[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Lost Love in Times 醉玲珑

sugarplum892

Aiyo~ what the heck is goin'  on YO!?:huh: The plot is so wayward now:tongue: Like poor Qing Chen havin'  to give up so much. She's also had the most roles in this lifetime as well. From a Grand Sorceress to a misplaced courtesan to a minister's fake long lost daughter to medicine woman to now a imperial officer - the woman has done it all:lol: Still think Prince Zhan is the most intriguing character here. 

Eheheh I noticed how red William Chan's ears get whenever he's in a intimate scene with Liu Shi2:wink::phew::w00t:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AAHHHHHHHHHH these last 6 episode really kill me.. need to go back to re-watch the happier time.. I was hoping and waiting for 49-50 hoping and wishing that YL and QC meet again.. why .. why.. I'm going to have to write to the writer of the scribe and let them know how mad I'm... Weibo is on rampage with the writer right now.. can understand why....

Ok... I'm going to be calm and pray that the good part will happen in the last 6 episode.. going to be calm.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.... calm.. calm...

so frustrating...  4 day of waiting.. I hope that the production know and give me some new preview that going to make me happy.. otherwise I'm going to be mad....

well.. at less on the new preview between YL and QC.. Yl eyes seem to smile as he smile with QC... with QC Yl seem to be happier and smiling.. not only on his lips.. his eyes and face seem to light up when next to QC....  I don't think it was the same when he is with DX....

man... I'm too invest in this drama.... maybe cause I read the book so many time.. that it seem like I know YL and QC love so well.... In the book QC have no one competed with her for YL love.. she was well love by the king....and everyone.... she had no obstetrical to overcome.. like the QC in the drama...in the book QC is always next to YL.. from the court to the battle fields.. always there using her modern knowledge to help YL in everything...  In the book.. there like 75-80% romance.. and that small % about politic....  

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH how am I going to take this until Wednesday.... this clip hanging is killing killing me.....

4 hours ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

Wait.. when did YL hold DX hand.. did i miss that.. I know that YL touch DX head.. but I didn't see him holding her hand.. 

Did i fast forward somewhere that have that screen....

Maybe I imaginate it. See how bother that I am that I am just typing away. Haha

But, if they did then don't let me know. Would be so disappointed with YL.

4 hours ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

AAHHHHHHHHHH these last 6 episode really kill me.. need to go back to re-watch the happier time.. I was hoping and waiting for 49-50 hoping and wishing that YL and QC meet again.. why .. why.. I'm going to have to write to the writer of the scribe and let them know how mad I'm... Weibo is on rampage with the writer right now.. can understand why....

Ok... I'm going to be calm and pray that the good part will happen in the last 6 episode.. going to be calm.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.... calm.. calm...

so frustrating...  4 day of waiting.. I hope that the production know and give me some new preview that going to make me happy.. otherwise I'm going to be mad....

Please let them know bez this is ridiculous..

2 hours ago, vlvl1 said:

Also, where r today's eps even though I am mad to see any YL and DX scenes?

Hahahahahaha You are just like me, I am freaking mad at those scenes and don't want to see any more YL-DX interactions BUT, WHERE ARE TODAY EPISODES ??? hahaha I never said I don't want to watch it any more!!  By the way, I have just found them here

Ep 49

http://fastdrama.co/watch-online/lost-love-in-times/episode-49

Ep 50

http://fastdrama.co/watch-online/lost-love-in-times/episode-50

3 minutes ago, nayzau said:

Hahahahahaha You are just like me, I am freaking mad at those scenes and don't want to see any more YL-DX interactions BUT, WHERE TODAY EPISODES ARE??? hahaha I never said I don't want to watch it any more!!  By the way, I have just found them here

Ep 49

http://fastdrama.co/watch-online/lost-love-in-times/episode-49

Ep 50

http://fastdrama.co/watch-online/lost-love-in-times/episode-50

Thank you bez I usually watchit from YouTube. I wonder what happen.

Guys, no. He did not hold her hand. This is been a very quick game of telephone. There's the head pat where he is consoling her, and there's the coat that she gave him (I was eyeing that coat so hard so that it would burst into flames before she put it on him:lol:), and then there's the back hug from her.

