[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

As long as that person has a pair of eyes, he/she will be able to see clearly how YWY feels about XE.....from foes to friends......XE is the only person not aware of it.....:D

For those who had read the book, is the drama following the book as of now??

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, cenching said:

Yup, YWY was distracted by the bird and XE's sword almost hurt him but she pulls back that's why she trips and YWY's hand get slice by her sword in order to catch her.....:wub:

3 years with no skinship was a torture for YWY...if XE didn't disappear for sure she is his wife already.....

She pulled back now and 3 yrs ago too in the knifepoint runaway scene.  She's wants to hurt him  but her heart feel smore pain if he's hurt than herself.  

Now we know why YwY will take her before the wedding take place.  He's waited long enough...I have.  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mrsyooknit said:

1 hour ago, Bella-Chimura said:

@jolin_chan please translate the lovers fighting preview :tongue: sexual tension are back ♡♡♡

YWY : give me back my sword

CQ : you give my sword back first

YWY : XE grown up now, your tone is so mean

CQ : I'm not XE, my name is CQ

CQ : just say it, what do you want in exchange for me to get the Free-Slave Document

YWY : just be my one day bedchamber-maid

CQ : are you being serious, aren't you afraid that I'm gonna stab you to death

YWY : if you have the abilty, go ahead

Birdie : enough, enough, enough

I have to add on my live recap, if I remember correctly YQ ask YWY won't he be anxious / afraid that because YX got accused of ZXF's murder, XE as his maid will get involved too. Ahhhh YQ you know YWY so well :wub:

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

YWY : XE grow up know, your tone is so mean

CQ : just say it, what do you want in exchange for me to get the Free-Slave Document

I have to add on my live recap, if I remember correctly YQ ask YWY won't he be anxious / afraid that because YX got accused of ZXF's murder, XE as his maid will get involved too. Ahhhh YQ you know YWY so well :wub:

Kyaaaaaa!!!! Love u @jolin_chan

YWY become so naughty. He asked XE to be his bedchamber maid again. :tongue:

@mrsyooknit I'm gonna spit blood if YWY said such a flirty words. Hahaha:tongue:

• Like 9

33 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

a man in love

this is so like him :wub:

The way he look at the Can Hong Sword awwwwww :wub: like he want to ask the sword : Is your mistress ok? Why won't she tell me she is ok? Is she going to forgive me? I miss her. Thank you for keeping her safe in my place. And last but not least : I envy you to spend that much time with her:tongue: YWY jealous at Can Hong Sword :D

50 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

excuse me while I translate.

I could have miss some parts, but I did my best :D

XE: is he finally going to kiss me?

YWY: I really want to kiss her right now

P.S. This is a joke and not a real translation :tongue:

LOL :heart::heart::heart: just kiss already you two

@cenching yes the Prince General asking YWY : don't tell me you are in love with her? LOL and then the way YWY just left and the PG just yell : Hey :D I just can't. Finally another one that noticing YWY love XE. So when will the lady herself notice YWY love for her, I can't hardly wait now.

@Bella-Chimura :blush:

006qhMrPly1fh76dxlyg5j30qo18z7az.jpg

cr : on pic

• Like 17

Ep 33-34 w/o subs:

EyeLiner-Wang - What a mess is that man?  Whatever he is drinking in that little green cup - I don't want none of that.

WangSon- HOT HOT HOT - How much did that beautiful skin cost?  I will pay!!!  

Prince - Me see.  Me want what big boys have.  Spoiled little boy.  

And then there is our clueless PrincessBrat.  But we couldn't have an episode without a bratty princess, so we got that little wench that wants to whip people and shoot arrows at live targets.  Waiting for subs to determine WHAT is her problem.

Looks like LostPrince and KillerChick are removing their threats AND getting their revenge.  Very clever.  Think IceMan is onto them, will he tell?  Those that crossed LostPrince should be wary as their numbers are dwindling.  

Now, can we have some 'reconciliation' from our main duo?  

• Like 4

Guys does anyone have or know were to DL the OST songs in 320kbps?And could anyone kindly translate the name/artist in english...Thanks in advance...Both Xun/Yue songs are sooo beautiful:wub:

• Like 2

I'm more curious to how Chu Qiao will find out about all the stuff that YwY have done for her! Anyone wanna share? Feel free to share your opinions, theory, and beliefs. 

I'm curious how YX will react when he finds out the truth... Even though he knows.. he probably won't care since he wants Chu Qiao... 

Edited by Mai
  • Like 10

OMO!!! :scream: My friends you all are killing me here. Hahaha! I just finished with class and now I am catching up. You all are soo lucky to get to catch the live stream. I had to sleep or I won't do good on my exam, but not that I am done with my exam, I can go crazy and fangirl all over YWY with you, too. :lol:

I am soo happy that they met. YWY looks soo HOT with his hair up and his new wardrobe. :love: 

Thank you everyone for sharing BTS, upcoming photos, translation, live recapping and everything! You guys are the best! :thumbsup::heart:

55 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

I guess the bathroom scene is coming up!! :lol::blush: I am serious super excited right now and can't wait for tomorrow to arrive. This week just got soo excited!

