♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

Same aged SHINee member Key and ZE:A member Park Hyungsik showed off an unexpected charm.

The September 18 episode of MBC's "Golden Fishery - Radio Star" had a special corner 'Lacking Gentlemen." It featured guests that look fine on the outside, but are lacking in some aspect once you get to know them. These guests were actor Kim Min Jong, singer Dana, SHINee's Key, and ZE:A's Park Hyungsik, and they talked it up about their lacking aspects.

In this episode, MC Kyuhyun said, "Key and Hyungsik play the same role in a musical. According to Key, his show sold more tickets than that of Hyungsik."

When the MCs could not believe his statement, Key revealed that it was, in fact, true. Key explained that it wasn't just his own opinion, but that it was something he had heard from someone else. Yoon Jong Shin then asked Hyungsik what he had heard about the ticket sales.

However, Hyunsik didn't answer but sat with a blank expression on his face. Upon seeing Hyungsik's indifference, Yoon Jong Shin said, "The way I see it, Hyungsik doesn't really care about these kinds of things. Key is more sensitive to such matters," and brought laughter to the scene. Hyungsik then explained that he didn't hear anything about ticket sales, and that he doesn't really pay attention to those kinds of things. Key then commented, "I'm very sensitive to these things," and the studio erupted in laughter.

Then Kyuhyun asked Key if this was the reason why he wouldn't let Hyungsik join 91 Line. 91 Line is a group made up of idol members that were born in 1991. It includes Key, KARA's Nicole, 2AM's Jinwoon, and Miss A's Min, and others.

Key explained that it hadn't been long since he had gotten to know Hyungsik. But it seemed that Hyunsik didn't even know that 91 Line existed, and his indifferent attitude again elicited laughter in the studio. 

© Copyright 2016 KpopStarz.com. All Rights Reserved.

• Like 5

Just watched 7th episode of SWDBS..can't get enough of Hyungsik as Ahn Min Hyuk ^^ Btw, a friend told me that her friend who saw him in Seoul said that he is really handsome in person..how lucky to have seen him recently.

• Like 6

finally can post here:lol: busy lately

thank uuuu @ferily:heart: for translation,so they're still recruiting now....i want that dvd so much.

@athena22 hugz....let's bombing pics LOL

btw about hyungsik looks in HS found this scene he back to original hyungsik:lol: cute hyungsik:wub:

sh91_zps2at8ymip.gif

and if bcos LJY you can't watch his char in HS whoaaaa....you'll missed handsome hyungsik:lol: 

Spoiler

sh129_zpsje55hvmh.gif

sh131_zpsbfucj1uu.gif

sh130_zpsuivywiqt.gif

sh109_zpsgm6ad7wh.gif

sh94_zpsfalekkmc.gif

sh49_zpssfowxwto.gif

cr.logo

• Like 8

On 3/15/2017 at 5:25 PM, ferily said:

does it really look like Park Hyung Sik has thick makeup? I did notice that he does tend to have a lot of makeup in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, but maybe because it's for the drama? At the Free Hugs event it seems like he doesn't have that much makeup as he usually does in SWDBS, or am I wrong? I don't know, I'm not really good at pointing out when people have a lot of makeup on or not.... I hope PHS is also less conscious about his appearance because I think he looks perfect just the way he is, with or without makeup :lol:

I have not notices that he's wearing thick makeup. I'm so busy fangirling over him, I'm going to have to pay more attention:D I just wanted to post some pics from the drama but if you look at this one, you can notice a little hint of eye shadow.

u2dG7Kn.png?1

but I don't think it's too much considering how fair his complexion is. You have to figure they use bright lights while filming, so they don't want the actors to look washed out.  I think he is naturally tall and lanky, I wouldn't call him skinny. I know he doesn't like to work out for those abs but I like him the way he is. If you pay attention to his legs and arms he has just enough muscles. Sorry to chime in so late but it's hard to keep up w/his SWDBS thread.

gB6Rp1j.png  

This is the first time i have seen him w/his hair like this hard-love-pink-mouse-emoticon.gifThis look just took it to another level . I didn't think that was possible as handsome as he is. 

@Amanda_HS Thanks for the back round story. 