I've never liked war scenes. Even so, I find myself a little more lenient towards the war scenes in LLiT. Although I still don't find them fascinating, I understand why it has to happen.

Throughout almost half of the show, there has been that hovering shadow of Liang state and potential war with them. That threat has been the mechanism for furthering many of the previous plot lines, including YL marriage to DX. After it being such a strong presence in the background, the show has to follow that arc to its inevitable conclusion - war with Liang - or that would be a gaping plot hole.

Saying that, I still don't understand why it has to take so many episodes to conclude.

There's also so much DX & YL scenes, but the war arc & the YL/DX parts are part and parcel of the same thing.

I try not to be too bothered by the whole YL/DX thing, because I know exactly where YL stands in that relationship. Nothing is ever going to happen there on his part. He sees her as a friends and ally, so despite what probably most of the audience wants, there's absolutely no reason for him to treat her badly. Even knowing this, my emotions wants them a room space from each other since QC isn't there. DX has feelings for him, so that's why as a viewer who stands on QC's side, I'm half of the time giving DX side eye even when she's not doing anything.

So one part of me is okay with all the DX and YL scenes, another larger part is mildly irritated at the producer for giving it the importance of 6 episodes (or more if it continues on to next week). I can wash away the stale tastes of these episodes if the show blows me away next week.

24 minutes ago, minkette said:

Guys, no. He did not hold her hand. This is been a very quick game of telephone. There's the head pat where he is consoling her, and there's the coat that she gave him (I was eyeing that coat so hard so that it would burst into flames before she put it on him:lol:), and then there's the back hug from her.

I've never liked war scenes. Even so, I find myself a little more lenient towards the war scenes in LLiT. Although I still don't find them fascinating, I understand why it has to happen.

Throughout almost half of the show, there has been that hovering shadow of Liang state and potential war with them. That threat has been the mechanism for furthering many of the previous plot lines, including YL marriage to DX. After it being such a strong presence in the background, the show has to follow that arc to its inevitable conclusion - war with Liang - or that would be a gaping plot hole.

Saying that, I still don't understand why it has to take so many episodes to conclude.

There's also so much DX & YL scenes, but the war arc & the YL/DX parts are part and parcel of the same thing.

I try not to be too bothered by the whole YL/DX thing, because I know exactly where YL stands in that relationship. Nothing is ever going to happen there on his part. He sees her as a friends and ally, so despite what probably most of the audience wants, there's absolutely no reason for him to treat her badly. Even knowing this, my emotions wants them a room space from each other since QC isn't there. DX has feelings for him, so that's why as a viewer who stands on QC's side, I'm half of the time giving DX side eye even when she's not doing anything.

So one part of me is okay with all the DX and YL scenes, another larger part is mildly irritated at the producer for giving it the importance of 6 episodes (or more if it continues on to next week). I can wash away the stale tastes of these episodes if the show blows me away next week.

I think we can form an army and burn down every state just to get our main OP back together and end all this DX/YL unnecesary interactions scenes... hahahaha

Though I have not watch this week's eps, I totally agree with everyone here that to spend 6 eps on the war is just too much, would have been great if they had just spent it on the most 4 eps. However, I guessed with so much that was happening on QC side that was interweaved into the war that the eps got stretched inevitably. 

I am just curious what is in the letter that the king gave to YZ, that he can only open after "take charge of the 3 armies" not sure if I got the last part right. 

From next week's preview, the king looked shocked that YL mom committed suicide. And there wasn't a scene of him throwing a fit when he was told that YL is not his son. Just speculating here.... maybe he feel devastated by her death and to do right by her cos he really loves her, he decided to give the throne to YL. And we can move past all the fighting for the throne and just move onwards to YL trying to save QC in the last 4 eps. Argh! 4 eps is just not enough!!! :lol: Can't they round it up to 60 eps instead of having a middle number like 56?! Lol! 

54 minutes ago, owlet78 said:

Though I have not watch this week's eps, I totally agree with everyone here that to spend 6 eps on the war is just too much, would have been great if they had just spent it on the most 4 eps. However, I guessed with so much that was happening on QC side that was interweaved into the war that the eps got stretched inevitably. 

I am just curious what is in the letter that the king gave to YZ, that he can only open after "take charge of the 3 armies" not sure if I got the last part right. 

