[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Lost Love in Times 醉玲珑

sugarplum892

@sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1I think we have to agree to disagree on this point. It didnt look like what you said to me. It looks like YL mourning over his lover....and ignoring QC like that is just wrong. As I said the editors/director messed up these pass episodes. I wish I could just erase them from my memory unfortunately they r permanent in this drama. What a shame, This has just lost my faith in Chinese dramas. I will watch till the end (too far into it to not to) and hope that YL (the editors/director) can reedem themselves somehow?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ylywells1 said:

I think we have to agree to disagree on this point. It didnt look like what you said to me. It looks like YL morning over his lover....and ignoring QC like that is just wrong. As I said the editors/director messed up these pass episodes. I wish I could just erase them from my memory unfortunately they r permanent in this drama. What a shame, This has just lost my faith in Chinese dramas. I will watch till the end (too far into it to not to) and hope that YL (the editors/director) can reedem themselves somehow?

If there is a third timeline, I hope is not in modern era because YL have too many antis right now!! hahahahaha 

Its just getting beyond silly if they have a 3rd timeline! For Bob sake have anyone not learnt that basically whatever you do to change things in your timeline, There are consequences in one form or another (and usually bad ones). I get the feeling poor YL and QC are hopelessly never gonna get married caus whenever they try to bad things happen. Maybe they should just live in sin if it spares your life instead:tongue:.

On a positive note I think Y.Che will live and have happy ending with CQ. But not sure whats gonna happen between 12th Prince and MY:huh:

I too was disappointed and frustrated for the 6 ep from last week and these last 2 really hit the top for me too. I'm not really sure what to expect from this drama anymore because to me the love between YL and QC is tainted. I had read the book many many times and so far i was a devoted fan for the drama until now.  Even though i keep telling myself since i've already seen the last 2 ep vietsub and from the preview that when YL walked away from QC and his first thought was that his mom is the Dark side, i kinda understand that his mind was occupied by what he found out and he might not know how to react or face QC now, an excuse for YL action but still... just too much out of his character.  I want my before these last 8 eps YL back please. The editor/production really tainted YL and QC pure love. I'm so depressed here. 

@vnguyen15 That's exactly it. Tainted the YL and QC pure love. We can never untaint it now even if we do have a happy ending. In fact I don't care what ending we get because it is ruined for me now anyways. To be frank with all that has happened I wished YL and QC just died in the first timeline at least their love was pure than. we wouldn't have invested the time and emotion for the car crash we have right now. 

Ps and welcome to the depressed club:confounded:

4 minutes ago, ylywells1 said:

@vnguyen15 That's exactly it. Tainted the YL and QC pure love. We can never untaint it now even if we do have a happy ending. In fact I don't care what ending we get because it is ruined for me now anyways. To be frank with all that has happened I wished YL and QC just died in the first timeline at least their love was pure than. we wouldn't have invested the time and emotion for the car crash we have right now. 

I’m still on episode 45 ladies!! Am I about to witness a crash and burn?? 

I don’t even know if I want to continue at this point! Dying over here, what is going on? I fear sadness is all that is heading this way....

@ylywells1Yeah i feel like i'm too invested in the drama especially in YL and QC's character that it overly exhausted and hurt my feelings when YL is like this. In the book and the drama i love YZ too but since YL and QC are so deternmined and devoted to one another that i had to always root for them but now after this, like how u feel, even if it turn out to be a HE it still not perfect anymore. These last 8 ep it just made me want to ship YZ and QC together. Did u see the part of the preview when the soldier was reporting to YZ and YL the condition and whereabout of QC, YZ was all work up and his face... all concern and scared and YL was next to him listening to the report but with less expression. Haizzz the more i dig the more i dont like.... 

@kthienaiiiIf u want a recap i can tell u what happen and save u from all the heartache that we fans are experience right now. If i was u and i can hold on that long not watching then don't and wait until they finish air the drama then decide if u want to see them or not. from ep 45 it just too strange and not the character or the drama we fell in love with. 

1 hour ago, kthienaiii said:

I’m still on episode 45 ladies!! Am I about to witness a crash and burn?? 

