[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

46 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

So I can't post about them individually, only as JoonU?

Of course you can :grin: but , according to the thread's title,  the couple we're promoting is IU&JG :heart:  

It would've been better to screenshot the spreadsheet and post one of her photos instead the photo from the article:grin: 

It's not a reproach but a small request :heart:

Add: I am also trying to take care to my posts and don't make a mistake although I'm not sure I didn't :joy:

• Like 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1341740wpp/watch-lee-joon-gi-and-lee-si-eon-brighten-up-the-hotel-del-luna-set-while-filming-cameos

Watch: Lee Joon Gi And Lee Si Eon Brighten Up The “Hotel Del Luna” Set While Filming Cameos

Watch: Lee Joon Gi And Lee Si Eon Brighten Up The “Hotel Del Luna” Set While Filming Cameos

Jul 28, 2019
by C. Hong

tvN’s “Hotel Del Luna” recently shared a behind-the-scenes video of the cast filming with Lee Joon Gi and Lee Si Eon, as well as the kiss scene between IU and Yeo Jin Goo.

When Lee Joon Gi came on set, in costume for his cameo appearance, he greeted the production staff and gave IU a hug. Lee Joon Gi agreed to make a cameo in the drama because of his friendship with IU, who was his co-star in the drama “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo.”

Despite his brief onscreen time, he prepared for his role by watching videos online and exchanged serious talk with the director. To IU, he said, “I dyed my hair for this” and she replied, “Ah, really?” Lee Joon Gi also referenced his previous roles by saying to her, “There are a lot of ghosts at the hotel, right? I’ve caught zombies and ghosts before.”

He quickly grew absorbed in his role during filming, and when the director yelled cut, he cutely jumped up and down and said, “I want to do the Latin again. I can’t exorcise ghosts like this.”

During a short interview, Lee Joon Gi pretended that he was his character from “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” and said, “Soo [IU’s character name in ‘Scarlet Heart: Goryeo’], I’ve come to your world. Make a contract with me. Why did you go without waiting for me? I would’ve gone to you after finishing the exorcism.”

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1. Beautiful fan art... the occasions when JG and IU used the black cape. During Moon Lovers, IU’s concert in Taiwan and Knowing Brothers. 

2. Happy 3rd Anniversary to SHR casts and crew especially to Actor Lee Joon Gi and Singer/Actor IU/Lee Ji Eun. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• 5 weeks later...

To all stargazers celebrating their birthdays in October,

happy-birthday.gif

Let's continue to

keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

WE CAN MAKE IT!

loudspeaker-1459128_960_720.png 

Let's do our chant!

1. MLSHR to have a Part 2 or a spin-off drama (Wishful thinking but nothing is impossible if you believe)   praising-the-lord-smiley-emoticon.gif        

2. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

3. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

4. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,200 pages!   late.gif  (That's 92 pages to go, JoonGi!)

5. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond by showing support for each other's projects and endeavors like watching the other's concert or FM, liking and even commenting to each other's IG posts, sending food trucks, supporting comebacks, accompanying others when guesting on tv shows and doing cameos in each other's drama. smiley.giflove-heart-hand-smiley-emoticon.gif

6. JoonU to be featured in more shows or star in another drama.

good-luck-smiley-emoticon.gif

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 2

loudspeaker-1459128_960_720.png 

Calling all stargazers -

here's an update of our chanting success (as of October 4, 2019)-

1. JoonGi and IU to arrive and walk the red carpet together - CHECK

2. JoonGi and IU to win Best Couple Award - CHECK

3. JoonGi to win K-Wave Star Award - CHECK

4. KHN, HJH, Seohyun and Hanna to walk the red carpet not with JoonU - CHECK

5. JoonGi to wear perfectly-fitted tux and hair with no bangs - CHECK

6. IU to wear jaw-dropping gown - CHECK

7. JoonU shipper cameraman assigned to SHR table - CHECK

8. JoonGi to win Daesang or Top Excellence Award - FAIL

9. IU to win an acting award - FAIL

10. JoonGi and IU to present an award or perform together - FAIL

11. JoonGi to guest at IU's Taipei concert - CHECK

12. IU to guest at JoonGi's FM in Taipei - CHECK

13. IU to attend RE 6 premiere - FAIL

14. Breakup news to be released - CHECK

15. JoonGi to post on IG with crumbs (We can make it) - CHECK

16. JoonGi to post on IG with cake (JE in his eye) -CHECK

17. Jieun to post something on Valentine's Day for someone special (she posted pics of her and her BFF YIN) - CHECK

18. Jieun to continue appearing in public with her good friends (her V-D lunch date with YIN & KB guesting with JoonGi) - CHECK

