[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Lost Love in Times 醉玲珑

sugarplum892

Hi all..

after a week of none action between YL and QC from the last 6 episode of LLiT.. and so many hurt from fans about YL and DX.. I thought about translating a really good writing from one of QC fan on a  Vietnamese LLiT fan page.. I read many comment from the many fans about the sustuation.. and their perspective about it that I had to share with you all.. One of my favorite LLiT fan facebook  that I always goes on to look for news and comment is "Túy Linh Lung 2017 - 醉玲珑 - Lost Love In Times" one of the best Lost love in times facebook fan page...

this writer is writing from a looking of YL.. and his personality...

Perhaps my perception of this character is slightly different from everyone, YL in the drama is referred to as "cold face, cold heart" but to me the cold face is true, less emotional expression is correct but his heart not cold, for people close to him is never cold. The coldest of all was when he to refuse to marry the princess DX for he did not want QC to have a single  aggrieved.. not one bit.. when he put his woman on the scale, he at all costs he chose her.  In other situations, YL is a person who understands the mind and concerns the emotions of others. If not, how could he say "out of all the brothers, 3rd brother have the warmest eyes"; Although he don't understand QC forsight of YuanChe injury in battle..he still arranged so that 11th prince don't have to go because he want his brother and Ciaqian, the two of them have more happiness than he and QC; with 12th prince.. he advice him to hold on to MinhYen so that he have no regret...The first and the second time YL denied princess DX, he also weighed the words so to not hurt her ...

Because of that, YL heart is not cold and not all moderate, but the most warmest only reserve for QC. QC is the only one who has the sweetness of YL's love, that sweetness comes from the cheerful face that has a little bit of "YL" when they talk, the hands holding when they are together, the type of face-to-face conversations, eyes wide looking into each other..., intonation if not too gentle when talking to QC when she don't listen to him and do things that endanger her... after the battle at the dance house his first sentence when see QC was "Why don't you listen to me.. I told you not to attempt anything dangerous alone ...", his anxiety..his helplessness in not able to protect QC....

With princess DX after she return from her meeting with Mu Kesha, YL, he did not say anything, but wait for her to tell him...he also beg DX not to endanger herself, for this is not just about her, but it also about the two country, he  advised calmly to DX.. but with QC, the same sentence is more forceful  when he said that, "I told you not to venture into Feng manor, but you insisted on doing so, what then, you nearly got yourself into huge trouble.. should anything happen to you what am I do---I'm begging you.. stop putting your life at risk"..that forcefulness, uncomfortable, urgently helpless, that YL would never show in front of anyone except with QC.. the way that the writer written it might sound similar, but if you really dissect the way he talk to each lady you can see and hear the difference..

The slightest bit of attention that YL was given to DX in few scenes of this week's, with a slight head touch.. and everyone was so anxiety about it.., About a head touch is also  different in the way that he touch between DX and QC.  With QC he put his hands QC cheek, holding her hand facing her because she is the one that YL love. To DX, it is the comfort of friends, the encouragement to a sister when he touch her head..... whatsoever goes without any attachment to the attachment of men and women. As YL did not think much of of us fangirls, fan couples were looking at him through the screen. YLis not like YZ who always careful in what he doing or saying.. he had no standard between man and woman.. and treat everyone the same.., not like YZ when help QC when she blind - " please hold on to my sleeve, I'll take you back to your room",placing a proper distance between a man and a woman..... YL also holding CiaQian hand when he teach her sword fighting, also holding Yin Caiqian hands in front of 11th prince, jokingly said that he will asked the king to marry Caiqian since he can't marry QC...  So when everyone was mad at YL for touching DX head, when to YL is something innocence that have nothing to do with man or woman.. such thinking is too pitiful for YL..

In the 1st time line, YL was implicated by the court, he even accept the death, the humiliation, the shackles even when he did nothing wrong. Only when a Gen. in his black army shot dead did YL flare up,  "I can die, but my brothers cannot miss a person." Put in the present situation, is DX considered a brother, a comrade? Of course, these are friends, who are living in the same death. "My relationship with you is not just about a fake marriage, now you and I are living and dead on the battlefield." This relationship is somewhat similar to 11th prince, and Caiqian ... Moreover, DX is just girl, a person that is struggling to help save her country, with no relative by her side,  at this time YL is the only person that can help care for her.  how can YL not worry or care when she left the city in the midnight, when she goes into the enemy camp?  With their exposed for a long time together, understand the mood of the situation of DX, how can YL have reason to be cold to DX and not trying to protected her.. as was when QC question YL action toward YZ.. how QC protect YZ because she believe in YZ.. it is the same when 11th prince place man to watch DX, and YL didn't like it, it not because he have feeling for DX, but he cannot accepting the view of his brother suspected another friend whom he trusted.

