[Variety 2016] Three Meals A Day – Fishing Village S3 삼시세끼 어촌편 시즌3

1 hour ago, Phi said:

hahaha it's nice he gets lead role this time.  Kim Jisuk, who played Eric's BFF in Oh Hae Young Again will be the 2nd lead in this drama with Kyunsang.  I wonder if Seojin, or Eric, or BOTH might have a cameo lol  I think the timing is perfect for YKS because he also gets the support from 3MAD viewers.  Hope the drama gets good script & production team.

I don't really like they cut short the season or bring in replacement.  It'll ruin the flow.... :(  so I really hope Kyunsang can manage for a full season of 3MAD (usually about 9-12 episodes?).  May be 3MAD can arrange to finish all the filming during the early stage of his drama production cuz once it's in full swing, being the lead, it's going to be hard for him to take a 3D2N or 4D3N leave to film 3MAD....

Although, we're half way in 3MAD right now and I don't think their 4th filming is shown yet... so they have some cushion.  May be another 2-3 more leave for filming will be done? :)

I think Eric is faster because he starts to get a hang of to work with what equipment provided at 3 Meals house, getting use to cooking portion for 3, as well as as not afraid to ask the 2 brothers for help.. Also, picking less time consuming dishes also helps improving his cooking time. :) 

yeah im really happy he finally get lead and hope it get good story since yeah most important is good quality script/director/production team beside actors :P i like Kim Ji Suk though i haven't watch OHY yet but would be nice to get a cameo from two hyung lol

yeah i don't wanna see them cut(but well did they ever confirm how many ep this season?)

i still wanna see the day coming for Kyuntern/fishing ace to get promote into new recruit position where he can easily do thing like seasoning without spacing out lol...hwaiting Kyuntern

they already done 4th trip filming right which for ep7&8?if they might have 12 ep i think they only left for 2 trip only which im sure he can still manage to finish..

drama filming still ok in beginning before it airing since they still have time, it only get harsher and worse once they enter the live filming zone so i think since it still early stage of announcement we are still fine :P

yeah though i kinda miss his snail speed hahaha but glad to see he being proud getting his time management right even it come with weird feeling why thing happen so smoothly lol:D

i love how easily those two become slaves to Eric lmao...this is real evidence that food is the way to men's heart lol and the two is already under Eric spell :P

original active slave and active slave no2 hahahaha

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, salz said:

yeah im really happy he finally get lead and hope it get good story since yeah most important is good quality script/director/production team beside actors :P i like Kim Ji Suk though i haven't watch OHY yet but would be nice to get a cameo from two hyung lol

yeah i don't wanna see them cut(but well did they ever confirm how many ep this season?)

i still wanna see the day coming for Kyuntern/fishing ace to get promote into new recruit position where he can easily do thing like seasoning without spacing out lol...hwaiting Kyuntern

they already done 4th trip filming right which for ep7&8?if they might have 12 ep i think they only left for 2 trip only which im sure he can still manage to finish..

drama filming still ok in beginning before it airing since they still have time, it only get harsher and worse once they enter the live filming zone so i think since it still early stage of announcement we are still fine :P

yeah though i kinda miss his snail speed hahaha but glad to see he being proud getting his time management right even it come with weird feeling why thing happen so smoothly lol:D

i love how easily those two become slaves to Eric lmao...this is real evidence that food is the way to men's heart lol and the two is already under Eric spell :P

original active slave and active slave no2 hahahaha

I don't think they announced in advance how many episode each season will have?  But may be the seasoned watchers of 3MAD could tell us? :)

haha but you gotta admit spacing out Kyuntern is cute while spacing out E-Chef is funny hahaha

Reading the comments, it seems they feel a bit weird too with E-Chef getting faster hahaha lol they sure miss his snail restaurant hahaha :lol:

I think aside from the good food, E-Chef's patient and sincerity to make good meals with lot effort won over Deukrang-do's Captain and the Fishing Ace :)  I guess it's kinda hard to complain when one is working hard, not slacking.  hahaha

There was a comment that from one of the article that "It was funny to see Eric being calm when he buffered while everyone else was ansgty" hahaha  I feel sorry for him during the 7-hours dinner marathon and still have a smile at the end of the day... The now speedy E-Chef is really nice to see but I'll sure miss my snail Chef hahaha

