[Drama 2017] Bride of the Water God, 하백의 신부

Chellsee

Hello all! Lurker here.

Been following the thread and drama up to now.

It's getting more exciting each episode.

BTW,

Spoiler

Does anyone think the little blind girl could be Nakbin? Or is it too much to squeeze into the current timeline?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Shower the winners with love from HB? Does this mean lots of shirtless HB posts from today onwards?:lol::wub:

Yeah! See you later durnig livestream Chingu! Glad to have someone else doing live recaps too!

@vangsweetie637 Thanks for coming up with this event. It makes things even more fun!:grin:

Also, thanks to @Visually-wandering & @ilwoo_aein for posting the pre-episode 9 clips!Excited for tonight!:wub::heart:

I missed last week  tuesday due to RL chingu. This week no worries I'll back you up with screencaps and what i understood...

Excited after watching the pre-realese... so much that i won't miss... Anyway when they kiss I'm sure there will be waterflies in SoAh's stomach and how much more will she blush?? 

tumblr_otyg7eZsmB1vqlkb3o1_540.gif

tumblr_otyg7eZsmB1vqlkb3o2_540.gif

tumblr_otyg7eZsmB1vqlkb3o3_r1_540.gif

meet you all in an hour...:lol:

Good morning chingus! I am here now! :D

Let us see..which team wins the bet. Will it be Team Monday or Team Tuesday :wink:

Has the episode begun yet? Has there been any new bets?

Edit

@dramu51ch0c10ve aww you are welcome. This bet event originally started from @Visually-wandering and @supergal99. I just turned it up a notch by making us pick either Monday or Tuesday haha. All for the fun of our lovely drama :) and thanks for doing live recapping!

DGEaqi3V0AEOt8s.jpg

Spoiler

DGEaqiyUMAAbnf_.jpg

DGEaqi6V0AAzo_S.jpg

DGEaqi0UIAAhvHU.jpg

BR calls HY telling that he is with the kid...  and gives phone to her..  she is tells that ajusshi I'm with your friends..  and then the minor god takes her back ...

Hy comes and br tells him he doesn't like something...HY rells about his past how he was treated..

DGEbU4fUAAAH30m.jpg

Spoiler

DGEbU36VYAAiTPK.jpg

DGEbU31UIAAMlat.jpg

DGEbU3AVoAE8I5h.jpg

DGEb9-dUwAEMXhV.jpg

DGEb9-2VYAEWL_4.jpg

HB comes to SoA and at last finds the coordinates which he had lost.. It was with her..

DGEb9-1VwAEe56S.jpg

Hb calls mura telling about it

Start!

So Ah's phone rings. She answers and replies to Habaek. Hooye watching from above at his office. He answers a call from Biryum who is standing with Moora at his garden. The blind girl talks to Hooye on the phone and Hooye tenses up. He shouts through the phone and Biryum hangs up. Biryum talks to the girl before she leaves. Hooye driving at fast speed.

The 3 of them meet at Hooye's garden. I think they're warning/threatening him? They mentioned Habaek.

Last scene from previous episode plays. He saw coordinates on So Ah's Vanuatu map.

Hooye explain to Moora and Biryum what happened when he first arrived in human world.

Habaek snatches the map and looks at it.

Biryum and Hooye having heated argument as Moora tries to stop Biryum.

Flashback of what happened when Habaek arrives in human world. He realises why the coordinates are on So Ah's map.

Tense atmosphere amongst the 3 as Hooye explains further. Intense stare off between Hooye and Biryum. Moora gets a call.

So Ah and Habaek in So Ah's car as he looks at the map. I think she's asking him about it and asks if he will leave after that(?) She congratulates him but she's tearing up. Habaek just looks at her, his gaze filled with sadness.

Both of them walk in an area filled with trees at night as they talk. So Ah trips and grabs onto him to avoid falling. He holds out his hand but she declines his help. They reach a place where JD is shovelling a hole. The 3 look at each other. JD ask who Habaek is as he puts down his shovel. JD said something which relieves the previous tension a bit. The gods, Namsuri and So Ah meet up at Moora's apartment. Birymu made JD unconscious and fall asleep. Moora upset that So Ah is present. Before So Ah leaves, she says something to Moora. Moora tries to be all powerful but So Ah was like 'sure, sure' and leaves. Moora is shocked but Biryum laughs. As So Ah gets into her car, the rest stares at JD who is unconscious on the sofa. 

Habaek looks out at the city and Moora soon joins him, telling him something. They talk. She starts to ask about So Ah(?) but Habaek says something which makes Moora worried. They talk as they walk.

the monk is not SoA's father because he appears... and so ah doesn't know who it is..

DGEc7PlUQAEQWNo.jpg

Spoiler

DGEc7P_UMAAdCuo.jpg

DGEc7PoVwAA0eHe.jpg

DGEc7PmUAAESKzO.jpg

Lol it is so funny to look at mura go all habaek mode..like episode 1 when hb told I am king of water country that long intro..

Spoiler

DGEdoMLUwAAZmQ3.jpg

DGEdoLfUAAAG9LG.jpg

DGEdoLXUwAA9UAr.jpg

Spoiler

DGEdoLiVwAAXz_l.jpg

DGEeZnzUQAA2YAU.jpg

Spoiler

DGEeZo4VwAEzHms.jpgDGEeZqRV0AAJCQ4.jpg

Archived