[Web Drama 2016] Seven First Kisses/First Kiss for the Seventh Time 첫 키스만 일곱 번째

Admin

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay the first episode is ouuuut~~~ I think everyone looked very beautiful in this first episode, the girl, the cupid, the first guy that asking for the trash bin and Lee Joon Gi :):):) One thing I have to complain is maybe Lee Joon Gi's hair though, whyyyyy is he given the tragic oily fringe like that!? That fringe only works with his long hair in "Moon Lovers" imho, it really didn't do his handsome face justice.

LJG%20-%20Lotte_zpslcvwnaqa.jpg

This Nobita hair suits him better than the previous hairstyle in my opinion.

LJG%20-%20Lotte2_zpskvy0djzq.jpg

3 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

Mondays and Thursdays per wiki. I believe it's ten episodes but I've heard eight as well.

mondays and thursdays!!

why can't it be the next day!

to be fair,i'd say the same thing if it aired on tuesdays too today cuz I just can't wait for the next one.hahaha

thanks for telling!!

So far I'm OK with everything:)Can't say much since it's only 10 min long.Is it just me or does JoonGi look tired?

There's 7 guys...but when Choi Ji Woo pointed at the cards,there were only 6.I'm guessing the last guy who doesn't have his own card is LeeMinHo because the preview didn't show him almost kissing her.I dunno but that's just my guess.Do you think the guy who isn't on any of the cards is the one she ultimately ends up with?

3 hours ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

So far I'm OK with everything:)Can't say much since it's only 10 min long.Is it just me or does JoonGi look tired?

He looked tired and acted tired. In MLSHR even if he was tired he was still energetic even in the BTS. I do not know if it's just because he works too much and its taking a toll on him or simply because the Jieun factor is not there. ;) 

What a star-studded cast... it sort of appeared on my recommended list on You Tube and I felt obliged to have a quick look. Dear me, Kim Ji Hoon... for half a minute... A very pleasant surprise. I've missed him so much. Where's he got to? He seemed to have dropped off the radar after Jang Bo Ri. 

Does the lead actress get to lip lock with all the guys... how did she score that? Is her father the director of the drama?

13 hours ago, phenyl said:

http://www.vlive.tv/video/18061/첫-키스만-일곱-번째-1부---그녀의-선물

aaaaahhhh,,,LJG is the first one....if that's me, im gonna stop at first man...no need to wait for 7 gorgeous man...1 is more than enough

Hello All, So much enjoyed the frst episode  being it was only 8 and half minutes long.. My dear @phenyl I couldn't agree with you more if ie was me there would be no need to look any further but having to choose between 7 hunks is a heart rippeer she should just ask her fairy could she have them all since she has never been greedy nor kissed in life not even dated or had a boyfriend so in this case if I couldn't have the seven I'll settle for at least 3 of them LJK, JCW and TCY..

Thanks to @Ahpheng eonnie I was able to watch the first episode but it was too short. When I started to enjoy it, it's already finished in a flash!

The girl sure is lucky to meet Choi Ji Woo and granted her wish. How I wish Lee Jun Ki or Park Hae Jin will come to my workplace and ask me when I will finish my and he will wait for me. Ah swoon worthy.

I'm looking forward to the next episode.

This drama is silly as hell with such a superficial/senseless plot, but I love it. I'm here for the Joon Gi. And yes, I agree with others saying that even though he does look good, he also looks tired. He's prepping for his fanmeets, photoshoots, recording music, and dancing too, right? Damn, he's one busy guy and needs a much deserved break. After this, I hope he gets some rest before embarking on new projects. 

Also me: Girl, you better not pick JG because he's mine! 

The Legendary Handsome Reverse Harem

The moment I saw this mini Drama preview, I was so happy! Because the handsome legends will be in it! Not saying that they are Old (Even if they are beyond my reach in Age, Location, Etc.) The Koreans gave us a live action Otome roleplay game. Thank you! 

To be honest... It is hard to choose which one to be the First... They are all heartthrobs that can make one blush, speechless, and all those systems of being face to face and spoken to by a delicious handsome man.

Best regards to the 7 First Kisses.

This is my first post in this thread. nice to meet you all chingus :D

Just finished watching episode 1. omoo... my heart was fluttering when LJG came out :wub: i don't really like him in MLSHR. but here he is damn handsome. LOL... i am imagining that i get that wish too. no need 7, but 1 is enough :P

Archived