Did any one crack up when they were boat in on a big boat and the flag keep slapping our cool Captain Seojin’s face?  It was so hilarious

5 hours ago, Phi said:

I don't think they announced in advance how many episode each season will have?  But may be the seasoned watchers of 3MAD could tell us? :)

haha but you gotta admit spacing out Kyuntern is cute while spacing out E-Chef is funny hahaha

Reading the comments, it seems they feel a bit weird too with E-Chef getting faster hahaha lol they sure miss his snail restaurant hahaha :lol:

I think aside from the good food, E-Chef's patient and sincerity to make good meals with lot effort won over Deukrang-do's Captain and the Fishing Ace :)  I guess it's kinda hard to complain when one is working hard, not slacking.  hahaha

There was a comment that from one of the article that "It was funny to see Eric being calm when he buffered while everyone else was ansgty" hahaha  I feel sorry for him during the 7-hours dinner marathon and still have a smile at the end of the day... The now speedy E-Chef is really nice to see but I'll sure miss my snail Chef hahaha

Did any one crack up when they were boat in on a big boat and the flag keep slapping our cool Captain Seojin’s face?  It was so hilarious

the episode is between 9-18 ep.

the longest one was jongseon season two which is 18 ep. they have  A LOT of guest with big name like Ji sung, Park Shinhye, Choi Jiwoo, Go Ahra. and the shortest one is the fishing village first season which is 9 ep ( CSW, YHJ, SHJ).

i am touched by the hard work Eric do in every episode. he's always thoughtfull and ask what should they eat for dinner or lunch or breakfast and put his best effort into it. he never once complained or upset with how difficult the cooking is...and how he lead YKS patiently and even ask LSJ help cutely hahaha. like the one he said to himself "i need garlic"..and LSJ suddenly ready with his garlic without a word lol...thats so cute.

5 hours ago, aprodithe said:

the episode is between 9-18 ep.

the longest one was jongseon season two which is 18 ep. they have  A LOT of guest with big name like Ji sung, Park Shinhye, Choi Jiwoo, Go Ahra. and the shortest one is the fishing village first season which is 9 ep ( CSW, YHJ, SHJ).

i am touched by the hard work Eric do in every episode. he's always thoughtfull and ask what should they eat for dinner or lunch or breakfast and put his best effort into it. he never once complained or upset with how difficult the cooking is...and how he lead YKS patiently and even ask LSJ help cutely hahaha. like the one he said to himself "i need garlic"..and LSJ suddenly ready with his garlic without a word lol...thats so cute.

Thanks for sharing.  I was looking up 3 Meals A Day's wiki page, it looks like the Fall/Winter season are about 9-10 or 12 episodes... with Kyunsang taking up a new drama, I'm guessing this season may be about 10-12 episodes (taking the average from previous seasons :))

Their working train is cute... Seojinnie is often in charge of the middle, the garlic station :)  Watching 3MAD for the first times, small detail like that (LSJ went getting the garlic by himself without a word) didn't stand out much as it would for regular viewers of the show.  Now I get why articles and articles are saying how Eric is so good with making Seojin work voluntarily without a nagging :) 

btw, any one gif any 3MAD?  I see lot but they're often E-Chef... I don't want to spam this thread with Eric Eric and Eric XD 

I really love the flag flapping Captain but don't see a gif for that yet...

13 hours ago, Phi said:

im bias so Kyuntern is 24 hours cute in my eyes no matter in what situation but yeah he is 10x more hilarious in latest ep esp handling his cooking task and being in dilemma while trying to cover his scene of crime with the burn eel lmao...his spacing out moment just priceless

hahaha buffer Eric is my new fave Eric lol he just so cute at that moment of buffering

of course lol anyone can see how sincere and angel level of patient that man have :P  it impossible to be angry at him no matter how slow when he did his best an work hard in everything you can see why Captain readily become his new active slave beside of course the original slaves :P

yeah i feel really sorry for that 7hours but now he learn from that tragedy and become brand new faster chef hahahaha but snail chef will surely be missed and hopefully making special appearance again

lmao yeah that comment crack me up it so on point lol while everybody being angsty Eric so damn calm im dying of laughing

lol im sure everybody crack up with the flag kissing slapping Captain face lol

haha i always love the staff caption which im grateful to have sub to read those awesome captions lol

