1 hour ago, MiAmour said:

Wait im bit lost.. LOL

Who is PSE? You mean Park Eun Soo right?? then it should be PES :sweat_smile:

Well i guess your thoughts bout PES would become a betrayer might happen as well :rolleyes:

Sorry, I was too fast by typing!! Yes, I meant PSE!

@miracle23 Thanks for the info about the music!!  Bildergebnis für emoticons kiss free  And thanks for the spoiler!! As soon as I am finished with cooking ratatouille, I'll start watching it!!:tongue:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a scene where the "evidence" were arranged on the floor, with Tae Gu's gloved hand placing that recorder on top of the files. So he had used Sang Tae's hand to handle everything, even the knife used to stab him, to leave his fingerprints on them. There was a scene where he was washing his bloody hands. He did not have gloves on when he strangled and later stabbed Sang Tae. The knife was bloody. How did Tae Gu manage to wipe his prints from it without disturbing the blood on the knife's handle and leave Sang Tae's prints on it? Isn't that tree branch a bit too high for someone to lift a dead weight, sling the rope over and then tie the rope onto the branch? How did he manage not to have his clothes soiled with Sang Tae's blood if he had to lift the body, bring it outside and tie it to the tree? If he had dragged him by the rope, then a long trail of blood would be left. He had to clean all traces of blood as well. Tae Gu must be superhuman, with incredible strength ala Superman, lightning speed ala Flash,sharp wits like Batman and a macabre sense of humor like the Joker and any other infamous villain. Moreover, his clothes resist dirt, dust, blood, water or whatever.

I looked up Miryang-dong, which is 2 hours and a half away from Seoul. Wow, that's long distance travel. Maybe the sequences are not chronological or maybe Mo Tae Gu is already stalking Sang Tae and was in the same resort and only needs the confirmation (Sang Tae's phone is bugged) of Sang Tae and Ji Hyuk's meeting at the resort.

10 minutes ago, nrlfan4ever said:

There was a scene where the "evidence" were arranged on the floor, with Tae Gu's gloved hand placing that recorder on top of the files. So he had used Sang Tae's hand to handle everything, even the knife used to stab him, to leave his fingerprints on them. There was a scene where he was washing his bloody hands. He did not have gloves on when he strangled and later stabbed Sang Tae. The knife was bloody. How did Tae Gu manage to wipe his prints from it without disturbing the blood on the knife's handle and leave Sang Tae's prints on it?

He probably just took other knife and put it on NST's hand..and keep the real one somewhere... so thats why it has NST prints :sweat_smile:

ive been watch many crime dramas, that could be possible happen lol

@nrlfan4ever A super villain for a superhero, only fair. We need THIS villain to fight off leads, one who can hear 'tak tak' through five layers of walls via walkie-talkie and another fights off ten thousands with empty hands (and a pen) while being half dead. Cut MTG some slack, at least he is the one character who gets genuinely happy every once in a while.

The show started off fine, slumped a little and I think it's recovering pretty well. Can't wait for last three episodes.

22 minutes ago, triplem said:

MTG - that scene when he was at Kang's apartment discovering her mind map  & then he "squealed" in exhilaration - errrr that gave me the creeps. yes i agree with what many of you said above about his fascination with Kang. He has this sexual attraction to her and God knows what he plans to do to her. 

@triplem

Spoiler

Well, today apparently he planned to kill her. He came to her apartment complex dressed for murder and carrying a present and his favorite kettlebell. I was half dead during this scene. He placed the present outside of her apartment to make her go out and get it, while he was hiding, waiting to attack. If Jin Hyuk didn't get there in time I don't know what could've happened. That scene was so tense I could barely breathe. Tough it's surprising and a bit disappointing that he planned to kill her so soon. I hoped he would leave her for later. 

@nateko I don't think, he wanted to kill her. He made so much noise, when he arrived.... he even used the kettlebelt in order to announce his arrival. He knows her abilities. Then he played the recording of her witnessing her father's murder. He wanted to frigthen her, I would even say that he wanted to test her, to see if she was brave and showed no fear. He enjoyed her reaction that she was looking through that peephole. Instead of hiding in her flat, she came closer to the door and as such to the danger. Notice, he mentioned the present to MJH (if I understood it correctly)... he gave enough hints. Yet, he was the entire time watching if she would leave her flat or not. She did and even took a knife. The present was also a gesture to show that he was interested in her, just like a cat who brings a dead mouse to his master as a gesture that he likes his master. I know, this sounds sick but that's how I saw this scene. He is indeed attracted by her, but he will never act like a normal person. Sure, I need to watch with subtitles... but for me, even without understanding many words, it is clear that he wants her. He is like a hunter who has found his new prey. 

