[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

Hi, everyone. I am kind of behind. Just watched Ep 38 and have a question.

Around 28:15 minute, during the scene which YWY and YX were having a talk. At the end, YX lifted the wine bowl high up and right before it touched his lips, he threw the drink away.
Does anyone know what that was supposed to mean?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gentlelily12 said:

@velvetsnowflake17, "Attacking" has always been one of his favourite flirting styles to develop that physical chemistry with XE, i suppose  (if you recall that time when he flew in and used his ice arrow to save her from the assassins sent by YWH in ep 13, he also did suddenly "attack" XE from behind as she was preparing his bed for the night).  Perhaps its YWY's prelude to ending up in bed eventually.  YWY's got quite a style i would say. His sparring activities with XE has always been very exciting to watch. 

Actually when he said " not satisfied, want to do it again?" got me confused too for a while as i thought they had done it.  Perhaps he was also flirting openly with XE as i caught her trying to hide her smile too after she kicked him and he caught her leg in what looked like a rather provocative posture too.  

As for S2 PA there's rumours abt it but so far LGX in one of his intws has voiced out his hesitation abt it without ZLY.  

When he asked her if she wanted to do it again I think he meant the kiss+  whole trashing about like madly possessed  lovers! They both went crazy! He's really enjoying pulling her leg. They're soo comfortable in their disheveled state. Last time he pulled the blanket off her he turned away immediately

..... I hope they don't go ahead with Sn2 w/out either

• Like 4

4 hours ago, tsubamee said:

ZLY interview translation.

Don't know if I should say it. It's about this kiss scene. But....but...it's that type of scene, without....without a return feeling (ie the female wasn't to return the kiss). Because they don't have a lot of lovey dovey, or close skinship scenes. Because their feelings at the time isn't clear, they cannot be part of the same team (sorry my translation a bit off but i think it's what she means). So there's a kiss scene. After we shot the scene, I went to look at the replay and I thought it wasn't executed well. I wanted to reshoot the scene. I said "no, we have to reshoot this Little Shin", "where's Little Shin?" The staff besides me said "he ran away! He went back to his car. He was hiding his face in his hands and ran. He face was bright red". I said "ahh?"

after a while we took him back and showed him the replay. He reckoned that it wasn't that good as well and agreed to a reshoot. This is the first time I experienced a guy who ran away, ran after a kiss scene! He was especially shy, made me feel silly at the time as well.

Thank you soo much for translating ZLY interview. I'm hoping like everyone else that this isn't the last kiss scene and the only one we'll get. At least give us one more, but I mean it's true that it's rare to get kiss scene of ancient/historical cdramas like this. :(

2 hours ago, Melda Hung said:

2 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

I saw this the moment I woke up! It just made my day. They are so cute. :lol::wub:

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, velvetsnowflake17 said:

Hellooooo everyone :) How is life on Friday w/out PA esp after that cliffhanger on the most awaited scenes!

I can't get over YWY smug face after their kiss - no wonder he was so playful with her - there has been a visible shift in their relationship. Accidentally it may be so but the line has been erased (was there ever a boundary between them?). YWY looks soo satisfied - like the cat who got the cream! His happiness is written all over him - his lady love is fine and very close by him. CQ gave such a mild reaction to such an intimate moment I think she too is relieved that it's him.

I Agree the actor is doing complete justice to his role. YWY is th silent, observant type with a spine of steel so his portrayal is more to do with nuanced, subtle acting which he dies effortlessly  wether it's his body language, expressions, tone, all compliment the character really well. He carries the aura of grace so confidently - kudos to him having read he is a opposite in real life!

CQ has to go YanBei to find out her past, she can't stay in Wei state as she's most wanted - why why why separation again!

I dont think it was accidental at all. First, he fell on his hands and knees so still hovering over her, then he puckered his lips :D

I think he used the opportunity to steal a kiss then he was measuring her response before closing his eyes. As much as CQ didnt respond to the peck, she didn't fight him much. It wasnt until they got tangled up that she started to fight him. She was probably confused by the whole thing, but we know what she is capable of doing when a guy goes beyond the boundaries. 

• Like 12

Hi guys! I know no one really cares buuuuuut I just had to put this out here.

I really love the community here at Soompi for Princess Agents viewers!

However, sadly, I'm dropping this drama. :bawling:

I really, really love it BUT the latter part of it is getting depressing. The rape scene (not really one) just made me decide to drop this. As a woman and a person, I somehow couldn't handle such.

