[Web Drama 2016] Seven First Kisses/First Kiss for the Seventh Time 첫 키스만 일곱 번째

Admin

LOTTE DUTY FREE 

Presents

8e0567204d98bb5d60a70f8a2dc3396a2378d837

About The Show

Min Soo Jin (Lee Cho Hee) meets a goddess (Choi Ji Woo). Later she got a chance from the goddess to choose one guy among seven guys, as her first kiss.

Lee Jun Ki will acted as a church oppa, while Kai is going to be Soo Jin's best friend. Ji Chang Wook will acted as a sexy secret agent, Taecyeon 2PM will turn as a sweet rich guy, Lee Jong Suk will acted as a famous star and Park Hae Jin will be Soo Jin's co worker.  [Lee Min Ho role : TBA]

Cast of Characters

(Billed According to Seniority)

Choi Ji Woo

Lee Joon Gi

Lee Cho Hee

Lee Min Ho

Lee Jong Suk

Ji Chang Wook 

Park Hae Jin

Ok Taecyon

Kai (Exo)

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS'

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot / activities is considered spamming. 

Don't quote videos/images.

Do not post successively except for live blogging on drama's airtime.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  Viki, Dramafever) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if she's got to kiss them all, ain't it first kiss anymore? 

13 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Min Soo Jin (Lee Cho Hee) meets a goddess (Choi Ji Woo). Later she got a chance from the goddess to choose one guy among seven guys, as her first kiss.

Tell me how much I should spend on Lotte, to meet such generous goddess :sweatingbullets:

14 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Min Soo Jin (Lee Cho Hee) meets a goddess (Choi Ji Woo). Later she got a chance from the goddess to choose one guy among seven guys,as her first kiss.

I wonder how she'll choose:blink:That shall be another reason I'm going to watch this.Is this the kind of web drama where viewers can choose which guy she should kiss?Because there are some web dramas that allow viewers to choose the flow of the story from given scenes.It will be awesome if we can choose but I doubt this web drama will do that.

Guest ktiminie

2016.11.22 'First Kiss for the Seventh Time' Full Press Con (from left to right: EXO Kai, Ji Chang Wook, Choi Ji Woo, Lee Joon Gi, Ok Taecyeon, Lee Cho Hee)

Hope we will get Eng Sub soon :)

Thanks @LyraYoo for creating this thread, a good way to heal our SHR wounded hearts ;)

LJG looks dashing in suits and his red sport car I was smiling and giggling when I saw the trailer :wub: thank you @SarahpirE for the video

but I can't help feeling betrayed because what I see is Wang So cheating on Soo with other girl lol

I need help, LJG is trapped as Wang So forever in my mind T____T

Archived