[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

8 hours ago, NerinaC said:

:flushed: annyeong!! how long has it been since my last post here?? uhmm feels like ages already, but I am still loyal to this ship, just decided to go on silence mode with all the situation that has been happening. 

anyway... count me in @meahri_1 ^^

my top 5 favorite scenes of MLSHR (these r hard to choose since I like everything but the unfair ending haha)

1. the last date at the festival

2. pegasus scene

3. soo put make up on so scene

4. poison scene/ jail scene.... arghhh i cant choose between those two....

5. Lunch at the mountain scene.

Annyeong @NerinaC I really miss ur fanfic about JoonU, and when all longtime members of this thread discuss & analyze about JoonU. I hope we will get good news from our JoonU, I will wait patiently :)

• Like 13

8 hours ago, NerinaC said:

:flushed: annyeong!! how long has it been since my last post here?? uhmm feels like ages already, but I am still loyal to this ship, just decided to go on silence mode with all the situation that has been happening. 

anyway... count me in @meahri_1 ^^

my top 5 favorite scenes of MLSHR (these r hard to choose since I like everything but the unfair ending haha)

1. the last date at the festival

2. pegasus scene

3. soo put make up on so scene

4. poison scene/ jail scene.... arghhh i cant choose between those two....

5. Lunch at the mountain scene.

*Hugs Chingu* hope u don't mind me hugging u. I'm so glad ur still on this ship. I joined this ship a bit late but I sure did enjoy myself back reading some of the pages. I almost wanted to go on silent mode too or keep my delulu to myself. 

Spoiler

But SongSong couple gave me renewed faith in our ship. I have not stopped thinking of all the possibilities and scenarios that our JoonU are facing. I know it gets delulu at times but I sincerely pray that LJE such a pretty talented woman will be the right one for him and he will realize his heart one day! 

Add MLSHR cast to meet often to my prayers! For people to be together, they must first have meet ups right? :D

• Like 12

12 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

Okay. So who's joining me for the KDRAMA contest?? I totally understand if you're also fans of DOTS, or want to support Joongi in his upcoming CM. Just need a few people to join me.

ANYONE?  :flushed:

Count me in! But what must I do?

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Count me in! But what must I do?

Hello Chingu! Please select 5 best moments of the MLSHR drama and reply to either this thread or the moon lovers thread, we will base on the popular votes to enter the contest! Pen down your 5 best moments. 

Spoiler

I'm supposed to watch SWWTN and was distracted by this contest :astonished:

• Like 9

12 hours ago, deori said:

Annyeong @NerinaC I really miss ur fanfic about JoonU, and when all longtime members of this thread discuss & analyze about JoonU. I hope we will get good news from our JoonU, I will wait patiently :)

Hello deori ^^ well I am still writing the fanfic and put it up on asianfanfic (just incase u didn't know), been in slow mode tho... usually i updated like once a week hahaha ... now.... it can get to 3 weeks to a month -_- mianhe

@summer2017 hi ^^ *hugs* it is never been easy, but i still have faith for them. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, summer2017 said:

@NerinaC what's your fanfic title at Asia fanfic? I went there but hardly found any JoonU fics. It's a long journey so let's keep our faith! Oh just to digress I recently watched SWWTN, oh man a different kind of JG, swoons

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1227326

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1219262

^^ there they r... hope you can enjoy them

• Like 9

23 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Long time no hear! Perhaps you can help @meahri_1 too?

Oh, how?  My video editing is quite rusty but will send her a PM then.

Been quite busy with work, but everyday, I do visit the thread.  Everyday.

It hasn't been the same right?  But taking a view from afar would really do one good, and observe so many things.  I'm still here so that says a lot....at least for me.  Though I have not been posting as much, not shipping as hard before, in my heart, I have never abandoned the ship.  Was quite busy salvaging the ship actually, in my heart and mind, as to why I shouldn't abandon it though it was hit very pretty hard.

As an IU fan primarily, I really don't want to draw any negative flak against her that could come from my shipping her to someone who's publicly known to be dating someone.  But hey, like I said.... they eyes never lie.  And one thing I have learned so far in this forty-ish (yes, i am an ahjumma <_< ) is that not everything we see is what it really is. 

Needless to say, there's hope.....that's why most of us are still here right?  Because somehow....what happened gives me some kind of an unsettled/unfinished feeling....that something is just not right. 

So I am a shipper, unapologetic at that, so sue me! LOL!

Good morning from my side of the world! Keep loving everyone!

• Like 19

5 hours ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

It hasn't been the same right?  But taking a view from afar would really do one good, and observe so many things.  I'm still here so that says a lot....at least for me.  Though I have not been posting as much, not shipping as hard before, in my heart, I have never abandoned the ship.  Was quite busy salvaging the ship actually, in my heart and mind, as to why I shouldn't abandon it though it was hit very pretty hard.

As an IU fan primarily, I really don't want to draw any negative flak against her that could come from my shipping her to someone who's publicly known to be dating someone.  But hey, like I said.... they eyes never lie.  And one thing I have learned so far in this forty-ish (yes, i am an ahjumma <_< ) is that not everything we see is what it really is. 

Needless to say, there's hope.....that's why most of us are still here right?  Because somehow....what happened gives me some kind of an unsettled/unfinished feeling....that something is just not right. 

:D :D..

Hi, I am forty ish too..hahaha ~ crazy right on our age being a shipper..but the chemistry of this two are just too strong to be neglected :)

• Like 12

9 hours ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Don't worry I'm also part of ahjumma club. Having gone through life, I certainly understand that things are never what they see. I won't call myself a 100% JG fan or IU fan before MLSHR but was more attracted to JoonU. That's why I'm here. 

