[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Moora talking about loving a female human. She is clearly upset.

So Ah with her friend at her friend's place. They talk as her friend makes tea for them. Her friend mentions something which make So Ah pause and say something to her. As she walks on the streets, she sees couples passing by, friends celebrating birthdays. She plays alone on the swing at the playground. She calls her assistant and invites him to karaoke. He declines, she hangs up and sighs. She walks home alone and pass by the dark alley again as the lamppost flickers. Habaek is not at where he usually waits for her. She sighs. She looks at the white writing at the entrance of her home. She looks up and the upper deck is dark. Someone calls her but she doesn't answer until she enters through the gate. She turns and sees Habaek standing there answering her call. He switches on the entrance door lights. She grabs his suit again and Habaek turns to look at her.She backhugs himand he holds on tight to her hands. He turns around and looks at her. He steps forward but he steps back. She apologises and lets go of his hand. She says something as she enters the door and closes it.

Hooye flashback to what Biryum said to him. He looks at some flowers and uses his powers. The flowers wither rapidly. He looks shattered. The rich granddaughter sees this and quickly leaves. She's clearly shocked. She enters his office. She must have asked him about what she saw. Hooye looks fearful and he can no longer keep his smile on his face. As she says more things, he looks more and more devastated.

1 minute ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Hooye flashback to what Biryum said to him. He looks at some flowers and uses his powers. The flowers wither rapidly. He looks shattered. The rich granddaughter sees this and quickly leaves. She's clearly shocked. She enters his office. She must have asked him about what she saw. Hooye looks fearful and he can no longer keep his smile on his face. As she says more things, he looks more and more devastated.

The flowers withered? Wow! This must be why he loves planting. He, who brings destruction, wants to be able to bring life instead. Omo..rich granddaughter saw! I have a feeling that with everyone pressuring and pushing HY to a corner..is why he is going become different :( makes me sad thinking of it. I really think he just wants to be left alone and have a normal life.

@alekaonu omo! An almost kiss??? Oh boy..this might mean..a hot kiss from suppressed emotions next! :tongue: Today or tomorrow..hmmm lol

Archived