• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@titania1000 On he's the guy from Riders drama. He's like  lead there. I've only see like 3 episodes of the drama when it aired. I'm pretty sure there was a thread for this drama. I think I said I'm gonna check unknown stars who could be potential. If that's that the same Kim Dong Wook we're talking about here. 

@titania1000 & @jongski I'm sure you've at least seen Kim Dong Wook in The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince :D or as the second lead in Radiant Office. I used to like him a few (8) years back, when he was the lead in Roses and Dandelions, and I thought he had potential (maybe because he reminded me of Chun Jung Myung in What's Up, Fox?), but then he did his military service and he literally disappeared. I've heard a singer saying in a TV show that he suffered from severe depression after being discharged from the army. The thing is now he no longer conveys the energy he used to convey and he now plays annoying characters. Nevertheless, I am glad to see him here, probably for old time's sake. :wink: I hope no one understood that he is a bad actor.

EDIT: i don't think he is the main lead.

• 4 weeks later...

Lee Jin Wook In Talks To Star In Second Season Of “Voice”

lee-jin-wook4-768x510.png

Lee Jin Wook is considering starring in the second season of OCN drama “Voice.”

On March 12, a representative from OCN stated, “It’s true that Lee Jin Wook received an offer for the lead role in OCN’s new drama ‘Voice Season 2’. He’s currently [according to the actor’s side] reviewing the role. The drama is in talks to air in the second half of the year, but the exact air date is still in review.”

OCN drama “Voice” followed employees of an emergency call center who solved crimes. The first season aired last March and starred actors such as Jang HyukLee Ha NaKim Jae Wook, and more. The drama was well-received and considered a success.

Lee Jin Wook is currently starring in SBS’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Return” as detective Dok Go Young.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/12/lee-jin-wook-talks-star-second-season-voice/

18 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Thanks @Prettysup for the update! 

I've dropped Nine times time travel because i couldn't believe in his acting. Also he and the female lead were lacking chemistry. I saw him too in Return (i gave up this drama with GHJ's departure) and he was clearly the weakest point of the cast.  

So i feel sorry to be so negative once again but i don't know how he could be a good follow up for Jang Hyuk...

Oh I love Nine Times Travel, it is one of my all-time favourite Kdramas. I guess I will be watching Voice2 if Lee JW does take it up.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

i'm watching again season 1:lol: bcs i want the season 2 finish and the sub is complete and I will watch:D

Until now I was still wondering why when Moo Taegu killed all the evidence and even the fingerprints left were the same as Nam Sangtae even no footprints are left behind :blink:

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2017] Voice 보이스

Archived