor god, it is weird he is angry because of his death as well? (the twin i mean)

He couldnt tell anyone because I guess that it would hurt his pride. You know - being half-human half-God is something which you should feel ashamed of - according to Bi Ryeom but I see that this hate between him and Ho Ye will be resolved in the next ep

1 minute ago, kaoriharang said:

i think HB said something about how he wants to love without any hindrance anymore (like nothing holding him back anymore) i really am curious what he did when he went back to the god realm.

MR said it is now war, and that if she cant separate them then she will take SA away (i am not sure if it implies hurting her) - or something taking her away? (like asking HY or someone to take SA away from HB)

HY said that have you forgotten I can kill you gods, but i am not sure who is he is talking to, base on the editing we can assume it is to BR. But gosh BR is really very very impulsive, not good especially since you are a god. how can you hurt people like that without evidence and without anyone provoking you.

Thank you for letting me know. Hehehe. I sense a very very tensed part at the end of the preview. Somewhere when they said 설마,당신....

if I married one of Samsung's heir... I will give a free TV to all the single young people in South Korea so they can watch this drama by the cable so this drama can get a high rating.. wait... I also have to pay for all those cable lines right? hahahaha.... excuse me being a bit crazy because I am so happy and helloooo please don't rain our parade to early chingu yaaaa.................. 

2 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

Now there is the question why So Ah jumped to the water? Habeak came back but what happen next - I cant with this all thinking.

I just read in here and need to wait tomorrow watch new episode...

Seriously Just read in here I feel sympathy and sad to HY characters.He is alone and also be conflicted with others characters.How can he get enought happiness and always be provoked.He want to become better person more than others but in this time I want Hy be confident and revenge to BR..I dont want he bullied again and he also have powers to attack them..

Then seriously writer didnt give power to Habaek?We just only 4 episode so ever. How can we cannot see the power from Habaek.:(

6 minutes ago, ayoko094 said:

But it was way too easy for him to come back and all - I sense sad moments 

I think he came back..not just for SA..but maybe something else. Hmmm..

7 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

Still don't understand everything that is happening in tonight's episode.

i really need subs for the first part of the episode, I have no clue what happen to NB and how this is all linked but is BR and MR involved?

anyway! I felt SA and HB's pain, but that final scene was just icing on the cake! i loved that HB returned to her, but I am feeling really bad for HY. He actually looked happy with SA, and comfortable and at ease. gosh :(

and whatever in the world is going on between HY and BR I SERIOUSLY NEED TO KNOW! i really cannot for the life of my figure out why BR has so much hatred for HY when he didnt even know HY existed in the first place.

the music was on point today! loved it (:

and so MR and BR are now together instead?

Hahaha..i can't figure it out too so i need subs to get all the details. I feel bad for HY too. I really hope he doesn't die or get killed. And I want him to have a friend in SA. 

Also..i think a chingu wrote that HY and BR are perhaps half brothers after all. This will confirm the theory that HY's dad is the Sky King. And hence the personal grudge between BR towards HY.

1 minute ago, ayoko094 said:

Now there is the question why So Ah jumped to the water? Habeak came back but what happen next - I cant with this all thinking.

Plus, she threw white flower first before jumping off. Today's episode, at the beginning, we saw Ha Baek held white lily flower (?) I wonder what it means.. 

Archived