[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Lost Love in Times 醉玲珑

sugarplum892

21994312_1880351235610314_74476250647839

this picture show that YL have the interlock hair of both him and QC... in his hand...

this time line and the 1st time line is but one time line.. not a different universe.. the same.. just that QC goes back one year before everything happen.. before YZ was influence buy the dark sorceress, before the king found out that Yl wasn't his son... QC able to change everything for the better... , so when QC was able to return back to the 1st time line again.. YL present her with this lock of hair...when he meet her...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

21994312_1880351235610314_74476250647839

this picture show that YL have the interlock hair of both him and QC... in his hand...

this time line and the 1st time line is but one time line.. not a different universe.. the same.. just that QC goes back one year before everything happen.. before YZ was influence buy the dark sorceress, before the king found out that Yl wasn't his son... QC able to change everything for the better... , so when QC was able to return back to the 1st time line again.. YL present her with this lock of hair...when he meet her...

Wait...that doesn't make sense to me! So if there was only one time line, then why does Qing Chen body fade and why does she die? I'm confused, help!

9 minutes ago, ylywells1 said:

Just a few thoughts from the top of my head regarding the past two episodes (forgive me if I got things wrong)....

I actually enjoyed watching them! The pacing was good and actually advanced the plot. My fav bit was when MBP  (the astrologee person, Sorry forgoton his name) got to be bad ar$e and used some kick ar$e magic to kill that annoying dark witch sidekick. I even found myself feeling sorry for mu kasha and DX and thought the wedding scene was done really well. I even thought DX looked really pretty here. It might have helped  that there was actually no YL and DX interactions and the fact I knew she was gonna die (however there was a second I thought DX was gonna get out of the fire and live:astonished:)

On a side note there some bad points....

YL got a sword through the chest yet in the next scene he seems fully recovered. (It took him a few days to revover in the first time line with a cut to his arm when QC rescued him when he jumped off the moutain). 

The fire scene in the behind the scenes previews shows YL shouting at QC about not saving DX but was cut from the episode. I wonder why? Maybe it could have been misconstrued in the wrong way (like our back hug scene). I think I preferred it cut. 

The scene when the guard was saying something about DX, QC and 11th and YZ was really concerned about QC/11th but YL seemed more concerned about DX. However I put that down to the fact that YL has fought beside 11th so knows his capabilities in battle and QC is a powerful witch and demonstrates she can get out of tight situations by herself. But DX is alone so he was more concerned for her. 

Yes agree with everyone that the production spent 10 episodes on war (no one was happy about that) and leave us 2 measly episodes to wrap up, and no bedding scene. Feel a little let down. 

On a positive note in the previews everything looks so pretty. The feels when YL says I love you to QC is so good, credit to Williams acting here. 

the first time line.. YL wasn't born of a Mage mother.. this time line he was born of the mage mom.. therefore he have fast healing ability.. also.... at that 1st time line.. he pretend not got get well so that QC had to take care of him.. you saw it..  

1 minute ago, kthienaiii said:

Wait...that doesn't make sense to me! So if there was only one time line, then why does Qing Chen body fade and why does she die? I'm confused, help!

like anything..you have a time limit to be in certain place.. if you exceed that time.. you will fade away.. cause you interrupts the time line.. so QC had 1 years to do what she need to do, and return back to the time she left...however because of the princes death and people that important to QC die, her time on the second time line was shorten.. however YL able to add 2 more month for her when he inventively  hold back 2 petal from falling.. with that 2 ring that he gave QC... each petal that fall off.. her time in the pass time line is shorten.. 

4 hours ago, nayzau said:

William is from Hong Kong so as much as I know he speaks english fluent and well because in Hong Knog english is mandatory (HK used to be a British colony until 20 years ago) 

one might live in Hong Kong and learn English.. however if you don't use it often you will forget.. especially since William is in Main Land China  working on project.. he will use Chinese language more then English.. also he had to work on his Mandarin.. for in Hong Kong most speak Cantonese... like any language if you don't use it.. it will be forgotten..

2 minutes ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

like anything..you have a time limit to be in certain place.. if you exceed that time.. you will fade away.. cause you interrupts the time line.. so QC had 1 years to do what she need to do, and return back to the time she left...however because of the princes death and people that important to QC die, her time on the second time line was shorten.. however YL able to add 2 more month for her when he inventively  hold back 2 petal from falling.. with that 2 ring that he gave QC... each petal that fall off.. her time in the pass time line is shorten.. 

There was two different timelines though right? 1st timeline, Yuan Ling’s mother is already dead. And 2nd timeline, Ding Shui is his mother so to me, it has to be two different timelines. I’m confused but i

think that’s right no?

3 hours ago, kthienaiii said:

I still can't believe they tried to fit all that into two episodes!!! Couldn't they have at least spread it out to 4 episodes?! So short and so rushed, I'm depressed now.

it short cause we want it not to end.. but everything good will have to end.....

