[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

6 minutes ago, sanaeozora said:

Just a quick pic spam to keep us entertained till it starts.

Uri Seja is illegally beautiful, isn't he? :wub:

Hahaha..and legally sexy :wink::wub: he is our Mr. Sexy Everything.

:bawling: it really is the last episode today! Please give us more OTP than just the last scenes?? 

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to create a panic mode 10 min before the finale but HG updated her IG...

Looks like a royal wedding and HG is there...it can be just for photoshooting hahahahahaha (going crazy...)

4 minutes ago, findit said:

I don't want to create a panic mode 10 min before the finale but HG updated her IG...

Looks like a royal wedding and HG is there...it can be just for photoshooting hahahahahaha (going crazy...)

WAIT WAIT WAIT! she is dead right? (if she isnt that its stupid, and weird) @vangsweetie637

So that means she is there as like a memory? (like Star Wars?) Like CP sees those who have given up their live for him? Like reminiscing?

And Gon seems to be a Palace guard huh?

GOSH we are going into the new episode even more confuse HAHA! anyways less than 4 minutes!

3 minutes ago, findit said:

this is really panic atttackk!!!

Awww look at Gon! He really is on CP's official side now! And MH is not scared anymore haha. 

HG is back from the dead?! Just kidding.

Haha royal wedding?!! HG is probably there as a scene where maybe Gon remembers her..or her dad?? 

@kaoriharang hahaha..i was surprised to see HG haha but she is dead. So she comes as a memory. If she is a ghost..this drama just became a horror genre :tongue:

4 minutes ago, findit said:

I'm not panic. I'm not panic. I'm not panic. I'm not panic. I'm not panic. I'm not panic. I'm not panic. I'm not panic. I'm not panic. I'm not panic. I'm not panic. I'm not panic. I'm not panic. I'm not panic. I'm not panic. I'm not panic. I'm not panic. I'm not panic. I'M NOT...

Just now, vangsweetie637 said:

Awww look at Gon! He really is on CP's official side now! And MH is not scared anymore haha. 

HG is back from the dead?! Just kidding.

Haha royal wedding?!! HG is probably there as a scene where maybe Gon remembers her..or her dad?? 

As much as I am concern about HG appearing, my eyes went straight to ROYAL WEDDING?!

:blush::heart:

8 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

You can see that there is indeed a presence when it comes to CP when he is King. Clearly, he knows what he is doing. I dont think the First State Minister fears DM, rather it looks more like he supports DM's views. Which is just horrible

That last scene with DM-CP. I could not believe my ears when I heard DM that he does all these for the sake of the people, when he is really the one that is destroying and making their lives miserable. How can he say its for the people when he takes little girls away from their family and they get thrown out like trash after they have served their purpose.

I am not soooo worried about HG's father's condition mainly because he doesnt seem to be an ambitious man so my hope is that his condition is more towards DM.

right :blush:....yeah that consoler is obviously a strong ally and member of Pyunsoohwe, he told Dea Mok he'll keep the burning of the poppy field from the other member including the leaders in the drak which shows how strong his position is in Pyunsoohwe and he's not like the other members who are to listen and obey!!

he's just delusional!! maybe he started it for people but that ended the second he sacrificed innocent people to create a stronger Pyunsoohwe, we can see him shaking a little whenever our King remind him of the innocent lives he sacrificed but he just want to believe it's a needed sacrifice for the new world :rolleyes: I can't wait for him to see how our King's way is the right way not his!!

let's hope so!! up till now he looks like a decent person so let's hope that won't change now!! 

8 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yeah, I was thinking about that too... someone from royal family... who?? Then I dismissed it that maybe it's a mistake from translation. But it could be, the son of CP/King's uncle? The one PSH killed to put late king on throne... ??

did the late late King have a son?!! :huh: can the gurad be that son? but will he help those who killed his father or he didn't knew and was lied at too? :huh: 

our new episode(s) are about to start!! :w00t: 

My 2 cents about HG being there: either Gon or our King will see her somewhere in the back as he gets officially married/crowned. As if her 'spirit' is blessing the whole thing, which after everything she did for the cause, it's just and fair that she'd be there somehow. 

10PM SHARP IT IS HERE!

Just now, sanaeozora said:

My 2 cents about HG being there: either Gon or our King will see her somewhere in the back as he gets officially married/crowned. As if her 'spirit' is blessing the whole thing, which after everything she did for the cause, it's just and fair that she'd be there somehow.

agreed! I also believe HG is a ghost. something like a blessing or CP reminiscing of some sort.

GASP!! *speechless* @findit

The royal family, revenge, assassination, and now HG is alive?? or is she just visiting the cast while filming another drama?? *denialmodeon* I don't want her to die, would love to see her alive, but she'd better not crash the wedding of our OTP..... Give a chance to Gon, dear, he loves you so.....

Archived