♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

It's been quite a while since I last enjoyed a rom-com Korean drama and then along comes SWDBS which never fails to make me laugh at the interactions between AMH and DBS. Hyungsik is doing an excellent job as the no-nonsense CEO..a perfect role !:wub:

• Like 5

http://www.eatophilia.com/k-drama/strong-woman-do-bong-soon-episode-6/

STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOON EPISODE 6 RECAP

Strong-Woman-Do-Bong-Soon-Episode-6-79.j
Murder plot, be damned. I could not get enough cuteness of our OTP that I don’t even care about the killer’s motive for killing/kidnapping. Our OTP, once again, proves that they are one well-match-made-in-heaven – Min Hyuk’s unsung heroic actions and him seeing Bong Soon as a gifted woman rather than cursed entity. Bong Soon on the other hand, while still unfairly annoyed at Min Hyuk, is beginning to warm up to him, slowlyyy.

Episode 6 Recap :

Strong-Woman-Do-Bong-Soon-Episode-6-6.jp

Back to not-so-cliffhanger where Guk Doo announces his stay at Min Hyuk Mansion, Min Hyuk is disgruntled about it, citing Guk Doo is the one who proposes Bong Soon’s sleepover in the first place. Guk Doo lays out his reason as Min Hyuk being the untrustworthy type and to complete his vexation, Bong Soon is all starry-eyed about Guk Doo.

• Like 5

On 3/9/2017 at 3:43 AM, ferily said:

I've always wanted to make a list of variety shows that Park Hyung Sik appeared in... I know that Wikipedia (and maybe other sites) have a list of the variety shows PHS appeared in but I noticed they don't list all of the shows he appeared in... So here is my list :D

Thank you for listing them, yesterday I watched the Happy Together's and loved him in Immortal Songs The Heart Throb Special. He was so adorable in that one. I love his personality:heart:

@Ainee Etp Thank you for updating his wiki page:wub: @Amanda_HS Thanks for the updates for it:wub:

Omo every time I come her I' never able to get to the last page because of the stuff you are all posting. I'm going to check out Real Men next.

• Like 4

They're even make for other pics:lol:

1489320966%201_zpsofgpantp.jpg

Spoiler

1489320966_zps5ip97wkt.jpg

1489321358_zpse5pijicv.jpg

Sr.dc

Btw last sunday is best day:lol: I finished DL infinite challenge,real men s01 even justin and the knights of valour with hyungsik voice:lol: my friend laughed at me bcos of that,bcos I need watch it with sub,aaah hyungsikness..

• Like 4

Today is White Day in Korea and I read that Hyungsik and Jisoo will keep their promises for drama's ratings and a free hug event will be held at Yeongdeungpo district. 100 randomly pre--selected fans will get a hug from the boys ^^

So we can look forward to new pics from the event. :tongue:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

This is one video that I dare not look at. I don't know why.. :flushed:

maybe because PHS has some terrified look on his face with this segment... just focus on his face. the smoothness of his skin...hehehe maybe it would help

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

@sebastian27 I get a pang of heartache from looking at the free hug photos. Why can't I be there?? :bawling:

Is he losing weight again? He looks thin even in red.

precisely my point,,,during this times... i am wishing that i live in south korea...

@Amanda_HS

can i request for copies of all the photos to my email?:wub:

here'a another video that i came across

• Like 6

@sebastian27 These are just previews. His fans will update the clearer version much later. I suggest you to follow some of his fans' twitter accounts. There are quite a lot but these are some that went to this event. 

@classik_kr  @SIKARISMA12    @cutiesik  @EverBlooming_HS  @EverBlooming_HS   @bestphs91  @with_HYUNGSIK  @OnlyDreaming_kr 

You can also follow his Chinese fansite weibo, his Chinese fans update his latest news everyday. 

I love Missing you. Miss seeing him sing on stage.

Gift is such a special song to him. While looking at the lyrics, I can see how this song become so important to him during his depression

Gift

Whatever others said, I told them I’m not weak,
and tolerated such days with tears
They didn’t know me,
and didn’t even want to listen to what I had to say

Left alone in the darkness of the night, one, two, three,
I count the stars and in the moment that the morning sky appears…

Today, the sky seems like a gift someone left behind for me
Under its warmth, stronger than yesterday’s,
if you are like me, Listen to this song now,
close your eyes, and when you open them once more,
It’s Gonna Be Alright!!

On the days when I didn’t know how to fill up
the hollowness in my heart,
I’d think it must be a lie
that the world I see now with my eyes is all there is

How much more do I have to keep going?
At some point, in the moment that I lift my head up…

Today, the sky seems like a gift someone left behind for me
Under its warmth, stronger than yesterday’s,
if you are like me, Listen to this song now,

The sky of tomorrow will be a better gift that today’s
Love will come into my hands,
if you are the same as me Sing this song now,
It’s Gonna Be Alright!!
It’s Gonna Be Alright!!

• Like 5

Omo!  Is PHS a player?  Just kidding.  But it's cute how much more comfortable he is with "skinship" as the Koreans call it.  He's very natural in his interactions with cardboard cutout Bongsoon, and also those lucky fangirls.  But, I suppose that's part of his natural personality.  His ZE:A members have said in the past that he naturally has a lot of aegyo, and his What's With this Family co-stars mentioned he often greets people with a hug.  Actress Kim Hyun Joo also said that he's very natural with his skinship.