Add that to a female heroine who's getting immature instead of the other way around.

I'll just probably watch it after it ends airing. If it does have a happy ending, I'll resume watching but if not, then so long Princess Agents.

Nice meeting you all fellow watchers.

• Like 6

Like the rest of you guys, I will be quite disappointed if we're not going to see another YWY/CQ kiss. The bathroom/bed kiss shouldn't even count since it's sort of accidental and like ZLY said the characters haven't even expressed their mutual affections yet. So, there should be another one. With all YWY's pent up feelings for CQ, he should lay a 'take my breath' away kind of smooch on her.

I'm new to watching C dramas( or K dramas) being this is my only second C drama( Princess Weiyoung as first) and only watched so far one K drama ( My Secret Romance), so not so sure how liberal they are in the  kissing scenes dept. especially for ancient/ period dramas. Though I've seen clips of Gen and I and oh my, the leads were having tonsil hockey like there's no tomorrow :D. Modern kdrama My Secret Romance didn't hold back at all ( dang it, LGX ! Take note from Sunghoon! Lol ). But yeah , here's hoping there's another kiss that they've been keeping as sort of a surprise for the audience. But if the peck was it, then we've all been gypped! :D

• Like 9

37 minutes ago, claribelle3 said:

Like the rest of you guys, I will be quite disappointed if we're not going to see another YWY/CQ kiss. The bathroom/bed kiss shouldn't even count since it's sort of accidental and like ZLY said the characters haven't even expressed their mutual affections yet. So, there should be another one. With all YWY's pent up feelings for CQ, he should lay a 'take my breath' away kind of smooch on her.

I'm new to watching C dramas( or K dramas) being this is my only second C drama( Princess Weiyoung as first) and only watched so far one K drama ( My Secret Romance), so not so sure how liberal they are in the  kissing scenes dept. especially for ancient/ period dramas. Though I've seen clips of Gen and I and oh my, the leads were having tonsil hockey like there's no tomorrow :D. Modern kdrama My Secret Romance didn't hold back at all ( dang it, LGX ! Take note from Sunghoon! Lol ). But yeah , here's hoping there's another kiss that they've been keeping as sort of a surprise for the audience. But if the peck was it, then we've all been gypped! :D

It depends :D

For period dramas in both kdramas and cdramas, there is not too much skinship. However, that is changing and I have seen some recent dramas with a lot more skinship. Top of my head period dramas with more skinship: Cuo Dian Yuan Yang, Go Princess Go, General and I, Eternal Love. As for period kdramas, I usually end up watching the political ones so not a lot of skinship in those. Also, be wary that some with a lot of skinship are not really good (Legend of Mountain Zu, etc) 

Now, my favorite historical cdramas (Nirvana in Fire, Scarlet Heart, Journey of Flower) actually didnt have much skinship. I would have liked more skinship but it didn't really take away from the drama for me.

But I think we deserve a proper kiss from this drama bc at least in the other dramas, it was implied at moments that things happened. Here nothing else so far :( so we deserve a proper kiss. 

19 minutes ago, Nina Bina said:

Why does LGX have to be so shy!? Lol is he this way towards all his other costars? Or just ZLY? If it's just towards ZLY...LGX be crushing on you know who! Hahah

he is just shy, everyone says he is really shy. But I do think Zly was taken back by it :lol:

@maixa02 I understand, it was hard for me too. But it actually got much lighter on this last episode and I believe it will continue for a few more episodes. Hopefully the drama has a happy ending and you will be back. :) 

• Like 7

Just read that LGX called ZLY three names while filming: Teacher Zhao (bc she debuted before him and she wasnt too happy about it),  LiYing, and Xing'er :lol:

I think ZLY just called him Xiao Xin but in one of the bts she called him Lin Dog and he was so shocked :lol::lol:

• Like 10

Translated Eps didn't include the last 15-20 minutes of Ep 48, need to find that translation. 

The "You just lost your arm" scene...  

The "rape" scene... 

The scene where that crazy guy puts the little baby prince in a box and runs off...  He knew that would kill him, right?  He did that intentionally, right?  Did he think he could kill a baby prince and get away with it?  Did he do it to get the concubine in trouble?  

Then the concubine smashes the shrine she made to AssKicker's mother, how is that involved?  

