[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

Did anyone feels that Bad Princess has a soft spot for YWY after she witnessed how YWY care so much for XE? 

From the preview of the confrontation scene, I feel XE somehow suicidal? 

Also when she was pointing her sword at YWY, he asks, "Is this the real you?" (Something like that). He conducts another test when XE holding a dagger to his neck...so he really sure that XE won't hurt him.

I think YWY somehow weary and not really trusted her too bcoz he knows she is LuoHe's daughter. He just tried to keep her alive bcoz he loves her. He knows he is playing with fire.

@thunderman1, she has another modern drama coming. The one of leading man is YX.

• Like 6

Can someone clarify it to me. XE is already aware that she is just a sacrificial lamb to kill YWX. Despite knowing this matter, she is still preparing herself to kill YWX. The reason she determines to kill the old man is to revenge right? Also, is she finding some good reason to runaway from green hill house (YWY house). Is it?

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

Did anyone feels that Bad Princess has a soft spot for YWY after she witnessed how YWY care so much for XE? 

Also when she was pointing her sword at YWY, he asks, "Is this the real you?" (Something like that). He conducts another test when XE holding a dagger to his neck...so he really sure that XE won't hurt him.

I think YWY somehow weary and not really trusted her too bcoz he knows she is LuoHe's daughter. He just tried to keep her alive bcoz he loves her. He knows he is playing with fire.

@thunderman1, she has another modern drama coming. The one of leading man is YX.

Is YWY already knows she is luohe's daughter? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Ok @cenching    Big heart to all my friends in soompi (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ   (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ  

2 hours ago, cenching said:

:bawling::bawling: #UnleashedTheWaterWorks

:heart: @UnniSarah

Yes, tomorrow we are unleashing the water works. it's going to explode tomorrow, the fact that we already have water works during the preview, it's gonna be more painful when the episode rolls around. :bawling:

2 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

LOL and yes I do think she being unable to hurt him says a lot. 

group hug everyone, we will get through the tough times. 

Yes, group hug. :) We know that they are our OTP, they'll be back together. 

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@mrsyooknit Me too and it's because she fell for him long ago. He knew what she liked and what kind of person she is. 

I wonder when does Xiabo betrays her sister? I already thinks she. Strayed her sister when she told YWY  about XE not being a Jing child and when she arrived. YWY has always been protecting her when the queen told him her research on who had such power at 10 yearns old. 

I think she forgot all about the revenge on him for her brother whenever she's with him. He taught her soo much things and helped her through soo many troubles. It's going to be hard for her to hurt him. 

I think XiaoBa has always been jealous of Xing'Er from the start, like the fact that she wasn't their real sister. She got all the attention from the parents and YWY picked her, too. It's just jealousy. 

• Like 2

@heoesdanish90, that was what I meant when I mentioned XE unable to hurt YWY even though she was hurt n angry. She kills Creepy Grandpa of course mainly for revenge and she opt to runaway to YanBei instead. All of her actions shows that she has special feeling toward YWY bcoz she directs her anger n hurt elsewhere instead of to the source of her hurts which is YWY.

I think YWY is 90% sure she is LuoHe's daughter that was why he stopped the process of getting her memory back in the cave bcoz he is in denial n don't want her to remember. 

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

I think she forgot all about the revenge on him for her brother whenever she's with him. He taught her soo much things and helped her through soo many troubles. It's going to be hard for her to hurt him. 

I think XiaoBa has always been jealous of Xing'Er from the start, like the fact that she wasn't their real sister. She got all the attention from the parents and YWY picked her, too. It's just jealousy. 

@turtle0217.... I agreeee with you. She was more affectionate with her real siblings. She hated how much her other sibling always tried to include or love XE. After everything she did for her siblings she still remained jealous when she avenged all her fake family members. She forgot and she started to care for him without even thinking about it. 

I love the scene where YWY was in seclusion because of his illness and the bird called out XE XE XE and she ran in to his room to protect him. I love that  scene. I love that cute red bird so much.

