[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, goldenmoon said:

Another like from our king :wub:

wallah! un-ending likes from the King ... YES!!!! sign of inspiration & admiration to the Queen ... im crazy imagining, this lady HYB is now on CPR ... lolz!

i mean, after knowing, King&Queen activities ... surely, she wiil get jealous

• Like 7

Happy 900 pages!

Stargazers, both old timers and newbies made our ship's journey bearable and fun despite all the strong waves and bombs thrown our way.

Emulating our King and Queen,

let's be patient and keep the faith that JoonU can make it!

We still expect the remainder of our journey to be unpredictable and yet, exciting. So wear your d5f92ab2fec6787044c868d9e540a59e.jpg and hold on tight because 

giphy.gif

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 1,000 pages! impatient-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.pngfingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to be happy with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

4. JoonGi and Jieun to keep posting in their Instagram logo and continue liking each other's posts. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

5. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

6. Everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to prove that things are not always what they seem to be and TRUE LOVE conquers all! love-birds-smiley-emoticon.gif

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other. love-birds.gif

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. Success for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds. detective-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

12. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

13. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 16

Now I'm waiting for queen to like king's personal posts. Those she liked were related to CM. omg king liked her posts one after another. He must have missed her sooooo much.

ML ended its run on 1 Nov 16, saf was on 31 Dec 16. Now it's Jul 17 but they are still noticing each other on IG! And it's amazing he liked her post even faster than me!

im glad everyone is slowly returning to this ship and thanks @chi13lou for the daily chant!

• Like 12

4 hours ago, deori said:

Kyaaa, I'm speechless :wub::rolleyes::tongue:

Like sentences our Queen highlighted : ("don't be shy, don't hold it in, don't turn it down, be happy, be happier about your life.")

When our Queen posted that quote, our King doesn't hesitate to like our Queen IG posts anymore. Although the posts doesn't related to MLSHR and her project. 

I dont know, those sentences like purposed for their relationship, i'm sure :)

It's like queen's this post (quote) gave him a boost and now he became more brave liking her most random posts which are not related to MLSHR or her work

• Like 6

1 hour ago, summer2017 said:

Hi everyone just an update. We are preparing for the second round in ML thread so support us pls! :)

go!go!go! we're always here to lend support ... no matter what, we will not abandon the ship .. ok?? 

• Like 9

On 7/11/2017 at 2:52 AM, shrleka17 said:

:D :D..

Hi, I am forty ish too..hahaha ~ crazy right on our age being a shipper..but the chemistry of this two are just too strong to be neglected :)

glad to know I'm no alone here of fortyish...

• Like 9

11 hours ago, goldenmoon said:

East Summer I'm from India. So it's south-central Asia.

:) u are right in between east and west. I'm from Asia. Glad to know JG has a wide following of fans all over the world, it's so amazing! And even more amazing to know that shippers are international yet we all share the same view.

Happy Sunday shippers! Hope to see queen liking more of king's posts!

be happy my king and queen!

• Like 8

11 hours ago, rutch204 said:

glad to know I'm no alone here of fortyish...

No u are definitely not alone! Really love our pair here, looking at their compatibility and tenderness makes me go crazy! So much so that I really want to oggle at every single crumb! I have never shipped anybody so hard before.

• Like 8

A new week is about to start and that means off-to-work-smiley-emoticon.gif and paper-work-smiley-emoticon.gif while waiting for JoonU news! reading-on-toilet.gif

So keep the faith!

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 1,000 pages! not-available.gifhurry-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.pngfingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to be happy with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

4. JoonGi and Jieun to keep posting in their Instagram logo and continue liking each other's posts. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

5. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

6. Everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to prove that things are not always what they seem to be and TRUE LOVE conquers all! love-birds-smiley-emoticon.gif

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other. love-birds.gif

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. Success for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds. detective-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

12. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

13. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Hope everyone has a great week!

Let's also support and cheer on the efforts of @meahri_1 and @summer2017 in preparing the MLSHR entry for round 2 of Soompi's 2016 K-Dramas contest!

• Like 19