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

@nateko

Hide contents

Omo! I'm surprised. He gave me this vibes that he wanted her in that kind of "sexual" way. The way he looked at her photo while he was in his bath tub. So looks like his high comes from killing and maybe keeping them.

Am i should reply this as spoiler as well? LOL:sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

sexual way? hmm.. if im not mistaken JH's wife got killed and also raped? Is MTG really did that to her?

He probably had a same motive towards Kwon Joo :smirk:

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

@nateko I don't think, he wanted to kill her. He made so much noise, when he arrived.... he even used the kettlebelt in order to announce his arrival. He knows her abilities. Then he played the recording of her witnessing her father's murder. He wanted to frigthen her, I would even say that he wanted to test her, to see if she was brave and showed no fear. He enjoyed her reaction that she was looking through that peephole. Instead of hiding in her flat, she came closer to the door and as such to the danger. Notice, he mentioned the present to MJH (if I understood it correctly)... he gave enough hints. Yet, he was the entire time watching if she would leave her flat or not. She did and even took a knife. The present was also a gesture to show that he was interested in her, just like a cat who brings a dead mouse to his master as a gesture that he likes his master. I know, this sounds sick but that's how I saw this scene. He is indeed attracted by her, but he will never act like a normal person. Sure, I need to watch with subtitles... but for me, even without understanding many words, it is clear that he wants her. He is like a hunter who has found his new prey. 

@bebebisous33 That might be the case as well,

Spoiler

I was just confused because he came dressed the way he usually dresses to kill someone, plus he carried the kettlebell and also when he was hiding and Kwon Joo noticed something, he looked like he was about to move towards her. So that behavior was a bit confusing. Then again it would almost seem out of character for him to go and kill her so soon. The fact that he gave her one of his highly valued trophies is also very telling that he's interested in her much more than in anyone else. I was surprised that Tae Gu was willing to give away his trophies to anyone at all. 

I do wonder if that trophy belonged to Kwon Joo's dad since it was it that present box together with the picture of her and her father. If so, that's one messed up present.  

On a funnier note, I thought why would Tae Gu want to kill Kwon Joo so soon and the only reason that came to mind was that she refused to shake his hand and hurt his pride :D

@bebebisous33Sorry I'm a bit late to support the investigation team to look for the specific classical piece. But it seems that there were already smart people who figured it out.

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Lol! Ok enough of fan-girling! Back to the drama. I just watched the subbed eps and I was really trying to look out hard to see if DS was the mole. So I really paid attention to his scenes. I was very happy at first bcoz I could discount many scenes at the beginning  even that scene after kang called him & he was in the car saying how Moo could trust NST (to me he was just exasperated with Moo endangering himself again) ...then the phone call...crap ...it does create suspicion. Not just his heightened voice but how he came in at the right time just when Chief Jang was telling Moo about a mole in the office. And then at the end after when Moo left, the lingering look on DS's face which the PD took the time to show ...I'm like, damn it. Waeeeee???? It's not only bcoz I like his pretty face but also because I cannot imagine what a blow it would be too Moo. Isn't Moo's life hard enough? His wife was murdered and they are trying to frame her, his sick son, his demotion...arrghh how much more can this man take?  I honestly have no clue who it could be..PES..really? I thought a long time ago it could be Kang's 2nd in command but his character was not really developed , so I scrapped that off.

MTG - that scene when he was at Kang's apartment discovering her mind map  & then he "squealed" in exhilaration - errrr that gave me the creeps. yes i agree with what many of you said above about his fascination with Kang. He has this sexual attraction to her and God knows what he plans to do to her.

That scene of both Moo and Kang revisiting the the crime scenes where dad and wife died respectively made me tear up. Especially when Moo lied on the road. How heart wrenching is that.

And the last scene, when Kang clenched her fist realising who MTG was gave me the chills.

Oh no, not her. Her face is way too beautiful to be a betrayer. I will protest against it if she happens to be the mole.

And I shouldn't be here, way too much danger to be spoilered. Normally I avoid these threads until I saw the actual episode. 

