[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

For those who have been wondering or complaining these days why are the main lead not having enough screen time. Pls be noted that PA scripts was written into 3-parts by 3 different scripts writer. Writer A: From beginning til end of Qing Shan yuan. Writer B: YX's part til the war. Writer C: remaining of the rest of the story.

31/7/2017: Due to the complaints of many viewers and fans, the script writer have stepped forward with the statement as below:

Yang Tao (writer C -finale) : Due to the suggestions of the directors, we need to put in additional parts for the secondary actors. Each scene and renting places for filming are limited, therefore each grp have to be in progressed. Because if all the filming scenes were weighing on the main leads, they will be busy to death.And all the secondary actors will have nothing to do, thus the script will not be interesting enough. Therefore, for the last parts, we have to work day and nite with the producers and directors to create a better drama for all.

News from insiders: Those who invested have never expect the drama to make such a big hit. They have make 2 diff films. Til ard ep42, all the investors and sponsors wanted their own sponsored actors to have additional screen time. It was told that the internet star Lan er was not part of the story was insisted on adding in screen time. So the producers and the editors all have to cut and paste the parts for all these. That's why after the JIU YOU Tai, all the scenes are a bit haphazard. The rest of the others are ok and they are having hard time too. ZLY was also taking full stress as she insisted on not cutting anything off from the QIng Shan Yuan parts. In actual facts, the sponsors for Qing Shan Yuan also wanted to add screens times for their own sponsored actors/actresses becos of the drama heat. In the end, they only wasted the efforts of the actors.

So, hopefully we have a good screen time of the main lead these 2 nights and of cos a good finale. 

PS: The part where Cun er assassinating YX was actually just a side story from the original novel. 

• Like 16

3 hours ago, The_Joker said:

Just thought of it as what if after all the ups and downs,  YX ended up with CE, the writers were flipping the bird and punked us rofl :blink::D. I gotta say that would be epic revenge for 2nd leads and the writers to us lmao

Am also contemplating on that too...Since I saw YX eyes softened a bit when he saw that it was CE and ordered his soldiers to just knock it off...:D Like YX couldn't be that compassionate in this point of time coz he's already at his peak of being evil...:crazy:

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, monchoo said:

News from insiders: Those who invested have never expect the drama to make such a big hit. They have make 2 diff films. Til ard ep42, all the investors and sponsors wanted their own sponsored actors to have additional screen time. It was told that the internet star Lan er was not part of the story was insisted on adding in screen time. So the producers and the editors all have to cut and paste the parts for all these. That's why after the JIU YOU Tai, all the scenes are a bit haphazard. The rest of the others are ok and they are having hard time too. ZLY was also taking full stress as she insisted on not cutting anything off from the QIng Shan Yuan parts. In actual facts, the sponsors for Qing Shan Yuan also wanted to add screens times for their own sponsored actors/actresses becos of the drama heat. In the end, they only wasted the efforts of the actors.

So, hopefully we have a good screen time of the main lead these 2 nights and of cos a good finale. 

PS: The part where Cun er assassinating YX was actually just a side story from the original novel. 

I am quite confused about the part "They have make 2 different (?) films"? 

6 minutes ago, JoycceeDreamer said:

The Wind and Cloud Decree always one to control the underground spies. Who are the underground spies? Eyes of God isn't one?

my understanding is that the person who master the wind and cloud decree is able to control the underground spies making them their leader, Eye of God is Wei state's spy organization that is controlled by Yuwen family, has nothing to do with underground spies

"underground spies" is the name of the organization just like Eye of God (In Chinese they call it different of course but when it translated it becomes underground spies)

Correct me if i'm wrong

• Like 4

i don't mind them putting secondary character story, it makes it more interesting that is true

what i don't like is they drag one story for too long for example the preparing part of the rebellion, i was like when are they going to be out of changan already, when r they going to reach yanbei, yeah that long

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Melda Hung said:

Guys omg see this bts some of the icy lake battlefield ... they stab him behind so many people fight against him omg

http://overseas.weico.cc/share/4530695.html?weibo_id=4135669066678198

That bulky man stabbed ywy.it seems like yx has set a war against ywy. Cq would reach at the end where ywy is completely injured I guess. Poor ywy :bawling:

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, monchoo said:

I am so glad that ZLY pushed for the Qing Shan Yuan parts.  To me that is the best part of the PA series.

Hopefully, we can see ZLY and LGX as the OPT in another TV series, and this time with a good storyline and good ending. 

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

That bulky man stabbed ywy.it seems like yx has set a war against ywy. Cq would reach at the end where ywy is completely injured I guess. Poor ywy :bawling:

Awww ....I don't want to see my master yuwen yue's robe smeared with blood...:bawling:

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, monchoo said:

For those who have been wondering or complaining these days why are the main lead not having enough screen time. Pls be noted that PA scripts was written into 3-parts by 3 different scripts writer. Writer A: From beginning til end of Qing Shan yuan. Writer B: YX's part til the war. Writer C: remaining of the rest of the story.

31/7/2017: Due to the complaints of many viewers and fans, the script writer have stepped forward with the statement as below:

Yang Tao (writer C -finale) : Due to the suggestions of the directors, we need to put in additional parts for the secondary actors. Each scene and renting places for filming are limited, therefore each grp have to be in progressed. Because if all the filming scenes were weighing on the main leads, they will be busy to death.And all the secondary actors will have nothing to do, thus the script will not be interesting enough. Therefore, for the last parts, we have to work day and nite with the producers and directors to create a better drama for all.

thanks for this info. I don't agree that adding parts for secondary characters helps the story when there are so many unanswered questions for the main characters. I think writer/director/producer know this. 

Now as for the actress that plays Lan'er, I already suspected she has a very strong backing pushing her on this drama. Reason is every time she appears on  an episode she trends #1 on weibo for hours. Her role is so small and not really the main focus of the episode, she is also not well known so this trend makes no sense. 

The entertainment industry is quite nasty behind the scenes so I believe all the information about sponsors wanting more screen time for their stars, which messed the story up. But honestly in the end, it is Ciwen's fault. They are a big mess. I hope ZLY and LGX never take another drama from them. Hunan another piece of trash with what they are doing to PA's timeslot. They changed it and they didn't advertise it because they want to trick viewers into watching their other drama. Disgusting. People are not stupid, if I want to see Game of Thrones but Girls is airing at the time that they advertised GoT, I will just change the channel. 

• Like 10