I don’t even know if I want to continue at this point! Dying over here, what is going on? I fear sadness is all that is heading this way....

Just don't watch last week episodes (45-50). They will just hurt you and let you in a hopeless, desperate state. 

@sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1

Though I have not watched last night's eps, just managed to watch those short clips and what was posted here, I agree with your analysis over DX's back hug and YL walking away. 

To me, having such strong feelings for someone, in this case YL, and not knowing whether if she will see him again, as human, it is very difficult to stand strong and not want to hold the one you love, even though knowing they do not have the same feelings for you in return. 

As for YL, if a guy is being hugged by a girl who he knows like her, and he has said it before that he doesn't want to hurt her, naturally he would not push her away. And him pushing her away is also out of character for him as he is not that cold in this drama. Unlike YH in Eternal Love.

And I could see this happening in real life as well, that a guy would just stand there and let a girl hug him.. LOL

Allowing DX to hold him that long could be allowing her to draw strength for what she has to do ahead. Telling DX to wait for him could be him encouraging her to stay strong, fight well, be alive and wait for him to come back to help them. 

As for YL walking away, I just feel that DX dying could be the last straw that was holding him up. This is also quite a human reaction as one tends to not see the others when their world seems to be crashing down around them. And knowing all the truth abt his mom and DX sacrificing herself could be all he could take. 

Nevertheless, truth be told, I am nervous how the last 2 eps will turn out, given that we are still about the war tonight. That means we are

left with 2 eps of YL trying to save QC and have a happy ever after. I hope for not a rushed ending too. Oh well, no drama is perfect. But it certainly has been a good journey thus far. Have not had this feeling over a drama since Eternal Love early this year. :)

Don't be sad ladies, we have come a long way, give credit to all who has worked on this drama, both front and back of the camera, and am sure they have put in their best, and it has been a good run otherwise we would not have been so invested in YL & QC and the drama. Let's look forward to a good ending. Fingers crossed! :)

People are still really angry with Ling and DX... I totally understand you guys. But YZ and QC had so many scenes during the drama that I'll really let it go.

And QC opponent was not even real to begin with but part of her love for YL.

Since DX was one of the stones that was created through QC love for YL it doesn't really matter what feelings he has for her in the end it was still feelings for QC. I guess he was attracted by that feeling he has for QC and that's why he cared so much about DX in the end...

The writers should have developed better their relashionship b4 the marriage so they being close would be more realistic and believable...

I've been thinking about it and this lifetime doesn't seem like a purgatory? QC's time will end when all petals drop and that will only happen when someone dies... And people have to die otherwise she could live there for a long time. The writers choosing deaths to be QC clock it's kind of creepy.... I believe that there will be a 3rd timeline where everyone is alive and happy. Or she will return to the 1st timeline and everyone will be changed and be a diferent person by what happenened in this 2nd timeline? 

I was watching this video about how much blood and death we have seen and It reminds me of sacrifice...

Anyway just waiting for the end...

Now that DX become a stone after her death...she is out of the way. I m so relieved.. n i skip last nights two eps cause it will cause  me heartache..:(  :(. So crappy the war story can take 8 episode..

I thought Qc has collected all now? Maybe i was wrong. =) 

I imagine that in this current climate the show is fearful of being triumphalist and feels the need to sledgehammer home the fact that war is a terrible thing and more often than not they are driven by individuals coveting for power etc. But we all knew that already. Still there is a sense of inevitability about war rearing its ugly head no matter the good intentions of all the main players in trying to keep it at bay.

Mu Ke Sha is an idiot, quite frankly. I'm annoyed with him for dragging this war out and getting more people killed because of his greed and so-called love for Duo Xia.  From the previews it looks like neither are headed for a good outcome. I suppose I don't have a huge issue with Duo Xia and Yuan Ling's rather complicated dynamic because on some level they're both victims of circumstances forced to do their best with a terrible situation they've been handed. At the end of the day Yuan Ling is a principled man who wants to do the right thing by everyone as best as he can. I can't fault him for that especially when he's a shining star in a very dark place. They are all in the middle of this war that's not of their making and even the terms of engagement aren't entirely of their choosing either. 