• Like 6

On 3/17/2017 at 0:21 AM, sebastian27 said:

i like watching PHS eat...

thanks for all the stills.photos..:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Hehe yes, Park Hyung Sik loves to eat too and knows how to eat deliciously :wink:

On 3/17/2017 at 5:06 PM, WendyHo said:

Just watched 7th episode of SWDBS..can't get enough of Hyungsik as Ahn Min Hyuk ^^ Btw, a friend told me that her friend who saw him in Seoul said that he is really handsome in person..how lucky to have seen him recently.

Aw, your friend's friend is so lucky that she got to see him!! I heard that he's even more handsome in person than on screen... In Celebrity Romance, the lady who works at the cafe said he looks more handsome in real life.

1 hour ago, evie7 said:

I have not notices that he's wearing thick makeup. I'm so busy fangirling over him, I'm going to have to pay more attention:D I just wanted to post some pics from the drama but if you look at this one, you can notice a little hint of eye shadow.

but I don't think it's too much considering how fair his complexion is. You have to figure they use bright lights while filming, so they don't want the actors to look washed out.  I think he is naturally tall and lanky, I wouldn't call him skinny. I know he doesn't like to work out for those abs but I like him the way he is. If you pay attention to his legs and arms he has just enough muscles. Sorry to chime in so late but it's hard to keep up w/his SWDBS thread.

This is the first time i have seen him w/his hair like this hard-love-pink-mouse-emoticon.gifThis look just took it to another level . I didn't think that was possible as handsome as he is. 

Yes, I agree :) It could be because of the camera lighting and the effects they use for filming too. In my opinion, I don't think his makeup is super thick~

• Like 5

On 3/17/2017 at 3:21 AM, sebastian27 said:

i like watching PHS eat...

I was wondering why all of the clips I've watched have been in the mess hall:D I liked the clips from Romantic Idol too, I remember a few years back when I watched a lot of mnet america, they had a series call Romancing the Idol but I didn't remember watching PHS in it.(Bad mnet for not showing PHS's series:angry:)He is so adorable in variety shows.

• Like 4

@evie7 you know that scene,make me remember with CDP scene on pinocchio ep 4:lol:

Every ep I keep amaze with hyungsik handsome on AMH char :wub: (if this bcos ryeowok stylist,thanks to her:heart:) but for me hyungsik great when he wore red robes in hwarang :wub: not many actor have that aura wear that robes.

And btw I think @Amanda_HS is sunbae for loving PHS :lol:since she know everything abt him,thank uuuu:heart:

1489932260_zpsv74cgs3q.jpg

1489944702_zpsagfmfzj8.jpg

this elf really cute:lol:

Sr.dc

• Like 5

7 hours ago, evie7 said:

Spoiler

gB6Rp1j.png

I've replay and replay that 3-piece suit scene like crazy for the last 3 days. :dizzy: My Adonis.....

It's a good thing he doesn't work his muscles into big chunky type, so we get to see his long slim legs. Every time he wears those black ripped jeans..... :wub:

20 hours ago, Era Ferawati said:

finally can post here:lol: busy lately

thank uuuu @ferily:heart: for translation,so they're still recruiting now....i want that dvd so much.

@athena22 hugz....let's bombing pics LOL

btw about hyungsik looks in HS found this scene he back to original hyungsik:lol: cute hyungsik:wub:

and if bcos LJY you can't watch his char in HS whoaaaa....you'll missed handsome hyungsik:lol: 

cr.logo

Sqquuuuuuueeee, i like that swimming scene too in HS too. But I can't help wondering why is he wearing a normal shorts in the pool and somemore it's orange.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Era Ferawati said:

Is this AMH?

@Ainee Etp you're always see unusual thing:lol:and I found dc have focus on his underwear gif:lol:(like I used see on ryochan and yamapi on encore concert pic)

I think so.. he only got this hair cut and this sort of sweater when started SWDBS. This picture looks like the stylist is combing his eyelashes.. ahahah cause they are sooo longgg.

Hehe it's hard to miss.. Even my hubby is asking what is he doing in swimming pool with an orange pants?B) :D

The dc focus on his underwear gif.. hmmmm .. I think he 'wardrobe malfunction' a lot when performing the song Breathe cause there's a part he has to kneel to Kevin with his back facing the audience. Sometimes he will wear long jacket and it will cover up but sometimes no. :ph34r::ph34r:

• Like 5