On another note, does anyone else suspect that perhaps he's lying about his height?  Don't want to anger anyone here, but he's soooo much shorter than Jisoo in the video posted above, and Jisoo is (I believe) listed to be only 6"1' compared to PHS's 6".  Also, I was watching the 1N2D Hwarang episode and PHS doesn't seem much taller than Minho, who is supposed to be only 180 cm to PHS 183 or 184 cm.  Of course, Minho could be wearing those heel inserts...  I've also noticed that PHS tends to slouch, BUT, he doesn't appear to be slouching in the video above.  In fact, it's Jisoo that's slouching.

I'm glad that PHS is getting more and more acting roles, but I hope that he still continues with his singing because this boy can sing.  My favorite is his duet with Kwanghee of Davichi's Don't Say Goodbye. I feel that with ZE:A and even many of his OST songs, they try to highlight his head voice more (i.e., his higher falsetto).  But boy can he belt out a ballad.  Hope he keeps lending his voice to the OSTs of the various projects that he's involved in.

• Like 5

On 3/10/2017 at 1:20 AM, Ainee Etp said:

With all those photos from his debut until now, it's only a span of 6 years plus. How did a cute boy transformed into a charismatic man, especially with only the teeth changed and losing some baby fat. :wub:

Heirs was in 2013. Two years later High Society and kaboomm, a man was born! Another two years later Hwarang, and a sageuk king was born.

Whoever did his hair in High Society and Hwarang, I want to hug her/him. 

It's the hair.  His hair in High Society changed everything.  OK, I kinda of take that back.  I think the transformation started towards the very end of What's With this Family.  If you see him in the Running Man episode, you see his hair is starting to take on what will eventually be his High Society hair.  It looks a bit more like an upside down bowl, but you can see where it's going.  And then High Society happened.  If you haven't seen his Celebrity Bromance, you should check out his hair there (which he was in the process of growing out for Hwarang).  Personally, I think it beats his High Society hair.

But aside from his hair, I think it's more than just the teeth.  He's mentioned in interviews that he gets a lot of skincare, and you can see that he's wearing soooooo much more makeup than before.  I'm almost a little worried for him because in Strong Woman, he's extremely made up, so much so that it sometimes detracts from his acting.  The eyeshadow and the eyebrows, on top of all the foundation and contouring.  It makes me fear that he has a new stylist and she's SJ's Ryewook's old stylist.  I'm not very familiar with Ryewook, but watching Celebrity Bromance, you see one beautiful PHS and one very plastic-looking Ryewook.

• Like 7

On 3/15/2017 at 7:20 AM, jechoi1 said:

Omo!  Is PHS a player?  Just kidding.  But it's cute how much more comfortable he is with "skinship" as the Koreans call it.  He's very natural in his interactions with cardboard cutout Bongsoon, and also those lucky fangirls.  But, I suppose that's part of his natural personality.  His ZE:A members have said in the past that he naturally has a lot of aegyo, and his What's With this Family co-stars mentioned he often greets people with a hug.  Actress Kim Hyun Joo also said that he's very natural with his skinship.

On another note, does anyone else suspect that perhaps he's lying about his height?  Don't want to anger anyone here, but he's soooo much shorter than Jisoo in the video posted above, and Jisoo is (I believe) listed to be only 6"1' compared to PHS's 6".  Also, I was watching the 1N2D Hwarang episode and PHS doesn't seem much taller than Minho, who is supposed to be only 180 cm to PHS 183 or 184 cm.  Of course, Minho could be wearing those heel inserts...  I've also noticed that PHS tends to slouch, BUT, he doesn't appear to be slouching in the video above.  In fact, it's Jisoo that's slouching.

I'm glad that PHS is getting more and more acting roles, but I hope that he still continues with his singing because this boy can sing.  My favorite is his duet with Kwanghee of Davichi's Don't Say Goodbye. I feel that with ZE:A and even many of his OST songs, they try to highlight his head voice more (i.e., his higher falsetto).  But boy can he belt out a ballad.  Hope he keeps lending his voice to the OSTs of the various projects that he's involved in.

Not angry but i doubt he is lying about his height. Hyungsik's official height in the past was 184 cm, sometimes even 185 cm. But during interviews, he repeatedly states he is 183 cm. If he is going to lie, I think he would have said 184 cm. In Real Men, there is an episode where they had to measure their height. Henry lied about his height and was caught. Hyungsik mentioned to his army officers that he's 183 cm. 

Their height difference wasn't that big in SWDBS when they were both wearing slippers. Both of them were slouching a little. 

tumblr_omtz96Ej4N1qdnbgao1_540.png

tumblr_omtz96Ej4N1qdnbgao2_540.png

I am also curious why he doesn't appear tall at times but I guess him not standing straight is a problem and he never bothers with inserts. I think he appeared much shorter in the event because of Jisoo's hairstyle and their shoes. Jisoo is 3cm taller than him and although Hyungsik's shoes has heels, it is still considered flat as compared to Jisoo's sports shoes. 

C63Yxp_WYAEgOJC.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_omwsqvyicB1w1h043o2_1280.jpg

I think it is quite unlucky that he is considered quite tall but he always got taller costars. Lee Minho 187cm, Kim Woobin 188cm, Sung Joon 188cm, Park Seo Joon 185 cm now Jisoo 186cm. :D Poor boy complained he is the tallest in his group but now he needs to look up when acting with his costars. 

I hope he will be able to sing an OST for SWDBS. 

• Like 6