I watched one of IU shows before and already have good impression of her before ML. Hence I watched ML with open mind. I also don't wish that IU be negatively affected by shipping them together. I also hesitated and asked myself whether it would worse for JG to be shipped with IU after being in a publicly dating rs. Knowing how responsible he is, I think this was not the outcome he wanted. If only he had more time on his side to make the correct move. 

But im also stubborn, I cannot deny what my eyes tell me. It's a hard blow to me, but if love is true, the eyes mind and heart cannot lie. 

• Like 12

@NerinaC i'm glad to hear u still write JoonU fanfic, ok I will visit asianfanfic to stay up date with ur post :blush:

I wanna join  @meahri_1 :)

My top 5 best moment/ scene from MLSHR : 

1. Scene when Wang So ruins pile of stone for praying then Hae Soo stops him and realized He's wounded then try to understand his feeling. 

2. Scene when Wang So stops the whipping for Hae Soo by saying that she is his lady.

3. Scene when Wang So shields Hae Soo in the rain with his robe.

4. Scene when Wang So borrows her hairpin for his luck and spontaneously kissing her then says goodbye for a while.

5. Scene when Wang So and Hae Soo last dating outside palace and enjoying the lantern fest, Hae Soo was praying then Wang So kissed her cheek.

• Like 7

Annyeong chinngus! Seeing some of our Stargazers gang felt like a reunion of some sort. Made me tear a little bit thinking about the good ol' times. Good to know we're all still here albeit on incognito mode and still silently supporting our OTP all the way! Hwaiting HMS JoonJi!

My favourite scenes (in order)

5. The blowout candle scene. Enough said

4. When Soo surfaced up and catches WangSo off guard while he's bathing. There for Wang So's abs j/k...the look on his face going from surprise to vulnerability to anger was just pure JG talent 

3. When WangSo confronts Soo during Eun's party, pleading her angrily to look at him. Thank you PDnim for that WangSo closeup

2. The prison scene. Even at their lowest point they were still trying to protect each other. JE's acting was heartrending here. I hope she never stops acting. I can see her going far with experience 

1. The makeup scene where Soo removed WangSo's mask. Also one of my favourite scenes of all time. Their chemistry was palpable here even without words. 

Bonus: the horseback scene in the first episode. It was then that my hopeless shipper self came to be hehehe

• Like 15

14 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Don't worry I'm also part of ahjumma club. Having gone through life, I certainly understand that things are never what they see. I won't call myself a 100% JG fan or IU fan before MLSHR but was more attracted to JoonU. That's why I'm here. 

I watched one of IU shows before and already have good impression of her before ML. Hence I watched ML with open mind. I also don't wish that IU be negatively affected by shipping them together. I also hesitated and asked myself whether it would worse for JG to be shipped with IU after being in a publicly dating rs. Knowing how responsible he is, I think this was not the outcome he wanted. If only he had more time on his side to make the correct move. 

But i'm also stubborn, I cannot deny what my eyes tell me. It's a hard blow to me, but if love is true, the eyes mind and heart cannot lie. 

JG-ssi - Hear this from all the ajummas and samchun's (I think!) - don't be in a relationship because you got outed, but be in it because you truly want to be in that relationship.  We all see that you have lost your smile  ( someone mentioned that you have become more serious like a man -  responsible adult -- What are you?  60+ with a bunch of kids , life, etc., to become so serious)  - I mean the one when you were with IU, Love - make the road of life soft, fragrant, cushiony and less thorny.  

• Like 15

Continue to be patient as we play the waiting game! alarm-clock-smiley-emoticon-emoji.gif

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 900 pages! impatient-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.pngfingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to be happy with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

4. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is at her happiest. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

5. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

6. Everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. Success for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds. detective-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills in the new reality show to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

12. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

13. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 16

23 hours ago, summer2017 said:

But im also stubborn, I cannot deny what my eyes tell me. It's a hard blow to me, but if love is true, the eyes mind and heart cannot lie. 

Anyeong!

Yes, it's true....they don't lie.

And like you and the rest of the shippers here (remaining ones) I'd like to believe that we have seen.... all the sweetness in BTS, award show were all genuine.  Yes, they're actors, they can certainly act out whatever, but the glow in their eyes, the brightness of their smiles, cannot be acted out at all.  Like I've said before, if it is meant to be....love will always find its way. 

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

• Like 20

2 hours ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Anyeong!

Yes, it's true....they don't lie.

And like you and the rest of the shippers here (remaining ones) I'd like to believe that we have seen.... all the sweetness in BTS, award show were all genuine.  Yes, they're actors, they can certainly act out whatever, but the glow in their eyes, the brightness of their smiles, cannot be acted out at all.  Like I've said before, if it is meant to be....love will always find its way. 

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I once rationalized was I too delulu? They are actors, I'm sure it's easy to act out right? But why go to such lengths to act something like that? What's their purpose? Maybe they are doing fan service but I'm sure they are enjoying themselves as much in the process. What about fan meet? Is it an attempt to increase their popularity? But surely they are popular enough, they don't need to put in such efforts to rehearse and please the fans, right? All these questions ran through my head million times. 

I loved the SAF awards, re watched it dozen of times. ESP the part where Hjh betrayed them I could see JG eyes shoot daggers at him. That's so typical of high sch boys teasing each other in love right? 

Joon Gi ah, please, we don't need you to be responsible for anything. Just be responsible for loving the right girl and for your own happiness. That's all we ask for. 

BBJX miracle come true! 

• Like 15