From next week's preview, the king looked shocked that YL mom committed suicide. And there wasn't a scene of him throwing a fit when he was told that YL is not his son. Just speculating here.... maybe he feel devastated by her death and to do right by her cos he really loves her, he decided to give the throne to YL. And we can move past all the fighting for the throne and just move onwards to YL trying to save QC in the last 4 eps. Argh! 4 eps is just not enough!!! :lol: Can't they round it up to 60 eps instead of having a middle number like 56?! Lol! 

YL will commit suicide??? WHEN? OMG, for real or just fake??? OMG OMG OMG 

14 minutes ago, nayzau said:

YL will commit suicide??? WHEN? OMG, for real or just fake??? OMG OMG OMG 

No, no, no... don't panic! I wrote YL mom, his mother committed suicide. Not YL. That's what was shown in next week's preview. 

Not sure if she really died or she faked it since she wanted to make use of QC to go back to the past...

2 hours ago, owlet78 said:

No, no, no... don't panic! I wrote YL mom, his mother committed suicide. Not YL. That's what was shown in next week's preview. 

Not sure if she really died or she faked it since she wanted to make use of QC to go back to the past...

hahah the mistake was mine, I meant to say YL mom, got excited and forget to write mom!! hahaha I don't think she will do it, maybe she just fake it. But if she did, whar would be the probable reason?

I'm confused...why is everyone so angry with YL? He has NEVER wavered. YL didn't want to marry DX at all. As a matter of fact, he was adamant about QC being his princess consort. It was only after QC spoke up, and then her life was threatened by the Emperor, that he gave in. With all of the emotional blackmail we can clearly see that YL hand was forced. I mean, the man literally walked through fire for his woman. In my eyes, he's always been steady.

Now, I'll be the first to admit, I don't like YL spending so much time with DX. Heck, if I was her I'd fall more in love with him too, he's a great guy. But I"m not worried about where YL heart is. He knows QC is "home".  I do, however hate this 6 episode escapade the writer has taken us on. Finish this war already, UGH!

And yes, YZ is a fantastic and complex man. He's been a silent hero towards QC. He loves her from a distance and does everything he can to make sure she's happy, to the point of breaking his own heart. While that's a noble gesture, YZ own wife has done the same for him has she not? I find it ironic those longing eyes he looks at QC with are the same eyes of his wife. It's sad to me.

I can understand YL being miffed by QC defense of YZ after what he saw in his visions, just as I can understand why her heart softened towards YZ. But YL and QC belong together. I've never felt anything different. 

Hopefully the writers realize they owe us at least 5-5.5 episodes of lovey dovey goodness. 

Haha I dont understand why fans are so worked up over YL's head pat for DX, its just a head pat, he was just consoling her, treating her as a sister. And no, he didnt hold her hands. Anyway we know YL and QC are the OTP so I am not bothered with this at all.

And YZ's scene with his mum really bore me to death, this woman should be kicked out forever.

I honestly don't mind the Duo Xia and Yuan Ling scenes.  I don't think that it's necessarily horrible that they showcase a potential for the two to be friends, especially since Duo Xia promised her country's lifetime of loyalty towards the Wei State, which would be good for when Yuan Ling becomes the emperor.  Also I don't see affection in a head pat... No one really pats their significantly other on the head, actually it seems a lot more like a caring brother is patting his little sister.

Honestly though, this show had shifted towards more politics than romance since they returned to the capital.  So the war part seems necessary for that backbone of the story.  Is it boring?  Yes, but I've found most of the politics this show boring.  

Also I think we've all misinterpreted Yuan Ling's character.  He's not cold, he may have been in the book, but every part of the drama shows otherwise.  Even the emperor knows he's not at all cold.  If he was cold, he would have immediately killed Qing Chen, instead of threaten her a few times with the sword and then let it be. Whether it be towards family, towards Cai Qian, Duo Xia or Qing Chen, he has never once showcased that he may be cold.  He was straight forward towards Duo Xia, but he basically also promised her a friendship and his defence of her country when he rejected her marriage.  I feel if he was cold, he would have just been, I'm not marrying you and been done with it.  He's no Ye Hua who was cold to everyone, including his family.  But, he's also not meant to be Ye Hua.  

