[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

14 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

the two most popular titles to rename"The Legend of Chu Qiao" are 

1. Yan Xun's revenge

2. The tragedy of Yuwen Yue 

:lol::lol::lol:

I will add a third candidate of "when a star brought down the moon" for consideration.

• Like 11

The writer has been extremely inconsistent with CQ/XE’s character development in the last few episodes. From this week’s episodes, she seems to have gone back to her old annoying self.  She has to know MF is sent by YWY.  Otherwise, she would not have written that note addressing to YWY.   It’s understandable that she and YWY are on different sides.  She can at least show some hesitation when she sets her plan in motion to kill Wei soldiers knowing both YWY and YS are there.  The connection that she and YWY made in episode 49 and 50 has disappeared as if it never happened. This is so frustrating!

I think a lot of us are upset with CQ because the writers /director failed in bringing out the humanity in her and the lack of showing of her emotion and gratitude to YWY.  For example, the script could work on improving her self doubts and regrets which so far have been always short lived.  It would also be nice to show CQ seeing vaguely YWY's face when he saved her and her inner conflict after, or she can show even the slightest jealousy towards MF seeing YWY rescuing MF.  Unfortunately, I doubt that the latter will happen either.  CQ has reverted into her ice cold and ungrateful self. 

I hope we don’t have to wait until the icy lake scene for CQ to be nice to YWY.  Please post any leaked pictures so I can look forward to XE regretting everything she has done, especially to YWY.

• Like 9

So answer me this friends, I'm confused, MF stayed with YWY now? Ever since he caught her, he kept her? 

It's just draggy episodes today and it ends next week. I am dying for the icy lake. Like I'm literally going to throw YWY into that lake. Lol! :lol:

30 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

the two most popular titles to rename"The Legend of Chu Qiao" are 

1. Yan Xun's revenge

2. The tragedy of Yuwen Yue 

:lol::lol::lol:

No. 2. It's just a lot of YWY and his suffering and all the things he goes through. 

14 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

I will add a third candidate of "when a star brought down the moon" for consideration.

Hahahaha! I like this one! Nice! :lol:

1 minute ago, minoku2209 said:

What a small world.
I just knew XiuLi Army leader alr work with Ying bao b4 in TJOF

cr as labelled

No wonder he looked soo familiar. Tons of these people from HuaQianGu is reappearing. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

What a small world.
I just knew XiuLi Army leader alr work with Ying bao b4 in TJOF

Hide contents

cr as labelled

yeah, ZLY was the one who recommended him for this role according to one of his lives. They have been friends since JoF

15 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

So answer me this friends, I'm confused, MF stayed with YWY now? Ever since he caught her, he kept her? 

It's just draggy episodes today and it ends next week. I am dying for the icy lake. Like I'm literally going to throw YWY into that lake. Lol! :lol:

No. 2. It's just a lot of YWY and his suffering and all the things he goes through. 

Hahahaha! I like this one! Nice! :lol:

No wonder he looked soo familiar. Tons of these people from HuaQianGu is reappearing. 

Yeah, she has been with him since then. Havent had time to catch up? :tongue: 

• Like 2

I saw this other trailer, who is the guy at the beginning with CQ's sword? 

http://weibo.com/tv/v/Fe4EJaTUc?fid=1034:508070bc148852bc34d396093afd0817

maybe that theory that CQ will regain her powers during ice lake is true since didnt they say that the decree is that mark on her body and something about being cold?? and remember some of her powers showed up when she was holding that green dragon statue that was suppose to make YWY's dz worse

3bef7496gy1fhwf3g3nptj20fk0cxdg7.jpg

• Like 10

@mrsyooknit, isn't he the guy that the eunuch that used to work for YWH was sent by one of the concubine to pay money to to kill QC?  I am sorry I don't remember any of the millionth of characters, especially since I ff through suite a bit of their scenes.

3 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

@mrsyooknit, isn't he the guy that the eunuch that used to work for YWH was sent by one of the concubine to pay money to to kill QC?  I am sorry I don't remember any of the millionth of characters, especially since I ff through suite a bit of their scenes.

that is not him, the other guy is older. 