Also, I don't know if some of you celebrate July 4th, but I do here in America, plus it's my fiance's mother's birthday, too. So everyone while you enjoy the drama and waiting for english subtitles, I wish you all have a great  4TH OF JULY!!  (please light fireworks clearly and don't burn places down :))

• Like 11

Yessss, it's finaaaaally Monday!!! First of all, Zhao Liying looks soooo pretty with that hair style and outfit!! Also, Xing/Yue couple reunite for 5 mintues and Yuwen Yue already saves her once, hehehe.

I love how Yan Xun and Chu Qiao used Wei Shuyou to get rid of Zhao Xifeng, lol- killing two birds at once! Revenge mode on! I've been meaning to say this for a while now, that Wei Shouyou's vampire teeth are creepy. 

It seems like the plot is moving along but it still feels slow to me. There's still so much to be covered!

I had a thought while watching today's episodes. Chu Qiao's love pentagon reminds me of the love plot in Scarlet Heart. The silly 13th prince in PA= silly 10th prince in SH. Yan Xun= 8th prince in SH, who ends up losing the female lead because of their desire for power. Yuwen Yue= 4th prince in SH, both cold on the outside but always protecting the female lead secretly.

Btw, I'm thinking of watching either Legend of Zu or Mystic Nine, both with Zhao Liying and William Chan. Has anyone seen either of them? How is it?

• Like 10

1 hour ago, jolin_chan said:

Oh gosh, he's asking her to be his bedchamber maid for one last time? Naughty YWY:tongue:But he should have added that it's in every sense of the word :D

• Like 5

1 hour ago, fluffychim1013 said:

Yessss, it's finaaaaally Monday!!! First of all, Zhao Liying looks soooo pretty with that hair style and outfit!! Also, Xing/Yue couple reunite for 5 mintues and Yuwen Yue already saves her once, hehehe.

I love how Yan Xun and Chu Qiao used Wei Shuyou to get rid of Zhao Xifeng, lol- killing two birds at once! Revenge mode on! I've been meaning to say this for a while now, that Wei Shouyou's vampire teeth are creepy. 

It seems like the plot is moving along but it still feels slow to me. There's still so much to be covered!

I had a thought while watching today's episodes. Chu Qiao's love pentagon reminds me of the love plot in Scarlet Heart. The silly 13th prince in PA= silly 10th prince in SH. Yan Xun= 8th prince in SH, who ends up losing the female lead because of their desire for power. Yuwen Yue= 4th prince in SH, both cold on the outside but always protecting the female lead secretly.

Btw, I'm thinking of watching either Legend of Zu or Mystic Nine, both with Zhao Liying and William Chan. Has anyone seen either of them? How is it?

Already watched both dramas, if you're not like ZLY and WIlliam Chan enough, while I do like them a lot, I think you won't be able to finish them, Mystic Nine is much better than LoZ though. But LoZ is full of angst way more than Mystic Nine, if you like angst drama, try LoZ first, if not then the other way around.  And in both dramas, LY's character is badass too, not as badass as in PA though, William Chan character is naive-type in LoZ, while in Mystic Nine he looked cool and alpha male like. Their chemis on Mystic Nine is wow, only YWY-XE can beat that :wub:

Yes, it's kinda like SH's Prince, I agree with you. And Shawn was the 14th Prince of SH's movie ver and LGX was 14th Prince of SH's drama ver, and their collab here in PA resemble another Prince in SH too, and the directors of PA and SH is the same one, so many link with SH :D 

PA's NG scenes part 2 :

904f938fly1fh73xt2arpj20hs0qoabj.jpgdfe996a9ly1fh736rzy16j20mz0mz764.jpg

0068CmKZly1fh6zo8pb9cj33vc2kw4qq.jpg0068CmKZly1fh6zo9p1cwj3334223hdt.jpg0068CmKZly1fh6zobjli2j33342237wh.jpg0068CmKZly1fh6zo757usj33h02bc4qp.jpg

0068CmKZly1fh6wxup5fag30g10zy4qt.gif

cr : weibo

Sorry if I repost some of the pictures, these are of better quality

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, fluffychim1013 said:

I would skip Legend of Zu, lots of skinship but so frustrating. The Mystic Nine was better, but it did get a lot of scenes cut due to regulations. OTP is adorable. 

Also pretty sure that ZLY is voiced by the same voice actress in both The Mystic Nine and PA. Also Foye is voiced by the same guy that voices YWY. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fluffychim1013 said:

58 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I would skip Legend of Zu, lots of skinship but so frustrating. The Mystic Nine was better, but it did get a lot of scenes cut due to regulations. OTP is adorable. 

Also pretty sure that ZLY is voiced by the same voice actress in both The Mystic Nine and PA. Also Foye is voiced by the same guy that voices YWY. 

I would have to agree with @mrsyooknit that if you're gonna watch Legend of Zu, go watch The Mystic Nine instead. Legend of Zu was soo frustrating of going back and forth, back and forth. The Mystic Nine, Zhao Li Ying and William Chan was soo cute. I love them in this one. 

@fluffychim1013 Legend of Zu just isn't worth it. I wasted soo long waiting for the english subtitles to finally watch it and it was very upsetting to me. I mean Zhao Li Ying and William Chan does have lots of skinship, but it's a very frustrating drama. 

• Like 3