What I found amazing is that even though she knows he betrayed she didn't try to kill him. Someone else stated the same thing. 

• Like 2

LOL... The pre-emptive outpouring of grief made my morning. :lol:

The separation of the leads, though heart-breaking on some level because they have to go their separate ways even before they've even begun, is not the thing that worries me. It was inevitable to some degree because they have to choose to be with each other for the equality thing to be convincing. 

What I'm really concerned about now is how much of YWY we're going to get now. ^_^ After all the show is called The Legend of Chu Qiao and the camera will go where she goes. And now that she's been co-opted by the "other team", does this mean we'll see a reduction of YWY? I'm hoping not because right now he is the biggest reason why I'm watching the show. Not that I don't like CQ or the other guy but I want our hot-cold spy master to stay active on our screens.

I don't need or want spoilers... Just an assurance that he'll still have a big part to play in the geo-political happenings in the coming episodes. And maybe giving CQ a hand here and there without her knowledge. 

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@turtle0217.... I agreeee with you. She was more affectionate with her real siblings. She hated how much her other sibling always tried to include or love XE. After everything she did for her siblings she still remained jealous when she avenged all her fake family members. She forgot and she started to care for him without even thinking about it. 

I love the scene where YWY was in seclusion because of his illness and the bird called out XE XE XE and she ran in to his room to protect him. I love that  scene. I love that cute red bird so much.

What I found amazing is that even though she knows he betrayed she didn't try to kill him. Someone else stated the same thing. 

Exactly, she forgot all about the avenge until the grandfather showed up, again. In my opinion, she just had a misunderstanding and once she realize it she's gonna feel regret and having a hard time saying sorry to YWY. Eventually, she's going to learn that no matter what happens, he will always forgive her. 

30 minutes ago, moon-flower said:

In case it hasn't been posted. OTP XingYue song 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFVD3fcadfA

Does anyone has the english translation lyrics to the OTP song? I've been looking for it and can't seem to find it. 

• Like 2

Yesterday I saw most of YWY's fan said that they will stop watching because they could't stand the heart-broken scene or accept that XE has to run away with YX for her freedom. Honestly, I watch this show because only of CX. I indeed want to know how she is able to lead the army, how she protects her people, what her belief is. The plot is surround CX thing, and the romance is just a part of this drama. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, pawla said:

When XE went to see the shopkeeper again I thought she wanted to try to get all her memories back. But it turned out she was only preparing herself to kill YWX. Did I miss something? Since I watched it raw and I only understand a little Chinese. 

I was a bit confused as first but thinking that Xing Er was so devastated when she heard that conversation of grandpa that she lost her sharp mind. Now everything falls in disarray. At one moment she accepted Yan Xun's offer to go to North Yan (but her facial expression said otherwise!!), then next she was planning to kill that sick and perverted old man. She even told Yan Xun's assistant not to wait for her if she misses the time.

From what I see, XE seemed not too keen to join Yan Xun rather than running away from her broken heart. She wanted to kill YWX and didn't care if she would be able to escape alive. To this point, XE chose to go with YX not because of love, freedom or the quest for her unknown life before memory lost. She just wanted to go away from YWY. I presumed YWY is her first love ... so an experience of heart broken from her first love is something too much to bear.

1 hour ago, cenching said:

From the preview of the confrontation scene, I feel XE somehow suicidal

Agree with you. YWY should have known that she is Luo He's daughter but still keep her by his side. If they just communicate and explain the cause and reason, then the drama would have cut to just 30 episodes hahaha :tongue:

The Liang Princess looked a bit sensitive to YWY whether it's her first impression of YWY being a loving man or it's because of her instinct that she might know him .. (her pen pal??). She is certain to fall for him and this makes thing more interesting. Now Xing Er would do anything like a daredevil (just to help her forget YWY) and shift her ambition to something with more grand picture and perilous path in order to free herself and the oppressed from the slave society. can't wait for epic battle scenes.

