Kim Min Jong 김민종

ay_link

Guest felcar_luv

A Gentleman's Dignity - Choi Yoon 

Want to share this old video of KMJ back in 1995, he's super gorgeous (most of the girls will fall for him)

wanted to attached the vid, but don't know how...so just give the link.   #:-S  :\">
could somebody teach me on how to attach the video here? tnx

Guest Yoonie1430291685

@chubby: you haven't watched AGD? Really? You should watch it! Ming Jong oppa aka. Choi Yoon in this drama was awesome!!!! We share the same notice when seening MJ Oppa in pink (the picture I posted above), he used to wear ear-ring ;) when he was young. He even dyed his hair =,= but for me it's ok. when we are young, we can do something stupid ^^ He is now back to be a gentleman :x

Hi guys, I'm from Vietnam (but now I'm studying in the UK, doing a master degree in law, which partly makes me love Yoon for the first time I knew him was a lawyer ^^). Where are you from? If we are all in ASEAN, we could hold a fan meeting as we do not need a visa :D (hopefully)

Guest Yoonie1430291685

@kesf: thank you so much for posting those awesome pictures!!!! OMG pic no.9 and no.10 I could die in that look T^T

wow.. havent been here for a week. kim min joong thread sure is active...sighhh.. wish i can contribute something but me no good in comp tech..did kim min joong went for his humanitarian mission?i check out all his song...love the songs...
love the high cut behind the scene :x

Guest hamdainvincible

@hamdainvincible i love your work!saved some ya! :-) me same like you..esp juniel song illa illa...to me its yoonmaeal song..everytime i listen to that song..only them will come 2 my mind
If you want 2 watch his old drama you can try bimil n guardian angel..they are quite good n the other reason is bcoz i think only these 2 r still around on the net..the rest cannot b found..but you can still buy the cd/dvd online..i watched guardian angel at gooddrama n bimil at anzv.tv

Guest hamdainvincible

^ahah thank you so much, I think I will begin to watch Bimil... I have a crunchy roll account but forgot that site existed :P and that Yoon-meal video from Youku is so beautiful that I wish they upload to YouTube with English subs :( I love Kim Min Jong's pitching stance... People on Viki were all spazzing over his hotness too; it's also so commendable how much effort he puts into everything he does.

Not sure whether these videos from Arirang TV has been posted here before. Anyway I am sure nobody mind watching MJ again and again, right?

Behind-the-scene stories of 'A Gentleman's Dignity' from Kim Min-jong(1)[showbiz Korea]

http://youtu.be/K0DS9j0N5CM

Behind-the-scene stories of 'A Gentleman's Dignity' from Kim Min-jong(2)[showbiz Korea]

http://youtu.be/dRrxQUPC5ts

Guest Yoonie1430291685

@kaykafisyah: I'm from Sai Gon. If you visit there again, contact me :) Maybe I could be your tour guide :D

@hamdainvincible: you know, nowadays Korean wave significantly "attacks" VN. Most channels in VN are showing at least one Korean films or Korean music shows. That's why I get knowledge about Korean entertainment. We even have many websites that makes VNese subtitle for Korean dramas, films and show for free ^^  

Guys, check this out

viewimage.php?id=minjong&no=29bcc427b78b

It was exactly the same style he did when hearing Meari said that she would raise his son :)) Oppa, your style is so unique :))

Picture credit to dcinside and kimminjong (on kites.vn)