19. Through the Night/Night Letter to be written by Jieun for or inspired by JoonGi/WS - CHECK

20. Perfect All-Kill (PAK) for Through the Night and Certified All-Kill (CAK) for Palette - CHECK

21. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 1,000 pages! (you know which news this is)- CHECK

22. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi to make the decisions that will make him truly happy! - CHECK

23. the news we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,000 pages! - FAIL

24. MLSHR cast to watch Jieun's concert in Seoul - CHECK

25. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond as shown by Jieun's presence at NJH's post-FM party and Joongi's attendance at EXO's concert (JoonGi, HJH, Hanna, Z_hera and NJH watched her concert in Seoul) - CHECK

26. MLSHR cast and crew to support each other's projects and endeavors like sending food trucks, 3 as of now. - CHECK

27. for Jieun to be finally acknowledged as a very good actress, particularly in her role in My Ahjussi (Top Excellence Actress Award recipient at 2018 APAN Star Awards) - CHECK

28. JoonGi posted on MLSHR's 2nd anniversary - CHECK

29. For Knowing Brothers' episode on October 20, 2018 featuring JoonU to give us cake, and also post high ratings. - CHECK

30. For Joongi to send a food truck to Hotel Del Luna plus his surprise cameo in HDL - CHECK

25/30 - 83.33% (CHANTING SUCCESS PERCENTAGE)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/4/2019 at 7:52 AM, chi13lou said:

Calling all stargazers -

here's an update of our chanting success (as of October 4, 2019)-

1. JoonGi and IU to arrive and walk the red carpet together - CHECK

2. JoonGi and IU to win Best Couple Award - CHECK

3. JoonGi to win K-Wave Star Award - CHECK

4. KHN, HJH, Seohyun and Hanna to walk the red carpet not with JoonU - CHECK

5. JoonGi to wear perfectly-fitted tux and hair with no bangs - CHECK

6. IU to wear jaw-dropping gown - CHECK

7. JoonU shipper cameraman assigned to SHR table - CHECK

8. JoonGi to win Daesang or Top Excellence Award - FAIL

9. IU to win an acting award - FAIL

10. JoonGi and IU to present an award or perform together - FAIL

11. JoonGi to guest at IU's Taipei concert - CHECK

12. IU to guest at JoonGi's FM in Taipei - CHECK

13. IU to attend RE 6 premiere - FAIL

14. Breakup news to be released - CHECK

15. JoonGi to post on IG with crumbs (We can make it) - CHECK

16. JoonGi to post on IG with cake (JE in his eye) -CHECK

17. Jieun to post something on Valentine's Day for someone special (she posted pics of her and her BFF YIN) - CHECK

18. Jieun to continue appearing in public with her good friends (her V-D lunch date with YIN & KB guesting with JoonGi) - CHECK

19. Through the Night/Night Letter to be written by Jieun for or inspired by JoonGi/WS - CHECK

20. Perfect All-Kill (PAK) for Through the Night and Certified All-Kill (CAK) for Palette - CHECK

21. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 1,000 pages! (you know which news this is)- CHECK

22. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi to make the decisions that will make him truly happy! - CHECK

23. the news we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,000 pages! - FAIL

24. MLSHR cast to watch Jieun's concert in Seoul - CHECK

25. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond as shown by Jieun's presence at NJH's post-FM party and Joongi's attendance at EXO's concert (JoonGi, HJH, Hanna, Z_hera and NJH watched her concert in Seoul) - CHECK

26. MLSHR cast and crew to support each other's projects and endeavors like sending food trucks, 3 as of now. - CHECK

27. for Jieun to be finally acknowledged as a very good actress, particularly in her role in My Ahjussi (Top Excellence Actress Award recipient at 2018 APAN Star Awards) - CHECK

28. JoonGi posted on MLSHR's 2nd anniversary - CHECK

29. For Knowing Brothers' episode on October 20, 2018 featuring JoonU to give us cake, and also post high ratings. - CHECK

30. For Joongi to send a food truck to Hotel Del Luna plus his surprise cameo in HDL - CHECK

25/30 - 83.33% (CHANTING SUCCESS PERCENTAGE)

Thanks @chi13lou for the new updates! Hopefully we get some good news soon! 

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...