So I misunderstood the pictures with the letter.   QC under the name of MF sent the letter to  whomever was the head of the organization she works for and YWY realized the letter was from CE because he knew the faults ibn her writing and that's how he knew they were going into a trap.  Does she know at that point that YWY was who MF was working for?  If she does, I can see why some are ready to jump from the YueXing ship.  But then again, she did told him to not take it easy on her  next they meet so she's not going to do things differently even f she knows it's him who's the one MF is reporting to.    Short of killing YWY, she will do anything to protect her troops and her ideals.  I can't really fault her for that.   But the fact that people are rooting for a recently  appeared character like MF over her is a sign that her character have been neglected by the writers.   I still have both feet on the YueXing ship but if the icy lake is nowhere to be seen by the  next to last episode I will definitely put on my lifesaver and get ready to jump ship.  Still confident my good to see YWY is in the lake won't turn into YueXing-ship-about-to-hit-iceberg-get-ready-to-jump party.  Keep calm until  the trailer for Thursday episodes are shown, then we can panic if the dragging to the finish  continues.

• Like 6

@mrsyooknit, you are right, it's not him.  It's probably some messenger that has the note MF intended  for YWY and QC intercepted him and took the note from his hand, which she will substitute  with the one she writes.

1 hour ago, mrsyooknit said:

Yeah, she has been with him since then. Havent had time to catch up? :tongue: 

I've caught up on certain parts only. So I am a little lost of what's happening like the small details. Lol. I'm not that busy, but it's becoming draggy for me, so I only watch certain parts. :tongue:

But I am excited to see her tattoo thingy come back and she recover her powers. 

• Like 1

Hello :)

Question for the book readers: how did YWY manage in a short period of time to become a king? They are probably not going to go into that level of detail in the drama so I'd be very keen to know!! And is this a rich kingdom?

How does he end up meeting CQ again after becoming king? And if they get married does it mean she becomes a queen?

Thanks!

Sorry, another question!

I might have missed some earlier comments so apologies for the repetition (but we are all bored so I'm sure you won't mind): why is everyone after the decree and what exactly is the decree? Does it give some sort of power? Bad princess is so eager to get it so it must be valuable.

Also, am I the only one who feels that bad princess has feeling for pitiful YWY? Why would she cry otherwise when the bird fell? 

3 minutes ago, velvetsnowflake17 said:

I'll skip today's epi's  - the drama on here is way more interesting *gets popcorn + sits back to enjoy*

@sorein

II've been meaning to ask since ystday, why you particularly wanted to bcm YX EIGHT concubine? Y no other number?:D

Ha ha! Don't know, it just sounded quite nice - beyond 10 it becomes insulting and you'd probably need to be a noble to be in the top 5. I am a very pragmatic person.

Do you want to become the 9th?

47 minutes ago, velvetsnowflake17 said:

I'll skip today's epi's  - the drama on here is way more interesting *gets popcorn + sits back to enjoy*

@sorein

II've been meaning to ask since ystday, why you particularly wanted to bcm YX EIGHT concubine? Y no other number?:D

You aren't the only one... I'm super curious about them and I hope we get an answer. I feel that because time is running out, the editors may have been cutting out some stuff. It would even be more amusing if YWY was forced to marry that bad princess or something for alliance purposes between Wei and Liang. Or if that bad princess would be the one recusing YWY from the lake??? I mean... maybe she was crying because she finally realized that the one friend she has was the one she has been trying to kill this whole entire time. I got confused earlier on already because I thought she knew that YWY is her penpal cause when she arrived in Chang'an she said that she was here to kill YWY who she addressed as Brother Yue. Did anyone notice that? Cause YWY is the only one with "Yue" in his name... I'm also curious to who the man who gave Princess Liang the bird? Cause the way the Liang Princess is putting it, she has met YWY before (when they were younger) cause in the cave she recognizes the mechanism (traps). 

I find it more funny that no one knows that that bad Princess is the Princess of Liang. Instead they keep thinking that she is a spy from the state of Liang. 

Maybe if this story doesn't end the way that I want it, I'll just write a fanfic, excluding any content from the novel and going off this series. 

• Like 2