1 hour ago, salz said:

im bias so Kyuntern is 24 hours cute in my eyes no matter in what situation but yeah he is 10x more hilarious in latest ep esp handling his cooking task and being in dilemma while trying to cover his scene of crime with the burn eel lmao...his spacing out moment just priceless

hahaha buffer Eric is my new fave Eric lol he just so cute at that moment of buffering

of course lol anyone can see how sincere and angel level of patient that man have :P  it impossible to be angry at him no matter how slow when he did his best an work hard in everything you can see why Captain readily become his new active slave beside of course the original slaves :P

yeah i feel really sorry for that 7hours but now he learn from that tragedy and become brand new faster chef hahahaha but snail chef will surely be missed and hopefully making special appearance again

lmao yeah that comment crack me up it so on point lol while everybody being angsty Eric so damn calm im dying of laughing

lol im sure everybody crack up with the flag kissing slapping Captain face lol

haha i always love the staff caption which im grateful to have sub to read those awesome captions lol

I thought Kyunsang is your bias but then when you said you didn't know about his upcoming drama.. I got confused hahaha :lol:

What funny with our snail chef and his resto is that production team also trolled him by playing Shinhwa's "Time Machine" during his prepping, then playing "Angel" song when with the foods hahaha I just can't with the genius use of BGM in 3MAD :)  I love how Eric & Kyunsang brought Mong & Kong over to Captain Seojin for the night... I thought Seojinnie knew when they brought the cat in during the live broadcast but then it was a CG of his head popping up lol. Can't wait to see the Captain Seojin's reaction the next morning....

Eric seems to like Mongie and Kongie is trying to win over uri Captain Lee :)  I wonder if the duo might get some CF deal after 3MAD :) 

24 minutes ago, Phi said:

I thought Kyunsang is your bias but then when you said you didn't know about his upcoming drama.. I got confused hahaha :lol:

What funny with our snail chef and his resto is that production team also trolled him by playing Shinhwa's "Time Machine" during his prepping, then playing "Angel" song when with the foods hahaha I just can't with the genius use of BGM in 3MAD :)  I love how Eric & Kyunsang brought Mong & Kong over to Captain Seojin for the night... I thought Seojinnie knew when they brought the cat in during the live broadcast but then it was a CG of his head popping up lol. Can't wait to see the Captain Seojin's reaction the next morning....

Eric seems to like Mongie and Kongie is trying to win over uri Captain Lee :)  I wonder if the duo might get some CF deal after 3MAD :) 

well im multifandom Japan/Korea/Thai/Chinese/English etc so i have so many people and fandom to follow up so he is not my only bias since i have so many who have more priorities

so i don't keep up with every single thing but he definitely my bias in 3MAD :P there are time i check his news through twitter tags but not daily so im late but i do watch his dramas when it up sometime weekly sometime i wait until finish to watch

but at least i keep up with Kyunsang every week watching raw which i have never done for prev 3MAD season which still in my hdd copies not touched&not watch yet but for Kyunsang i watch 3MAD stream live, raw and again with sub lol..i do like Eric and Seojin but if there no Kyunsang i don't think i would start to watch this season, well maybe later but not weekly lol

though im in no way saying im super fan of him who need to get update ASAP but only with my own pace so you can say im just someone who adore and like him but not the hardcore fan type :P

sorry for long reply just im not really like when people think just because someone your bias you need to know every single thing about them..most of the time i don't really follow their news/gossip/private life only some work that caught my interest:P

yeah Eric bias to Mong and there no need for Koong to even try since he already get Seojin since day one lol...the one who play hard to get is Koong instead lol

On 23/11/2016 at 1:51 AM, Phi said:

@salz, I didn't mean anything bad.  It was just a bit surprised.  Not every one keep up with one's bias news the minutes it comes out, me included :) 

anyway not going off topic anymore...i rewatch again ep6 yesterday still love it...i like that this show keep getting better and more interesting every ep and their chemistry get better is a plus...i actually don't mind if they don't invite guest since just the 3 f them already more than fine..but if they going to invite guest i would be fine too since this is Na pd he still gonna make the show interesting and the boys is nice enough to welcome any guest :) 

PERFECT ORDER WITH SHINHWA’S ERIC, THIS IS HOW YOU WORK.