Damn,Kim Jae Wook does such an amazing job making such an extremely creepy villian...His sickening twisted infatuation or intrest in Kwon Joo is sooo disturbing yet intresting at the same time,as a viewer i find it quite facinating seeing what he does and his reactions so different from a normal person...When he went to her apartament with present and all he was clearly toying with her,like a cat does with a mouse,before killing it, and he truly enjoyed each and every reaction of her...Might be false but i also think part of his killings after she came back,or the ones that are connected to the Golden Time are in part,aside from his sickening side, a part to make her keep thinking and looking for him,to keep his image in her mind freshly,not forgeting him, while also seeing her reactions...I guess he really found in her some kind of play toy that keeps him excited as i see he doesn't really consider his daily life meaningful,even might say boring.In some ways he could very well consider his intrest in her his "deepest" form of feelings he ever felt towards another human being,in a sickening twisted way..In the same way he finds Jin Hyuk entertaining as well but i could say he doesn't feel the same "strong bound" he feels with Kwon Joo...I have no doubt he would kill her if he had the choice yet he chooses to play with her more till the moment he might consider the fun is over and more likely in his twisted way would keep her in his house,like he did the the poor Jang Madam,yet her being on a superior level that her if all of that makes any sense...

I guess we got our answer about the mole in the Police,i suspected Dong Shik for some time now and yesterday was more than sure he was the one as Tae Gu came earlier that JinHyuk and comp. to the Vila...Also i find it pretty naive of him to think a guy like Tae Gu woud actually keep any kind of deal with him(aka not harm Jin Hyuk)..Who knew the recorder with the false recording planted by Tae Gu will lead them to the container he does/keeps his killings...That sure wasn't something he predicted

Episode 13 recap is out on DramaFoxes:

VOICE EPISODE 13 RECAP

Posted by FoxFire | Sunday, March 5th, 2017 9:20 PM | Drama Recaps | 0  |     

Voice Episode 13 Recap

Jin Hyeok gets a glimpse of what truly happened with his wife three years ago, feeling relieved that she wasn’t involved with GP development. We get to see Tae Gu’s childhood, confirming that he displayed psychopathic tendencies from his early years. He brazenly goes to the police station and to face Kwon Joo and Jin Hyeok head on.

EPISODE 13: THE BIRTH OF SATAN

ii.png?resize=400%2C225

“Will you come, fine boy, and go with me?

My daughters wait even now for thee;

my daughters will keep you throughout the nights

with singing and dancing and other delights.”

The Erlking by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Kwon Joo tells Jin Hyeok about the information she gathered on his wife and the message she received, telling that Ji Hye worked for GP development. He doesn’t believe it and refuses to listen further. Kwon Joo finally opens up about the killer coming to her apartment and taking her picture. She tells Jin Hyeok to make his choices carefully now that the situation is getting more dangerous, even though the truth about his wife might be hard to bear.

He goes out to clear his head and receives a call from Nam Sang Tae, who want to make a deal. Jin Hyeok will stop going after him and he’ll give him all the information and evidence he has on the real killer and the reason Ji Hye was murdered. The deal is too suspicious, but Jin Hyeok agrees to meet, after hearing about the Solhyang Resort from Nam Sang Tae. The place clearly holds a significant memory for Jin Hyeok and his wife.

Read more...

47 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Ratings for episode 14:

AGB national (with commercials) = 5.132% (+1.246)

AGB national (without commercials) = 5.389% (+0.807)

AGB seoul = 4.948% (+0.887)

Its so nice to see the ratings goes up, im somewhat curious of how much the peak ratings could be?.. :smirk:

I believe on some level we're called (as some people here have already intimated) to accept this show as some kind of superhero show. Maybe MTG has his own private helicopter from which he can sprint from one place to another in a hurry although they are certainly noisy contraptions that leave traces of their presence behind. :wink: Who knows how he got the jump on the leads but while I was watching that whole sequence, I didn't really give it much thought to be honest. :D I just expected him to get a jump on them and somehow he did it. For some reason, those sort of details just don't bother me. I've always thought of KGJ as some kind of female version of Daredevil... she resides in some kind of anechoic flat even if she doesn't sleep in an anechoic box... although she doesn't quite have the fighting skills. That would be JH's department. The Netflix series of DD and Hell's Kitchen was pretty brutal... the PD via MTG must have taken a leaf out of that version of Kingpin. 