Seems like AssKicker is running hither, thither, and yon and I am unable to determine WHY.  WHY did she pick-up and start traveling with that 'scholar?'  First she was fighting with a bunch of soldiers in a forest, then she was riding a horse, next she was bailing that guy out of a slave cage.  Then she got shot with an arrow, woke on a boat sailing nowhere (bad special effects) with a guy that NaughtyPrince hired/bribed to save her.  

NEXT scene is running into IceMan, taking the place of the, um, 'maid,' and the first part of some wild foreplay.  

All the girl had to do was return to TraitorPrince and ride to the Promise Land where the grass grows tall and she will be free.  In the interim, TraitorPrince is making quite the reputation for hisbadself cutting-up the opposition.  Literally.

NEXT WEEK?  I have to wait until NEXT WEEK?  It's gonna kill me.  

Aye yi yi - lots of questions 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, farhah_1986 said:

About YWY father, he is a great general of Wei right? Since in his letter to grandpa said to ask YWY to stay away from YX conflict with Wei country, does it mean YWY father won't deploy his army once war start later on and intentionally want to let Wei destroy in the hand of the foolish emperor...Its mean that he know that previous Lord of Yanbei is framed? 

Why I think YWY dad has eyes on the throne but don't want to rebel instead using Yanxun Rebellion to force Emperor out of his wit and Wei empire crumble so that they can change the dynasty?

I totally agree with your analysis! 

I thought to myself and wished some fans would compile every bit and piece of what ZLY and LGX said abt each other as well as their off cam interactions found all over the place into one (maybe more if needed ha ha ha) video for us. Better still if they're subbed.  That would be nice!  I Google for these and hope I find one soon. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dancingbee said:

Hi, everyone. I am kind of behind. Just watched Ep 38 and have a question.

Around 28:15 minute, during the scene which YWY and YX were having a talk. At the end, YX lifted the wine bowl high up and right before it touched his lips, he threw the drink away.
Does anyone know what that was supposed to mean?

I think it signified an end of friendship and YX didn't accept whatever YWY was telling him.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, velvetsnowflake17 said:

When he asked her if she wanted to do it again I think he meant the kiss+  whole trashing about like madly possessed  lovers! They both went crazy! He's really enjoying pulling her leg. They're soo comfortable in their disheveled state. Last time he pulled the blanket off her he turned away immediately

..... I hope they don't go ahead with Sn2 w/out either

Can't imagine the mighty YWY being satisfied with just a peck (we cant)  or one kiss so yeah he was testing the waters for another lol.  Getting XE hyped up to start another round of kungfu wrestle gave him another chance to touch her again lol.

• Like 3

[Showtimes] Princess Agents on Huan TV:

From July 17 - July 20: Monday to Thursday night 22:00 (GMT+08:00). Each day will release two episodes

From July 23 - July 27: Sunday to Thursday night 22:00 (GMT+08:00). Each day will release two episodes

From July 30 - August 1: Each day will release one episode on 23:00 (GMT+08:00)

So drama Princess Agents will end on August 1 with total episodes is 69 episodes (TV Version).

credit to 4uDrama.com

• Like 8

@gentlelily12 

LGX posted on Weibo: I once naively thought I could only play games to my heart content on the computer, until I received a Le (Eco) Pro3 (super phone).

The reply says: After taking this photo, you dumped this phone and picked up your iPhone.

P.S. You can respond and quote multiple times in one post. No need to double/triple post that way. :) 

Absolutely loving this drama...to the point I ended up downloading the audiobook (302 chapters) just so I could find out what happens in the rest of the story. LOL.

• Like 8

I think the black iPhone that XLY was using to take LGX's pictures belongs to him. I saw from some old videos until the recent ones with his reality shows, he always uses black iPhone while ZLY uses white ones. His latest one in the shows with a group of toddlers is exactly like mine including the cover.....:crazy:

@maixa02, see you soon.....:)

Add. so the pictures that ZLY took is for the purpose of promotional of the phone that he received, I think....

11 hours ago, gentlelily12 said:

Yes, the best way to tame her is in bed (there i said for you but a little toned down!!!) @cenching.  The kiss gave YWY a great insight into XE's true feelings and her response was all he needed.  Kissing is an intimate act and XE didnt push him away but she looked rather shocked then what seemed like a surrender into that kiss.  You either like it or you dislike it along with the person giving it to you.  So yes, perhaps thats why he asked her that question,

Yup, she even hiding a smile when he pushed her leg away......:wub:

• Like 3