Things to learn from ‘Three Meals A Day’: Eric’s Sincerity and Trust

[By Jeong Deok-hyun, EnterMedia] Eric can cook faster? tvN entertainment program ‘Three Meals A Day’ Eric is called the snail culinary genius. Once he cooks something, it is a guaranteed masterpiece. That’s why when PD Na Yeong-seok asked “How’s the taste?”, Lee Seo-jin replied “no need to ask” showing his infinite trust in Eric’s food. The reason Lee Seo-jin fell silent after having his 7-hour dinner was because the food was just that good. Eventually the time spent waiting was accepted as Eric’s sincerity. Even though the cooking speed was an issue, it is no more. What has changed?  

At a glance, Eric’s preparation speed has increased.  Even though he doesn’t need to, Eric must had felt sorry about his late meals and for the filming staffs to endure those long hours. He cut down on thinking before and during cooking. He also took a visit to Noryangjin fish market to learn sashimi skills directly from a fishmonger.

Eric smoothly managed to prepare the sashimi, cooked Maewun-tang (spicy seafood soup), and pan-fried the sea bass the evening they caught six big basses. When PD Na asked what to cook first, Eric replied he would cook Maewun-tang while the sashimi sit, and fry the sea bass while letting the Maewun-tang boiled. Eric may have come up with this time-efficient plan way back when they were fishing bass. That’s a reasonable explanation for his efficient time management this time.

What’s worth noticing is Lee Seojin and Yoon Kyunsang’s attitude. Surprisingly, they proactively get on with the preparation instead of lying around or passively responding to Eric’s requests. While Eric was cleaning the fishes for sashimi, Lee Seo-jin started peeling off the garlic and asked “Don’t you need ginger too?”  No sooner, Yoon Kyunsang also started preparing the vegetables and the soy sauce for Maewun-tang.

Therefore, it is no wonder the preparation went as smooth. After leisurely finishing the sashimi for appetizer, they moved onto the well cooked Maewun-tang and the big basses, pan-fried in oil, Italy style. They gladly shared soup and fried bass with PD Na who was circling them like a vulture lusting after the food.

Compared to the Lee Seojin who was often complaining about the country lifestyle on ‘Three Meals A Day’ Jeongseon, this time on Deukryang-do he is surprisingly compliant. He received the meals with dimples on his cheeks saying “A day like this has come”. He went fishing as requested, and proactively jarred Yuja-cheong (preserved citron in sugar/honey for tea) with the citrons picked from the field. Although the youngest Yoon Kyunsang is diligent to comply with every requests made to him, he now trusts and calls Eric ‘handsome brother’, who cooks delicious meals for him. It’s all Eric’s magic.

But that magic by Eric is not so complicated. Sincerely preparing meals with all his heart was all that took. Although he was slow in the beginning, it is no longer an issue as Eric himself tried to improve his speed with Lee Seojin and Yoon Kyunsang assisting him from the sides.

Isn’t this how a work should be done? Trust comes first, and upon realizing such trust and sincerity, others automatically fall into their right place working together with him as the center. Not because they are told to, but to participate proactively. Therefore, it’s giving a rich experience for everyone involved.

Paralyzed by the Park Geun-hyee government, people lost their trust with the national government from the overflowing falsehood, let alone sincerity. Maybe it’s the overgrown sense of lost trust and disappointment that the wonderful world of cooking Eric is showing us, ironically brings a sense of dejection highlighting the government’s incompetence. Why can’t it work like that?  At least, the trendy “we are trying…” shouldn’t be people’s pet phrase, let alone enriching yourself.

Source: Entermedia + Translation by EricMun.tumblr

SHINHWA LEADER → DEUKRYANG-DO CHEF, ERIC IS THE BEST

[Kim Ka-yeong, TVReport] Shinhwa Leader Eric, a man who is loved, stands out in everything. First he received great love as an actor, and this time as a skilful chef that surprises everyone.

