[Web Drama 2016] Seven First Kisses/First Kiss for the Seventh Time 첫 키스만 일곱 번째

Admin

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7 First Kisses teaser will give you seven-lead syndrome

76a32ac8-e2a5-4026-aafb-1a950f4f07b0.jpg

Forget second-lead syndrome, try seven! Lotte Duty Free is taking commercials to a whole new level, turning a K-drama fan fantasy into reality. How long would it take for them before they also capitalize on "7 First Kisses" by turning it into an otome game as well? The initial drama idea was met with some skepticism -- myself included. After all, what kind of alternate world do we live in where top actress Choi Ji Woo acts in a fairy godmother type of role granting Cinderella a potential boyfriend among seven choices played by some of the hottest leading men South Korea has to offer? As reported last week, several of the web drama’s stars attended the Seoul press conference. Today, the English teaser for this unbelievable cast has been released.

Read more here

https://www.dramafever.com/news/7-first-kisses-teaser-will-give-you-seven-lead-syndrome-/

7 First Kisses

7 Delicious Presents to Open

An Early Christmas Present from Lotte Duty Free!! 

An average girl gets a fairy godmother and a bevy of beaus in this charming web drama. What EXACTLY are they trying to do to us?!?!?!? Who could possibly choose just one of these handsome heartthrobs to unwrap? This looks like a Cinderella story with 7 princes to choose from. Lucky Girl!! If only we could find all those men rolled into one. I’ll be honest, I’m new to web dramas so I’m not exactly sure how it’s going to work but I will be doing my best to recap and review this adorable looking candy dish of a drama. I hope the writers will give us plenty to giggle about and maybe even a fist fight or two between our handsome romantic rivals. Oooo, maybe even a 7 guy free for all that destroys a mall kiosk or two. What fun that would be!!  Check out the teaser and some lovely HD character shots below.  Current broadcast information says the first episode will air on Monday, Dec 5th with the second episode airing on Thursday, Dec 8th. I think there are eight episodes total but I could be wrong. I’m not finding information for the actual air time but I will update you as soon as I know!!

7 First Kisses Web Drama-Presented by Lotte Duty Free

Screen-Shot-2016-11-28-at-4.06.29-PM.png

http://www.kdramadaydream.com/7-first-kisses-7-delicious-presents-to-open/

OMG....:w00t:

Hello everyone. :heart:

I have created an account because of my extreme impatience to reply to this thread. :)

It really seems to me like one of those Sim Dating Games where one girl has too many guys as options and a specific number of days to get at least one boyfriend. Oh damn, she's so lucky!:wub:

PS: Is it really true that other co-stars are vexed due to LMH's entry as a cast member just like some of the sites have claimed (just curious)? I don't know if I should post other website's links or not, but through that news, I came to know about this series, then watched the trailer and, dang, here I am!

On 11/28/2016 at 7:05 AM, minekas said:

Who's your favourite:)

cr as tagged

Easy! Lee Joon Gi ... first choice. If I had a 2nd or 3rd, though, immediately following would be JCW, then Taecyeon.

By the way, chingu, since it's a web drama, thinking the episodes will likely be short. Does anyone know if that information has been shared yet? The shortest web episodes I've seen are about 15 minutes. Longest, about a half hour.

On 11/28/2016 at 7:38 AM, car148 said:

It will always be Lee Jun Ki for me. :blush:

@car148 Amen sista it will always be LJK for me also no matter how much eye candy they can put into one drama he always stands out in my eyes my second choice will be JCW it's something about his ora that ooze sex appeal to me..Ljk is just to handsome chrismatic and charming in a shy way JCw is sort of like him in so many ways.. Yes Taecyeon will be my third choice LMW just don't do it for me like he dose for most females but different stroke for different folks..

Well it's 3 gentlemans that have this devilish charms that attracts women to them with just a half of a smile..:wub: 

Time to take the Soompi Quiz to see which of the 7 is most attracted to you.  LOL 

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/01/quiz-7-first-kisses-star-attracted/

You

If you’re looking for a sexy secret agent to sweep you off your feet,

then you’ve hit the jackpot. He is not only tough and rugged,

but he’s also a big softie on the inside.

He will always be there to protect you in his strong manly arms. Heck yes!

I got Ji Chang Wook.  Not a problem!

Archived