6 minutes ago, kthienaiii said:

There was two different timelines though right? 1st timeline, Yuan Ling’s mother is already dead. And 2nd timeline, Ding Shui is his mother so to me, it has to be two different timelines. I’m confused but i

think that’s right no?

hahahaha I am so freaking confuse right now, that this timeline was the same, but maybe no... ahahahah well the only thing I know is that I really don´t like that hair creepy thing, hahaha for me it looks creepy but I guess it was something very romantic back in the day!! 

@sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1Thought someone might use the he is half mage blood excuse. I don't buy it, they could have made him a little weak not fully healed for belivability. 

Don't worry @kthienaiii I'm in the same boat. Don't understand either it's too confusing time travel larky I'm sure there is a paradox (is that the right term for it) somewhere. I'm just not gonna think about it too much hopefully it won't distract from the happy ending.

@sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1

Ladies and Gent.. it been so fun being with you all.. this is the 3 drama that I invest my time in the forum..

one was "sound of the Desert", the second was K-drama "Love in the Moonlight or Moonlight dawn by cloud" and this one "Lost love in time.".. 

I love all the input, the argument.. the heartache.. and the sweetness that this drama had brought me to you all...  I hope that you all enjoy the journey like I had.... if I have time.. I'll try to translate the book.. so if you have time once in a while check out this forum and I'll update some book insert.....
Hope to meet you all in another good drama.. and may we all enjoy our time together like this one....

11 minutes ago, kthienaiii said:

think that’s right no?

remember because QC alter the time line. the guardian of the gate had told her that there will be changes that will happen to the time line that she going back to.. that people will no longer know her.. and that evil person can be your friends.. and your friends can be your enemies...if you watch episode 6 again the you will understand...

4 hours ago, nayzau said:

William is from Hong Kong so as much as I know he speaks english fluent and well because in Hong Knog english is mandatory (HK used to be a British colony until 20 years ago) 

From what I have seem, mainly from you tube...William doesn't speak fluent English. Now Mark Chow speak fluint en glish caus he is from Canada  (pls correct me if I'm wrong). You can def tell the difference.

However I can't say much my chinese is non exsistant (and my english is bad considering it's suppose to be my first language. Can't spell to save my life lol). I've just started to get into mainland (mandarin speaking) dramas, I use to watch Cantonese HK dramas when I was young but that was a long time ago and still can't speak it. Maybe I will learn someday........

21 minutes ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

Ladies and Gent.. it been so fun being with you all.. this is the 3 drama that I invest my time in the forum..

one was "sound of the Desert", the second was K-drama "Love in the Moonlight or Moonlight dawn by cloud" and this one "Lost love in time.".. 

I love all the input, the argument.. the heartache.. and the sweetness that this drama had brought me to you all...  I hope that you all enjoy the journey like I had.... if I have time.. I'll try to translate the book.. so if you have time once in a while check out this forum and I'll update some book insert.....
Hope to meet you all in another good drama.. and may we all enjoy our time together like this one....

Please dont go yet there is prob loads of things we on this bord need to discuss after the final.Yes it has been a great journey with all off you. Thank you for listening to my ramberlings, I was going crazy not being able to discuss it with anyone but than I find this forum (and have been obsessed with this drama ever since). 

I am sad it's ending Now, how am I going to fill this empty hole? I suppose back to reality as I have been neglecting it lately lol

20 minutes ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

Messege me when you update!

I can’t believe you like the same dramas as I do. 

thanks all for your insights!!!

From the preview   YL Become king  cause he murder the current emperor?   Yeah.. that bad dad 

Yeah @nayzau i see the preview where she pass her power to other mages =)

YZ crying photo.must be in the final eps.. ...cause Qing Chen almost vanish?

31 minutes ago, ylywells1 said:

From what I have seem, mainly from you tube...William doesn't speak fluent English. Now Mark Chow speak fluint en glish caus he is from Canada  (pls correct me if I'm wrong). You can def tell the difference.

However I can't say much my chinese is non exsistant (and my english is bad considering it's suppose to be my first language. Can't spell to save my life lol). I've just started to get into mainland (mandarin speaking) dramas, I use to watch Cantonese HK dramas when I was young but that was a long time ago and still can't speak it. Maybe I will learn someday........

I am dying, you are like me! Spanish is my mother language but sometimes I feel like my vocabulary and knowledge is lacking, then is english which I use in work almost everyday however I am not as good as a native speaker. And finally, korean which I have learned for about two years but is so freaking hard and now even worst because I started to fall in the c-drama trap!! at the end, I don't have any idea in which language I am good. 

28 minutes ago, ylywells1 said:

yes Mark Chow migrate to Canada when he was young.. he goes to Canadan junior and high school and collage.. so yes.. he speak fluent English...

1 hour ago, ylywells1 said:

On a side note there some bad points....

YL got a sword through the chest yet in the next scene he seems fully recovered. (It took him a few days to revover in the first time line with a cut to his arm when QC rescued him when he jumped off the moutain). 

beside a cut to his arm, YL also got a arrow through his chest when he jumped off the mountain if I remember correctly.

Archived