Count me in to join your group hug for YWY .. :)

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

LOL... The pre-emptive outpouring of grief made my morning. :lol:

The separation of the leads, though heart-breaking on some level because they have to go their separate ways even before they've even begun, is not the thing that worries me. It was inevitable to some degree because they have to choose to be with each other for the equality thing to be convincing. 

What I'm really concerned about now is how much of YWY we're going to get now. ^_^ After all the show is called The Legend of Chu Qiao and the camera will go where she goes. And now that she's been co-opted by the "other team", does this mean we'll see a reduction of YWY? I'm hoping not because right now he is the biggest reason why I'm watching the show. Not that I don't like CQ or the other guy but I want our hot-cold spy master to stay active on our screens.

I don't need or want spoilers... Just an assurance that he'll still have a big part to play in the geo-political happenings in the coming episodes. And maybe giving CQ a hand here and there without her knowledge. 

I am with you...the only thing that keeps me watching is YWY-XE. Bcoz the amount of production problems in this drama reach to the scale where its difficult for me to ignore it. 

Bad cinematography, inconsistent directing, horrible fights choreography, lousy editing, I can go on n on 

I was so angry with the scenes where YX talks to XE in the yard during her Sword practice. There were suppose to be 2 different times. First, he asked her to go back to YanBei n gave her the Bili, second when he informed her about the departure n asked for her decision which is she agreed. Instead of did the proper setting, wardrobe etc to indicates the the difference timeline, they recycled the same scene with ONLY different dialogues....:angry:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, cenching said:

The drama will be out in October I believe! 

I disliked how her character was written in Return of Happiness but looking forward to Tears of Heaven, :) 

• Like 2

@pimsucre, in the book Bad Princess is the penpal/brushpal of YX (but YX never know about it until she died) falls for him and eventually married to him even though she knew he loves only XE.  But in the drama is YWY, seems like they going to create a love rival for XE from YWY's side.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, cenching said:

I am with you...the only thing that keeps me watching is YWY-XE. Bcoz the amount of production problems in this drama reach to the scale where its difficult for me to ignore it. 

Bad cinematography, inconsistent directing, horrible fights choreography, lousy editing, I can go on n on 

I was so angry with the scenes where YX talks to XE in the yard during her Sword practice. There were suppose to be 2 different times. First, he asked her to go back to YanBei n gave her the Bili, second when he informed her about the departure n asked for her decision which is she agreed. Instead of did the proper setting, wardrobe etc to indicates the the difference timeline, they recycled the same scene with ONLY different dialogues....:angry:

I feel u. I also thought the same things. Why CQ n YX wear the same outfit from the previous scene. And the scene also same, just dialogues change :(

Just now, cenching said:

@pimsucre, in the book Bad Princess is the penpal/brushpal of YX (but YX never know about it until she died) falls for him and eventually married to him even though she knew he loves only XE.  But in the drama is YWY, seems like they going to create a love rival for XE from YWY's side.

I hope producer not make YwY got force to marry bad princess. I'll smash my pillow. :D

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, cenching said:

I noticed that too. The same place, same clothes, only different dialogue. Are they trying to minimise the budget or something? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

I feel u. I also thought the same things. Why CQ n YX wear the same outfit from the previous scene. And the scene also same, just dialogues change :(

I hope producer not make YwY got force to marry bad princess. I'll smash my pillow. :D

I hope not too. It looks like they're gonna make her fall for YWY though. 

• Like 2

@pimsucre Otherwise, I think XE finally decided to go to Northen Yan and never came back to YWY's place. This is the reason why she must kill creepy grandpa at that night. If she chooses to go away which means she has to finish everything here (including revenge for her sister), this is the only chance for her. When she told YX's guard not to wait for her if she's late, she's already predicted that this mission may be failed. If it is failed, she can't force YX to waste his time for her (YX saved her several times and she knew he was in danger). She knew that YWY saved her many times too, but she is misunderstanding YWY killing her brother. That's why she can't kill or forgive him.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, cenching said:

Nope. Nope.

If something does happen between them like... a kiss or a marriage, I will stop watching :tongue: 

I have nightmares of love triangles from HZGG days.

• Like 4