[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OLD MAN MENTIONED THAT CHILD THAT IS LOOKING THE PROVE MORE QUESTIONS FOR OUR KING...

EUNUCH IS BACK TO PALACE TALKING WITH QD MAID...BROUGHT CP DRESSED AS EUNUCH TO MEET QD

QD AND CP ...TOLD HER ABOUT DM PLANS...

The QD is still quite arrogant... 

He's using whatever info he can to try to convince the QD...

He's holding her hand....( guess there were so many bad experience that they had before)

He's pleading with her to join forces

CE helped to smuggle CP into palace to meet with QD.

QD shocked to see CP still alive. CP asked her that she knows who he is right. QD admitted. CP updated her that poppy field is burned, no more pills, that her life is in danger.

QD wondering that CP really want to save her. QD being stubborn, she doesn't care if she died. CP is appealing to her again, on account that she is his mother, but she is being stubborn. Saying something about CP's mother. CP reached out for her hand. She tried to pull back, but CP held on and apologized (for what she went through in the past?). QD crying.

3 minutes ago, joyspartace_stv said:

I feel like only MC can truly convince CE to help because right now he's refusing 

NEVER MINDI THINK HE AGREED!!

hihihi who can not be moved by our King's words :wink: 

3 minutes ago, findit said:

CE agrees to help CP!!! YAY!! 

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FINALLY!!

3 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

CP acts as a eunuch with the help of CE

He's meeting the QD, she was surprised

hhhhhhhh she saw the CP's ghost again :lol: 

3 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Im here chingus! A little late :)

Omg..LS..so annoying!!

@kaoriharang u did bring a secret stash again right? Lol

Hi chingu happy you made it :wink:

hhhhhhhhh I think you'll need the secret stach today :lol: 

1 minute ago, andy78 said:

OLD MAN MENTIONED THAT CHILD THAT IS LOOKING THE PROVE MORE QUESTIONS FOR OUR KING...

EUNUCH IS BACK TO PALACE TALKING WITH QD MAID...BROUGHT CP DRESSED AS EUNUCH TO MEET QD

QD AND CP ...TOLD HER ABOUT DM PLANS...

So he is trying to warn QD or work with her? True. Much better than LS.

@kaoriharang haha..you misplaced yours and i lost mine hahaha. 

11 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

gosh, GE should have moved faster!

Yes I agree, irritating!

AH WHAT??!!!! Oh my goodness! He is sooooo frustrating! I need a weapon now!

@vangsweetie637 @sakura2016 @herina_90 @ktcjdrama @YourHighness .

I KNEW IT! I TOTALLY PREDICTED IT! gosh LS is frustrating! :triumph::rage:

omg omg i can't watch today's episode again!!! This LS!!! GO AWAY.  YOU'RE MAKING THE PERSON YOU LIKE MISERABLE

2 minutes ago, andy78 said:

I TRIED TO KILL YOU SHE SAID AND YOU WANT TO SAVE ME...CP TOLD HER HE IS A SON THAT WANTS TO SAVE HIS MOM THAT SHE IS HIS ONLY FAMILLY LEFT...

SHE IS STILL COLD TOLD HIM SHE HAS NO SON

oh my goodness, how frustrating can this woman be?!

hello!??

3 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

The QD is still quite arrogant... 

He's using whatever info he can to try to convince the QD...

He's holding her hand.... guess there were so many bad experience that they had before

our kind King till thevery end *sigh*

3 minutes ago, findit said:

CP calls QD "Mother" and says she's the only mom left for him 

just kill me Seja!! what mother? from what side does she look like a mother? *sigh* 

Just now, andy78 said:

CP IS STILL HOLDING HER HAND SAYING IS SORRY...YOU ARE STILL QD OF THIS COUNTRY HELP ME PLEASE...TEARS IN OUR CP EYES ...QD SEEMS CALM AND TOUCHED

Awwww..

Okay. I don't agree that CP is going to QD for help..but..he needs all the help he can get from kicking that fake King out! Better her than LS.

@sakura2016 haha so glad I made it. Overslept :tongue:

FAKE KING TALKING IN FRONT OF MINISTERS DM REMEMBERS LS I WANT TO BE KING ...NOBLES AGREE WITH EVERYTHING LS SAID GE BECOMING HIS WIFE...CP AND HIS TEAM PLANING MENTIONED GE ...HE SAID HE WANTS TO BE KING AGAIN

3 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

omg omg i can't watch today's episode again!!! This LS!!! GO AWAY.  YOU'RE MAKING THE PERSON YOU LIKE MISERABLE

I know both LS and QD are being very frustrating.

1 minute ago, andy78 said:

FAKE KING TALKING IN FRONT OF MINISTERS DM REMEMBERS LS I WANT TO BE KING ...NOBLES AGREE WITH EVERYTHING LS SAID GE BECOMING HIS WIFE...CP AND HIS TEAM PLANING MENTIONED GE ...HE SAID HE WANTS TO BE KING AGAIN

this is going to feel like clash of the titans. Both sides are preparing their weapons and tactics.

CP still appealing earnestly to QD.

Royal court meeting. LS announcing something, about his illness too. I think he is going to take off his mask.

Flashback to DM and LS in DM's place. Talking about taking off mask. DM agreed for that.

Chief State Councilor supported LS to take off mask. CE passed the update to CP in presence of the whole team. All are thinking of what to do. (Where are you, Pot??) Then CP said something with a determination.

End of episode.

Archived