A second comparison is in the scene of the cape...how YZ   put the cape on for QC, and how DX put the cape on for YL, here is no comparing, but rather the person who accept the cape know of the person intention..QC was hesitation to accept YZ cape because she know of YZ feeling and intention, she  pay attention to the person's heart so not to have any awkwardness later. As for YL, he just say thank and back into his line of thought, because of  his anxiety over the transportation of the supply and his older brother safety.. he has no mind to look at the girl by his side who quietly smiling.  This scene only the person put on the cape mind, the mind of the recipient absolutely did not think about it..

If you hate YL because of the last 6 episode, isn't that too unfair for him...YL didn't do anything wrong, wrong is the scriptwriter put him in a battered situation blocked news of what happen to QC in the city.......the far away desert, less  interact with what happen... YL in the desert is but a warrior, trying to end the war in the quickest way possible.. so that he can present to QC his victory...and goes back to QC....  for he know that QC don't have much time left..

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/24/2017 at 3:56 PM, Nudafu said:

@sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 in terms of Yuan Zhan's mother, I do think we are reading different versions :).

Yuan Ling's mother, Consort Lian, died of an apparent suicide. But it was indeed a murder.

Yuan Zhan's mother, empress Yin (she was promoted from consort to empress in the novel) committed suicide. Difference: she did do it, no one murdered her. Why I remember this is because Qing Chen made a solemn promise to Yuan Zhan that she would protect and treat empress Yin as her own mother. Empress Yin dying under's Qing Chen's care would've been castatrophic. In the version I've read, empress Yin choses to take 'He Ding Hong', a traditional poison used by the emperor to execute royal or important people. Empress Yin does this to create an unjustified execution, in order to lay blame on Yuan Ling. Paraphrased from book: Qing Chen thought an unjustified execution didn't make sense because Yuan Ling could've justified it with the great-empress dowager's decree - which was not used (this indirectly proves Yuan Ling was not involved). It was obvious to Qing Chen that the death was engineered to incite Yuan Zhan to rebel. This is why Qing Chen solved the mystery of the death in record time in order to have an answer for Yuan Zhan - that his mother killed herself to stir everyone to rebel. This leads to Yuan Zhan getting sick and depressed, which prompted an incognito visit by Qing Chen to heal him and share the truth of his mother's death in person. This entire series of events would've either not happened or be very different if empress Yin had indeed been put to death by Yuan Ling. Qing Chen also would've been unbelievably mad and hurt by Yuan Ling's actions if this were the case - which doesn't appear in the part of the novel connected to empress Yin's death.

Once again, it could be that I have read a different version. The events of empress Yin's death starts at the end of 第十三章 水随天去秋无际 in my version if you wish to check :).

hummm.. i will reread about it.. yes QC did visit YZ when hear he was very sick and try to help him.... that part I read.. so will have to reread it again.. I know that the knot between YL and YZ end when QC almost die giving birth.. before that she made YZ promise her that he will always treat YL as the king and his brother.. not to waver from that..ant that YZ will protect YL if she can't make it.....that I think is one of the best meaningful part of the story.. how deep YZ love for QC, that whatever request QC asked of him, he would do it.. just like how YL would do it for QC....  I think QC is perhaps one of the most lucky girl who have so much love and protection from two men who want nothing but the best for her...

A diversion from the topic here.

With LLIT in its last week, what would be the next drama to watch? Does anyone know which drama would be replacing LLIT's slot? 

Back to LLIT, I am anxious how these last 6 eps will play out, given that 51-52 still looks like they are still at war. But at least they reunite in the next ep. I saw a preview on Weibo that there is a scene where QC will tell YL to bring DX along for the fight instead of her as with DX along, Mukasa would not go back on his word (but I think he did). QC told YL that DX is a better choice as she knows the area and she is a warrior and with her around, she hope that this will help to protect YL as well. Then YL kissed her on her forehead. Sigh, how magnanimous QC is.... 

I am keeping fingers crossed that it won't be a rush ending and please have a good one too! Please Please Please!!! :huh:

Spoiler from LLiT.... this spoiler is from the editor of LLiT... he told the administration from one of LLiT fan page that YL and QC will have a very happy ending., in fact it included a daughter between them... how they both left the crown to YZ... and live a life full of adventure for them...

this is from the editor of the drama

2 hours ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

hummm.. i will reread about it.. yes QC did visit YZ when hear he was very sick and try to help him.... that part I read.. so will have to reread it again.. I know that the knot between YL and YZ end when QC almost die giving birth.. before that she made YZ promise her that he will always treat YL as the king and his brother.. not to waver from that..ant that YZ will protect YL if she can't make it.....that I think is one of the best meaningful part of the story.. how deep YZ love for QC, that whatever request QC asked of him, he would do it.. just like how YL would do it for QC....  I think QC is perhaps one of the most lucky girl who have so much love and protection from two men who want nothing but the best for her...

