[Variety 2016] Three Meals A Day – Fishing Village S3 삼시세끼 어촌편 시즌3

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 7 was really fun. I laughed so hard when they tried to escape the stuff using "fast" Eri-car. :)

Looking forward to Episode 8. That Kimchi Kimbab in the Trailer looks delicious. 

Is there anyone else who is trying to recreate Erics recipes at home?

Also I want to share a little personal story with you, because I think it's kind of cute.

I'm watching Three Meals a Day together with my little 3 year old son. He doesn't watch the whole episodes but some small parts of it. Anyway he thinks it is the greatest thing on earth and of course he is now playing "Three Meals a Day" the whole day long. (Basically it means that he and I are sitting on the bed and try to fish paper fishes from the floor but the fishes get away with the bait...). He is an ardent admirer of Yun Gyun-sang and when he goes playing with his kindergarten friends they now play "Batman, Spiderman and - Gyunsang" Haha. :)

@salz I'm still interested in the show too. It's only that my English is not good at all and therefore I avoid to make comments in international forums. 

8 hours ago, Liina_3 said:

I'm watching Three Meals a Day together with my little 3 year old son. He doesn't watch the whole episodes but some small parts of it. Anyway he thinks it is the greatest thing on earth and of course he is now playing "Three Meals a Day" the whole day long. (Basically it means that he and I are sitting on the bed and try to fish paper fishes from the floor but the fishes get away with the bait...). He is an ardent admirer of Yun Gyun-sang and when he goes playing with his kindergarten friends they now play "Batman, Spiderman and - Gyunsang" Haha. :)

awww im happy YKS get himself a cute little fanboy :)

i think your English is good...well i myself is not that good since English never my main language i just practiced it by writing a lot in forum etc...but my speaking skill 100% fail

@Liina_3, welcome to the thread.  Don't worry about your English. It's good.  And tbh, you don't need to be perfect to post in English forums.  :)  I personally tried the Vongole pasta.  It wasn't the exact what E-chef made on 3MAD but it tastes good.  I couldn't find the exact clams so I used the pasta clams instead.  It wasn't as juicy as the one E-chef made so I had to add in a bottle of clam juice :)   I'm seen other people on twitter tried the Chocolate Curry, Vongole pasta, Kimchi fried rice... though people on Naver blogs tried more dishes.  You son is cute.  May be he is a fishing genius too like Kyunsang hahaha

@calypso73, @czakhareina1 with the last filming of 3MAD this weekend, I wonder do they show special footage in the last episode or just their last day on the island? Because I feel like there're lot not shown, especially when they went shopping at that mart before heading to the island.  I also heard they show the members' home as well? :)

Preview for this week

23 minutes ago, Phi said:

@calypso73, @czakhareina1 with the last filming of 3MAD this weekend, I wonder do they show special footage in the last episode or just their last day on the island? Because I feel like there're lot not shown, especially when they went shopping at that mart before heading to the island.  I also heard they show the members' home as well? :)

What?!?!? Last filming already?!?!?! I feel like they just started and it's time to say goodbye again!? :crazy:  I hope NaPD does another season with this crew WITH the kitties! They need to do more bonding, seriously! I'm not ready to let gooooooooo.........

2 hours ago, calypso73 said:

What?!?!? Last filming already?!?!?! I feel like they just started and it's time to say goodbye again!? :crazy:  I hope NaPD does another season with this crew WITH the kitties! They need to do more bonding, seriously! I'm not ready to let gooooooooo.........

yeah sadly it's their last filming.  It's sad to see the end is near but as sad from EricMun tumblr, I also expect they have to wrap it up this weekend because of Kyunsang's new drama and Eric will be busy with Shinhwa's year end concert, album and promo activities for their comeback in January.  One thing I'm glad though, they're sticking to no guest till the end :)  WE probably have 10-11 episodes for this season?

I'll miss them my Friday happy pills!

161129 [EXCLUSIVE] ‘Three Meals A Day - Fishing Village 3’ Last Filming This Weekend… “No Guests”

tvN’s ‘Three Meals A Day - Fishing Village 3’ will film its last episode with no guest.

According to multiple media sources, Lee Seo-jin, Eric, and Yoon Kyunsang accompanying the filming staff will again head out to Deukryang island in Goheung-gun, Jeonnam on this weekend.

PD. Na said in an interview with ‘DongAh.com’ that he is “planning to get on with the last episode for ‘Three Meals A Days’ as soon as the filming for ‘New Journey To The West’ in China finishes”  and added “It will be busy towards the end of this year”.

