[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

10 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

WHOA. IF THERE WASN'T CONCRETE PROOF BEFORE THAT THE RELATIONSHIP WAS FISHY...THERE IS NOW.

So this is extremely strange. Wonder what prompted this.

JG did not want to talk about his girlfriend at the meeting that they held for Criminal Minds.  Girlfriend is super pissed.  So, she probably knows JG has the hots for IU (look at all the BTS, SAF awards, concerts (Taiwan) and knows he have a great chemistry) and so she is friending her on IG (probably following the simple rule of  - Keep you friends close, but keep your enemies closer....... ).

19 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

im always got my ways on FB. just type criminal minds and it will show up. or you can try dramanices or  kissasian? 

Watched it on hdfree.se.

• Like 9

Heads up yeorobun, we just slid into 2nd place and are 3 behind DOTS. If you haven't voted yet, please do and help us get ahead again. Jebal.  :cry:

Remember to click the link above and then scroll up to the voting box at the top of the page.  :anguished:

THANK YOU!!

• Like 11

Voting done! :lol: sorry guys been away for awhile.. or quite long.. but what's with this she followed JE in IG, seems a bit weird but that happens. The thing that I'm curious.. is about JHB, in particular this,

"THERE IS ALWAYS FISHY FEELING WHEN ITS COME TO JHB. COME ON. SHE AND THAT MOUTH OF HER IS MAKING IT WORST TO OPPA.. " 

I'm sorry don't know how to quote and for cutting the post :cry: a total noob using my phone. What happened guys? What did she say?

• Like 13

Now the promo for CM and Falsify is like bundled coz some posts are tagged with JG's name. 

Spoiler

If not for JG I don't think she will be offered the role. Not even second lead. The timing is too odd. They started confirming the casting for Falsify in April. Just can't stand her sinisterness.

But me and @goldenmoon would like to "thank" JHB for confirming our suspicions that the crumbs are true. 

• Like 8

Is this what you wanted to see when you decided to follow Queen Jieunie?

dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 1,000 pages! not-available.gifhurry-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.pngfingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to be happy with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

4. JoonGi and Jieun to keep posting in their Instagram logo and continue liking each other's posts. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

5. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

6. Everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to prove that things are not always what they seem to be and TRUE LOVE conquers all! love-birds-smiley-emoticon.gif

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other. love-birds.gif

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. Success for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds. detective-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

12. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

13. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 20

10 minutes ago, goldenmoon said:

JG liked and commented OMG:wub:

Kyaaa, our King & Queen, they both online, King liked and commented too ^^ King always so fast liking and commenting his Queen post :D

Be happy our King and Queen. 

I love to cite this quote : "Don't be shy, don't hold it in, don't turn it down, be happy, be happier about your life"

BBJX Miracle please come true :heart:

• Like 15

7 hours ago, chi13lou said:

dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279

LoL, I'm laughed reading ur statement, totally true :tongue::lol:

Let's spread instaflirting King & Queen. Both of u deserved to be happy :blush:

• Like 13

21 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart: 

That's uri Jieun for you to know, you-know-who-ssi!! Kekekeke~ She got better guts than you can imagine. You could pressured her, but, no she wouldn't ever give up. Lol! She's not that weak!

• Like 14

On 7/24/2017 at 6:17 AM, summer2017 said:

So wonderfully written! U have expressed what I wish to say. It's all the bts and his tender jg showers je with love that make me love JoonU!

Thank you... Yeah those extraordinary actions unscripted that only JoonU couple knows..Love really a mystery you cannot say it but then you can feel it...

• Like 10

I'm dancing tonight! Whilst I was bathing King crept up and liked and commented her IG! And it was past 12 midnight KST. What is he doing... He likes her posts always faster than me lol. I asked my guy friend what does this imply, my guy friend said of course the guy is interested in the girl right if not why bother to like the post?

OMG our crumbs are back again! I always knew queen is strong! And For You somemore! When ML filming has ended almost one year ago? 

• Like 16

Hi I am fatmeow... I finally made an account so that I can vote! I have been a quiet shipper and only reading all the comments here. Let"s hope that we will get into the second round!!! :blush:

• Like 18

15 minutes ago, fatmeow said:

Hi I am fatmeow... I finally made an account so that I can vote! I have been a quiet shipper and only reading all the comments here. Let"s hope that we will get into the second round!!! :blush:

Hi Fatmeow! Welcome!

• Like 11

49 minutes ago, fatmeow said:

Welcome to the ship! Glad to know you finally boarded. As I always remind everyone, don't forget to wear your life vest and hold on tight because the crew is beefing up for its maiden voyage. Strong waves and bombs may come our way but we will remain strong!!!

tumblr_o7v6k6Yjuo1skocevo1_500.gif

• Like 18