7 hours ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

Wait.. when did YL hold DX hand.. did i miss that.. I know that YL touch DX head.. but I didn't see him holding her hand.. 

Did i fast forward somewhere that have that screen....

YL was holding DX's hand on their wedding day when they were entering the gate/door (to YL's manor, i think)

I'm getting disappointed, it's living up to its name "Lost Love.." because the love is certainly lost in the recent episodes! 

QC only has 2 months left to live . And where is YL? In the middle of a war! We know wars don't end in just weeks or months. It takes years! QC will be long dead by then! And yeah his recent behavior is not consistent with his personality (like being tender and caring to DX). His real character won't just stand still and allow DX to hug him, he wouldn't pat her head like that, etc. That's why I was dead set against the marriage because whether we like it or not, YL will still have tender feelings for DX because she is already his wife even if in name only. 

I want to gather all 9 sorcerer's stones to activate the time portal and reset the timeline all over again!

QC just save yourself! LOL

48 minutes ago, sophrosyne said:

I honestly don't mind the Duo Xia and Yuan Ling scenes.  I don't think that it's necessarily horrible that they showcase a potential for the two to be friends, especially since Duo Xia promised her country's lifetime of loyalty towards the Wei State, which would be good for when Yuan Ling becomes the emperor.  Also I don't see affection in a head pat... No one really pats their significantly other on the head, actually it seems a lot more like a caring brother is patting his little sister.

Honestly though, this show had shifted towards more politics than romance since they returned to the capital.  So the war part seems necessary for that backbone of the story.  Is it boring?  Yes, but I've found most of the politics this show boring.  

Also I think we've all misinterpreted Yuan Ling's character.  He's not cold, he may have been in the book, but every part of the drama shows otherwise.  Even the emperor knows he's not at all cold.  If he was cold, he would have immediately killed Qing Chen, instead of threaten her a few times with the sword and then let it be. Whether it be towards family, towards Cai Qian, Duo Xia or Qing Chen, he has never once showcased that he may be cold.  He was straight forward towards Duo Xia, but he basically also promised her a friendship and his defence of her country when he rejected her marriage.  I feel if he was cold, he would have just been, I'm not marrying you and been done with it.  He's no Ye Hua who was cold to everyone, including his family.  But, he's also not meant to be Ye Hua.  

Yes, this I agree.  YL is treating DX like a comrade and a sister, who just lost her father.

Also, when a character suddenly have more unexpected screen-time, doesn't it means the character will end up dead? -_-

I also saw a preview where YL and the King was fighting each other without any guards. Hmm I wonder?! Is YL cold enough to kill the King?

I have a confession to make. When I first saw William Chan before I watched him in The Mystic Nine, I didn't think he was handsome, but boyyyyyy!! He blew me away with his character in TMN, and then his character slowly mesmerized me in LLIT, and now I'm soooooooo in love with him. William is an amazing actor with his mannerism of how he portray the characters that he plays. Wow!!!! And yes he's also cute and handsome as Prince YunLing :D!!!!!!!!!!

He's so tall too!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to stalk him now byeeee.

On the side note, I'm a fan of LSS since her days in SH :)!!! In LLIT, her character and hairstyle reminds me of Joey Wong's lookalike.....she looks like her. Of course they are both beautiful in their own ways...Ciao!

2 hours ago, bintangdilangit said:

Yes, this I agree.  YL is treating DX like a comrade and a sister, who just lost her father.

Also, when a character suddenly have more unexpected screen-time, doesn't it means the character will end up dead? -_-

I also saw a preview where YL and the King was fighting each other without any guards. Hmm I wonder?! Is YL cold enough to kill the King?

I highly doubt that YL will kill the king... in the book he didn't so I don't think that he will.. however, he will put the king under house arrest, and take the throne.... all this happen while YuanZhan take over to fight the battle in the north....while YuanLing in the capital..   the picture that everyone saw YuanZhan cry in the bamboo forest and QC playing th Zenith.. I think that when YZ return from the war.. and that YuanLing is king already.. however, YuanZhan is angry YL for killing his mom... under YuanZhan hand he control the 3 armies if he wanted he and YL could have a war in the capital..and thousand would be kill because of this conflict.... however QC trying to prevent it...  This screen is similar as in the book....

Archived