Can you give us details of that scenes when she was going birth and how YZ and YL is going threw, please?

16 minutes ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

Spoiler from LLiT.... this spoiler is from the editor of LLiT... he told the administration from one of LLiT fan page that YL and QC will have a very happy ending., in fact it included a daughter between them... how they both left the crown to YZ... and live a life full of adventure for them...

Editor from the book or you mean the producer of the drama? I hope the producer says the drama will have a good ending bez I am sick and tired of sad/bad/rush ending. Lol

Hi Friends!! I've been lurking in the background for a long time. Finally jump onto the bandwagon! Such a big fan of LLiT!! I think it's going to be a happy ending!! Because of a certain picture I saw. @Prettysup shared some pictures way back...it's on page 6. You see the first pic: YL and QC holding each other. I haven't seen this scene in the drama (correct me if i'm wrong), so I think this is the happy ending scene coming up. I'm crossing my fingers! On a side note, I've been thinking....YL is probably going to give up the throne to be with QC. I remember YL saying he can give everything up for QL, why not the throne? Once again, fingers crossed! :D

4 minutes ago, vlvl1 said:

Editor from the book or you mean the producer of the drama? I hope the producer says the drama will have a good ending bez I am sick and tired of sad/bad/rush ending. Lol

Editor of the drama

10 minutes ago, vlvl1 said:

Can you give us details of that scenes when she was going birth and how YZ and YL is going threw, please?

I will translate as soon as I get my C hard drive working again....my computer is down until Wednesday....

1 hour ago, owlet78 said:

A diversion from the topic here.

With LLIT in its last week, what would be the next drama to watch? Does anyone know which drama would be replacing LLIT's slot? 

i'm going to wait for The wolf and Legend of Fu Yao,

while im at it im just goin to watch web drama or re-watch LLIT and Eternal Love,

14 minutes ago, xiaokeaiihcap said:

Hi Friends!! I've been lurking in the background for a long time. Finally jump onto the bandwagon! Such a big fan of LLiT!! I think it's going to be a happy ending!! Because of a certain picture I saw. @Prettysup shared some pictures way back...it's on page 6. You see the first pic: YL and QC holding each other. I haven't seen this scene in the drama (correct me if i'm wrong), so I think this is the happy ending scene coming up. I'm crossing my fingers! On a side note, I've been thinking....YL is probably going to give up the throne to be with QC. I remember YL saying he can give everything up for QL, why not the throne? Once again, fingers crossed! :D

Hi I guess you mean this pic, and yes this has not been shown yet. But it is not sure whether this is a pic from the drama or just a promotional pic ?

CqgNOlltadCAf_NJAAAAAAAAAAA963.900x600.j

On 9/12/2017 at 5:02 PM, rosierosie said:

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Hi I guess you mean this pic, and yes this has not been shown yet. But it is not sure whether this is a pic from the drama or just a promotional pic ?

CqgNOlltadCAf_NJAAAAAAAAAAA963.900x600.j

Then guess you all didn't see the picture capture oin one of the tv screen in the drama editor room where YL & QC was ridding a horse together wearing this outfits....

4 hours ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

Then guess you all didn't see the picture capture oin one of the tv screen in the drama editor room where YL & QC was ridding a horse together wearing this outfits...

I really love YL outfit, green n so simple but look so awesome :)

cant wait to see his happy ending with QC

6 hours ago, nash2y said:

I really love YL outfit, green n so simple but look so awesome :)

cant wait to see his happy ending with QC

10 hours ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

Can someone get that picture/screen shot of them on the horse? Haha

Other than Heart Tears by Yisa Yu, the ending song Ling Long by Jane Zhang is also a favourite of mine from the drama's soundtrack. 

Sure gonna miss watching this drama next week... gonna have to go through withdrawal syndrome like how it was when Eternal Love ended.. :D

Has anyone any idea what QC is doing in her wedding outfit in the middle of the desert ....when she puts her hand over her mouth presuming catching DX back hugging YL (what it looks like from the scene in the ending song, unless it was edited to seem so)? I have thought about it for ages and have no idea still! :blink:

1 hour ago, ylywells1 said:

Has anyone any idea what QC is doing in her wedding outfit in the middle of the desert ....when she puts her hand over her mouth presuming catching DX back hugging YL (what it looks like from the scene in the ending song, unless it was edited to seem so)? I have thought about it for ages and have no idea still! :blink:

No idea, been thinking abt it ever since the beginning! Lol! :D

2 hours ago, ylywells1 said:

It's not a wedding outfit. Wedding dresses for both men and women are red. Bright red. This outfit QC is wearing is pink. I'm guessing it's after the battle with Liang and maybe about 11th prince's death(hopefully not)...as its in the book and also YL seems to be kneeling in front of two graves in the desert, where they are right now.

Or maybe its after she comes back to the original time and sees Yuan Ling again.

Archived