It is a tangled web that's going on with this clash of agendas from Consort Lian, to Yuan Ming etc. Yeah... boohoo everyone... people you loved died so you manipulate, plot and scheme... so that more people... compared to the few who've died... can die to serve your endgame of revenge of takeover. *rolls eyes* What we have are a bunch of incredibly selfish, naive schemers who think that their bit of personal pain is worth the deaths of a whole lot of innocent bystanders. Consort Lian may have had her eye on the future but she has ended up hurting her own son more than anything else. This is why the Mage Sect (in the first timeline) kept away and let the current Emperor get away with his thing in the first place. They knew what would happen if someone did try to remove him from power. It was the lesser of many evils letting him stay in power. Of course I get some gratification in seeing the emperor pay for his hubris in some fashion but it's sad that the good princes get caught in the crossfire.

There are plenty of balls in the air right now and while I think things will end up fine for OTP but it will probably come at a terrible cost. 

Spoiler for next 2 ep

so the 9th prince told YL that his mom is the evil one who planned everything and all these mess are created by YL and QC. Plus, he is the illegimate son so he is not the real prince. DX told QC that she plans to kill MCX on their wedding day if YL cant come back to save them in the next 3 days. And the servant reported to the king that 1st and 9th prince are both dead. What a mess. How are they to fit into 4 eps. 

2 hours ago, ylywells1 said:

That's it. Tainted love. I have been complaining for a while bez I called YL wishy washy with his love. But, what they did was tainted his character which is horrible and tainted their unconditional love. 

People kept saying it's just a friend who cares for another but no way. It makes me mad and feel betray for QC. He should not even touch another woman even though she is sad. I have a lots of guy friends and none of them patted my head. My husband who was my bff  during that time, he patted my head and hugged me when one of family member died. My point is regardless of comforting a friend or being a friend there is no touchy or sweet words bez to me it seems so wrong. YL only should say those words to only QC. U will notice QC only talks to YZ but no touching or sweet words just friends talking. Yes, QC did things for YZ but u notice there is a boundary and YZ never touch QC as well.

I hope they will redeem themselves in the last few eps bez they ruin this perfectly good drama with the last 8 eps.   I am in the depress club with @ylywells1. Booo

@vlvl1just imagine what would happen if DX didn't die. Then there would be another friendly love story. I agree with u on how hard it was for YL and QC to get to this point, and how we loved YL character, strong and straight to the point. I too hope there still something left to salvage so i m not so disappointed as i am right now

DX: If within 3 days Prince Ling can't hurry back in time...

CQ: What do you want to do?

DX: On the wedding night, I will personally assassinate Mu Ke Sha

Mage Girl: CQ, although this Yue Hua stone can prolong life, it's because it needs to absorb the inner strength (energy and blood) of a person. You are now weak and have sustained injuries, if you insist on this,  I fear it will bring irretrievable consequences.

CQ: No. 11's life is gradually ebbing away. We don't have much time. Yuan Ling and Cai Qian are waiting for his return. Furthermore, 11's death is concerned with the survival of Wei. (Something like that)

CQ: Duo Xia. Formed from blood. Like the fire of the sun (I think). Xue Ling Long. (Blood Ling Long stone, I'm assuming. This reminds me of Fullmetal Alchemist) 

Cai Qian: Thank you.

Traveller: You may encounter Liang soldiers. I think Miss, you should leave here soon.

Cai Qian: Tang Yang has been destroyed? How can that be?

Traveller: Why would I lie? Princess Duo Xia and that traitor both met their deaths. Even Wei's Prince Ce' dead bones did not survive the battle (I think)

Cai Qian: Who did you just talk about? What did you say happened to Prince Ce?

Traveller: He's dead. Killed in battle.

52 minutes ago, vlvl1 said:

That's it. Tainted love. I have been complaining for a while bez I called YL wishy washy with his love. But, what they did was tainted his character which is horrible and tainted their unconditional love. 

