[Web Drama 2016] Seven First Kisses/First Kiss for the Seventh Time 첫 키스만 일곱 번째

Admin

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/12/2016 at 8:56 AM, ani1711 said:

To all LJG fans here (I am one too, but from Arang & the Magistrate), can you guys tell me if Moon Lovers is a drama worth watching? I really want to get a good recommendation about that drama but I have read everywhere that it gets messed up. So I am uncertain if I should spend 20 hours on this drama or not. :sweatingbullets:

Is it something like Uncontrollably Fond that gets in a biiiiig mess and ending is not so good?

No spoilers please because I am almost at the verge of jumping down the cliff but can't get motivation to jump.

While it was airing I watched international version, sbs version raw and then sbs version with english subs of every episode. then i rewatched the whole drama and now i'm watching it again with spanish subs

So to me it's not only a good drama but a crack drama. the downside is that after it finished a month ago i still can't move on. I'm unable to watch other dramas (besides old LJG dramas)

If you decide to watch i recomend sbs version

I know that the drama has its flaws but it's an awesome drama, with an addicting soundtrack, good performances, great scenery, good story, you'll never know what's going to happen next.... and i save the best for the last, the best character ever Wang So played by LJG at his best

Did i convince you to watch it?

Watched the first episode and it was a breeze like literally LoL:P Before I could blink, the ep. ended just as soon as it began but I guess it's best since the plot runs reallyyyyyy thin:crazy:

When Joongi walked over to the lead girl, I screamed out loud Wah~ Wang So... ahah:lol: I'm still reeling from his undeserving fate in Scarlet Heart tsk<_<

Also I would've wished to be rich had I chanced upon a fairy godmother as Choi Jiwoo but that's just me & a different drama altogether LMFAo.

4 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Dang...where is Lee Joon Gi? ;)  I did notice the line..."you're so beautiful," just like JG's instagram caption.  Coincidence?

Yeah, I was wondering why they couldn't get all seven hunks from the web drama. Maybe it was a budget or scheduling issue.

Can anyone name all the groups/celebs in the MV? I only recognize:

• Kim Soo Hyun
  • 2PM
  • EXO
  • Lee Min Ho
  • Park Hae Jin

51 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

Yeah, I was wondering why they couldn't get all seven hunks from the web drama. Maybe it was a budget or scheduling issue.

Can anyone name all the groups/celebs in the MV? I only recognize:

• Kim Soo Hyun
  • 2PM
  • EXO
  • Lee Min Ho
  • Park Hae Jin

Super Junior and Choi Ji Woo

And looking at the posting date...this video was made prior to his announcement of being a Lotte Duty Free model it seems. So maybe LJG will be in the next version.

Hi Chingu!~

I'm new in this forum. It's nice to meet you all and hoping to share this short journey with you all. 

I just watched the first episode! *AAWWW* I miss Lee Joon Gi soo much. I was unhappy with the ending of scarlet heart ryeo, so hopefully this is my recovery from it. Lol!

This web drama is just too amazing and with those guys! Man! The lead lady is LUCKY!! 

The latest episode is too cheesy for me, but strangely I still enjoy it. Is it because of Lee Joon Gi effect?? Ahahaa...he looks really good, but still, that awkward fringe gotta go, shooo-shooo!!

Also, my personal problem with this kind of drama is that I don't know if I should curse the girl or wish to be the girl, hahahaa...I mean, guuuurl, you got hot men fawned all over you! :D:D:D 

33 minutes ago, shiraru said:

The latest episode is too cheesy for me, but strangely I still enjoy it. Is it because of Lee Joon Gi effect?? Ahahaa...he looks really good, but still, that awkward fringe gotta go, shooo-shooo!!

Also, my personal problem with this kind of drama is that I don't know if I should curse the girl or wish to be the girl, hahahaa...I mean, guuuurl, you got hot men fawned all over you! :D:D:D 

Haha...I understand.  It's a guilty pleasure...like twinkies.  You know it's not necessarily the best thing, but it can be briefly satisfying. 

1 hour ago, shiraru said:

its meant to be super cheesy. that's the purpose of this web drama;) and there will be no kiss scene....just to keep the audience fantasizing:glasses:(wicked lotte-smile)

Park Hae Jin up next.. and man! he looks super handsome

This is such an awesome drama.. but my weak heart hints that she would probably go with 8th guy

1 minute ago, phenyl said:

its meant to be super cheesy. that's the purpose of this web drama;) and there will be no kiss scene....just to keep the audience fantasizing:glasses:(wicked lotte-smile)

But surely there has to be ONE.. what's the point of naming the drama FIRST KISS or having the whole plot revolve around her first kiss..

although i wonder if it would be with these 7

Archived