Aired on November 18th, tvN ‘Three Meals A Day’ showed Eric’s growing story. He is the billboard chef for Deukryang Island. His table with full of delicious meals is deepening Lee Seo-jin’s dimples every time.

He is up to par with Cha-jumma. But there’s one pitfall, his speed. Although he dishes out great meals, they took 3 to 4 hours to make.

However, Eric has changed. He made Ganjang-gyejang (soy sauce marinated crab) in 30 minutes, and showed his growth with his quick handling of the crabs as well as other ingredients.

It didn’t end there. He proceeded with even faster speed for the breakfast next day. He was dishing out Ddeok-guk (rice cake soup) and side dishes with ease, and surprised everybody. Eric unveiled his ‘sorcery’ cooking with grilled bass, Maewun-tang (spicy seafood soup), raw sashimi, and grilled conger bass in a flash.

Eric’s cooking, with both speed and taste, he’s now filled up his 2%. Lee Seojin and Yoon Kyunsang were impressed with Eric’s speedy growth.

Debuted as a member of Shinhwa, Eric has been getting fans’ love since his early days. But that’s not all. After switching to acting, he’s constantly growing.  He also led the craze of the very popular tvN’s drama ‘Oh Hae Young Again’ earlier this year. Rapping, acting, and cooking, Eric the superman, nothing will scare him.

Source: TV Report via Naver + Translation by EricMun.tumblr

http://ericmun.tumblr.com/post/153558506734/161119-from-shinhwa-leader-deukryang-do-chef

escapees coming up!!! hahaha This is where the fanphotos of Eric & Kyunsang roaming the village was posted last week or so...

161124 ‘3 Meals A Day’, Lee Seojin-Shinhwa’s Eric-Yoon Kyunsang “When we escape this island”, Which Means?

http://68.media.tumblr.com/f9255f30a41c715c9153a71ac581cb3c/tumblr_inline_oh57kf1gvd1qcufwd_1280.jpg

Three Meals A Day - Fishing Village 3’ has released its trailer for its next episode.

On November 23rd, tvN ‘Three Meals A Day - Fishing Village 3’ posted a video with the title “First Time In Three Meals A Day, The Three Brothers Try To Escape The Island?!” on Naver’s TV Cast.

The released video contains footage of Lee Seojin, Eric, and Yoon Kyunsang from ‘Three Meals A Day - Fishing Village’. Yoon Kyunsang, who had seen Eric’s Ganjang-gyejang (soy sauce marinated crab), says “must be delicious” with a profound smile of happiness.

Kyunsang also says “Impressive fried eggs, huh?”, and Eric was seen cooking Dak-galbi (chicken barbecue). Following this, Lee Seo-jin enthusiastically praises Eric by saying “Is this your first time?”, “It looks unbelievable”. Yoon Kyunsang tastes the food and tells Eric “Soon Seojin hyung will hand over his store to you”, at which Lee Seo-jin seems taken aback with a smile.

During their resting after the meal, out of the blue, Eric starts up a conversation with “Try to escape the island for the first time”, “Leave a letter, don’t come looking for us”. He continues with “What would happen if we leave without the production knowing?” to which Lee Seo-jin replied “That will make them run looking for us like mad men” cracking up the viewers.

tvN ‘Three Meals A Day - Fishing Village 3’ that with Lee Seojin, Eric, and Yoon Kyunsang airs every Friday night at 21:15.

[By Lyu Dong-wu, BizEnter]

Source: EToday + Translation by EricMun.tumblr

just fin watching raw though lagging so much but still fun..

super curious what happen when they run away with the boat lol...did their gas run out or something??gonna wait for recap to understand what going on lol

hope there actually continuation to their running away

Seojin attachment to the cats seem to get stronger even bring toy for them

cute that they leave Seojin to babysit the cats at home

lol they use such cute kid song for Kyunsang staff sure treat him like their baby

their chemistry just keep getting better..i just love their team work

seem next week preview Seojin&Kyunsang gonna cook for Eric??where did they left Eric lol?

Eric food visual just sooo good make me hungry watching

Archived