People kept saying it's just a friend who cares for another but no way. It makes me mad and feel betray for QC. He should not even touch another woman even though she is sad. I have a lots of guy friends and none of them patted my head. My husband who was my bff  during that time, he patted my head and hugged me when one of family member died. My point is regardless of comforting a friend or being a friend there is no touchy or sweet words bez to me it seems so wrong. YL only should say those words to only QC. U will notice QC only talks to YZ but no touching or sweet words just friends talking. Yes, QC did things for YZ but u notice there is a boundary and YZ never touch QC as well.

I hope they will redeem themselves in the last few eps bez they ruin this perfectly good drama with the last 8 eps.   I am in the depress club with @ylywells1. Booo

Yuppp . Boooooooooo

I was so disappointed with last 8 ep..i dont think this is a drama i would recommend to others to watch. So annoying

I hope YZ will give Qc a hug  before the serie ends..(to compensate for my heart pain).. maybe just 1 hug before qc married YL..

Ladies.. and if there are gentleman.. you all really give me heartache in the last 8 episode.. but you know what it fun.......

Anyhow.. need to asked you all a question...beside the back hug, and when YL expression of sadness after DX death did Yl show any love for DX..During the time that they were together.. were there any sweet talk.. or just military talk. or talk about how to go about to save the YuanHao.. or how to protect the fort. or how to destroy the Liang army... did you see any sweetness between them except for just military talk....I didn't... or did I skip some part.....

But when YL saw QC.. he was happy at the same time mad... during the conversation YL keep looking at QC.. and when he found out that QC endanger herself when she enter the enemies camp.... from the tone of is voice to this eyes.. they show his anger and scare.. and did you all see the smile that reach his eyes when YL talking to QC...  Do anyone of you see that..

That to me is the expression of love between and man and woman.. the caring look, the smile the fear.....

When the show was introduce.. the actor that play the king said that you well see lots of different kind of love.. love between a man and woman.. between sibling and the parent.. between friendship.. how each play out...

for me.. between YL and DX.. is a love between friends.. nothing more and nothing less... perhaps that make YL what he is.. his face might be cold.. but his heart if full of warmth...  

hopefully when you look at that angle, you will see that YL haven't change at all.. is our expectation of him change.. 

YL is a character, but all character is emanate from human point of view.. a human have feeling.. feeling when knowing your friends die. knowing that you mom is not the mom that you know.. knowing that your mom action will cause the woman you love death..how can you face the woman you love after know all that.. you promise to protect her and the Mage.. but yet your mom was the cause of the Mage demise. and the cause that will cost the woman you love to die... 

There is no perfect character.. and I think that is what it make it so nice... all character have fault...YL fault is that he care too much... 

I don't think that YL tainted his love for QC... and for that fault.. QC love him more for it... I don't think that QC hold it against YL for caring for DX or for mourning for her..  The love that is not selfish... not perfect.. 

52 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

DX: If within 3 days Prince Ling can't hurry back in time...

CQ: What do you want to do?

DX: On the wedding night, I will personally assassinate Mu Ke Sha

Mage Girl: CQ, although this Yue Hua stone can prolong life, it's because it needs to absorb the inner strength (energy and blood) of a person. You are now weak and have sustained injuries, if you insist on this,  I fear it will bring irretrievable consequences.

CQ: No. 11's life is gradually ebbing away. We don't have much time. Yuan Ling and Cai Qian are waiting for his return. Furthermore, 11's death is concerned with the survival of Wei. (Something like that)

CQ: Duo Xia. Formed from blood. Like the fire of the sun (I think). Xue Ling Long. (Blood Ling Long stone, I'm assuming. This reminds me of Fullmetal Alchemist) 

Cai Qian: Thank you.

Traveller: You may encounter Liang soldiers. I think Miss, you should leave here soon.

Cai Qian: Tang Yang has been destroyed? How can that be?

Traveller: Why would I lie? Princess Duo Xia and that traitor both met their deaths. Even Wei's Prince Ce' dead bones did not survive the battle (I think)

Cai Qian: Who did you just talk about? What did you say happened to Prince Ce?

Traveller: He's dead. Killed in battle.

thank you so much for the translations ! :) 

Archived