All that aside, I have enjoyed the cat and mouse game between the KBK and our leads. I haven't enjoyed a cat and mouse encounter this much since Death Note. Whatever the flaws of this show, the writer has given us a great male lead, a great female lead and a surprisingly ubiquitous villain who is ridiculously good looking. But the Bible does say that Satan does come as an angel of light. :wink: 

That last 15 minutes of 14 was quite insane. All these three different threads going on simultaneously was keeping me on the edge of seat the entire time. It was obvious from even before the bus driver got on that bus, that entire situation was a ticking time bomb. Sadly, it doesn't seem like MTG will get his just desserts yet (I mean with 2 more episodes to go, how can he?) but it occurs to me that it might be better to take the father down first before taking the son down because the father is the one with the clout. I had thought that there was no way anyone could handcuff MTG and put him behind bars. His father has got prosecutors and cops in his pocket. They'd have to shoot MTG dead first. BUT... BUT... if the father were to be brought down by a scandal first and lose his influence, his ability to protect his son would be lessened.

Anyway, I'm just theorising. I'm not optimistic they can catch MTG legally when there's not even any kind of rule of law. Apparently he cannot commit any crimes just because he's the CEO of a company. Really? Such compelling logic by the Commissioner. <_< But then what else can he say? He's certainly not going to admit that he's the Chairman's lackey. I shouldn't be shocked after 14 episodes of this show, but the wanton disregard for right and wrong by people in power is quite mind-numbingly depressing. You have to wonder who is worse.

As for the Chairman, that speech was vomit-inducing stuff. I felt like the kid on the bus who had fallen victim to travel sickness and had a strong urge to throw up. For a rich guy he dresses really badly... even on formal occasions. 

Poor Dae Shik... I just can't hate him at all. Yeah, he's on the take but he's also genuinely devoted to JH. That part doesn't seem to be an act but he's got a really sick dad and huge medical bills to take care of I imagine. It's such an evil world that everyone's weakness is used against them. Also in this instance, It's fascinating how the show uses one mole to catch another.  I think it clearly demonstrates why the leads often act alone or have to act alone. Aside from each other, there's no one they can really trust.

@miracle23 -- Thanks for that dear. For a moment there I thought I had lost my mind. But I was pretty sure it was Mozart's Requiem. They'd played it a few episodes ago as well while our resident psychopath was luxuriating in his bath. However, I couldn't rewatch it there and then to confirm things. 

@triplem

Spoiler

I never had any doubt that Jung liked Seol a lot even if he was prone to dishing out his own brand of vengeance. With Jung Moon, I flipped flopped a lot. One minute I'd think he was innocent and then the next I'd think he was putting on a great performance.

Well finished the subbed episode.

Wasn't quite the episode I was hoping to see. Still everything feels like building up to a spectacular finale. Besides barking at MTG, JH didn't do anything. But he dig up his killing spot, so will be interesting to see if that changes something. 

But I agree with @bebebisous33, MTG never had the intention to kill KJ, he just wanted to play with her and enjoy the moment. He is aware of her hearing abilities and he clearly played with that while he was at the floor. Maybe it gives him some kind of sexual satisfaction, the thought that she can hear him whatever he does. He tends to feel attracted to her, maybe because he thinks she's worthy enough with her skills. The moment he realized that she was actually aware of his presence and even was brave enough to go to the door, he just had to laugh. The present on the other hand is just a way to show her that he's still in command and controls everything. He isn't scared at all, he's a predator that toys with his prey.

I was glad there was actually a 'case' again, I missed the intensity of these scenes. I just had a hard time when the pregnant lady got on the bus, I really hope that JH can save them somehow. It seems that he has to choose between the bus-accident and confronting MTG. Since MTG knows that JH found cruel evidence, he has now the chance to change his plans and prepare. It's clear that JH will head out to save the passengers of the bus.

Since I'm tired, I stop analyzing for today and be happy knowing that others will share her thoughts about todays episode. I will hook on these tomorrow. @bebebisous33@triplem@40somethingahjummaI'm counting on you.

In the end it was quite an interesting episode, but like I said, I think this is just preperation for a mind-blowing finale next week. 

Moo Jin Hyuk has the lions share of dialogues and half of that consists of repeating 'scumbag'.  The drama team should  use this episode for end party drinking game, a shot everytime MJH says 'scumbag'.

Archived