PD Na and the ‘New Journey To The West’ team returned to South Korea after flying to China on 24th for 6 days, 5 nights of filming schedule.

This weekend, PD Na once again head out to Deukryang island for the last filming of ‘Three Meals A Day - Fishing Village 3’.

‘Three Meals A Day - Fishing Village 3’ series is an outdoor reality show that earlier presented Lee Seojin’s new life on an island in ‘Jeongseon’. Instead of Ok Tae-yeong and Kim Kwang-kyu from ‘Jeongseon’ episodes, the current series now features two new members, Eric and Yoon Kyunsang, who have perfect chemistry with Lee Seojin that brings attention.

The future for the series is a green light with its every episode recording two-digit viewership.

=========================================================

*** With Shinhwa’s comeback in January for PART 2 in full promo activities and Kyunsang’s upcoming drama, the ending of this season in inevitable. Beside, 10-12 episode is average from the previous seasons of 3 Meals A Day. Still sad knowing the end is near.

TOP COMMENTS:

01 [60, 0] Sorry to hear this will be the last filming ㅠㅠ I enjoy watching Eric ㅠㅠㅠ take care in the cold weather

02 [55, 0] Doesn’t seem like long ago now it’s the last filming ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Good luck and hope you catch a tile fish

03 [+40, 0] Go for it till the end! Cheers!!♡

04 [+38, 0] it’s about to end? I want more..

05 [+37, 0] I really enjoyed it! Thank you so much ㅎㅎ

06 [+15, 0] No way.. it hasn’t been that long, how is it the last… I don’t get to watch Eric cooking ? Well it is getting cold after all, see you soon in spring or summer~~~

07 [+14, 0] Already the last episode, Every episode of this series was healing, I’m watching all the recordings. Hope they keep this trio for the next season

08 [+14, 0] No…..Don’t end.. ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ

09 [+14, 0] Already? damn, I wish to see this trio once again in the next series

10 [+12, 0] Ah..Already…?? Why so fast ㅠㅠㅠ

Source: Sports DongA + Translation by EricMun.tumblr

ah really, last filming already ? i really hope there's at least another 2 filming hehehe. but i guess PD NA is already busy with JTTW filming, so he should finish this first before busy with JTTW.

On 22/11/2016 at 9:03 PM, Phi said:

Thanks for sharing.  I was looking up 3 Meals A Day's wiki page, it looks like the Fall/Winter season are about 9-10 or 12 episodes... with Kyunsang taking up a new drama, I'm guessing this season may be about 10-12 episodes (taking the average from previous seasons :))

Their working train is cute... Seojinnie is often in charge of the middle, the garlic station :)  Watching 3MAD for the first times, small detail like that (LSJ went getting the garlic by himself without a word) didn't stand out much as it would for regular viewers of the show.  Now I get why articles and articles are saying how Eric is so good with making Seojin work voluntarily without a nagging :) 

btw, any one gif any 3MAD?  I see lot but they're often E-Chef... I don't want to spam this thread with Eric Eric and Eric XD 

I really love the flag flapping Captain but don't see a gif for that yet...

yes, Seojinie is lazy guy. he doesnt like working too much...but he loves challenges hahahaha. when PD Na want him to do something, its not by asking him cutely like Eric, but more because he challenged Seojin to do a good job doing such rare job he never did. like when PD Na asked him to make bread. he finally success after like 4-5 hours bake 1 bread with the same equipment as this season. I have no idea why 3MAD last season with CSW, YHJ, NJW and SHJ is kind of very luxury with refrigerator and stoves while previous season always with firewood.

the other previous season Taecyeon or SHJ or even Chajumma were doing a good job. but Eric is exceptionally different. its like a luxury addition to the show, because Eric style of cooking is on different level. even as his fans and faitfull follower of Shinbang, his cooking style is still surprised me hahahaha. and the way he patiently teaching or asking the other cast is very nice...like he always ask Seojin in a cutely way (remember he ask Seojin, hyung i am not good at griling ...and Seojin said, ah it was easy, and the next thing we knew, he did it hahahaha).

YKS is almost the same with SHJ. they're cheff assistant and always quietly helping the cheff everything. and if you dont watch the previous season, you would find that even SHJ has his own assistant which is NJH hahahaha.

awww final filming already it feel like they just started but when you start to warm up they already saying goodbye lol

im so glad i watch this, im thankful for Eric fan to help subbing and doing many translation of this show :) 

this show is like another rediscovery of both Eric and LSJ since i mostly only know both of them from their drama Phoenix which is ages ago lol and don't follow their other project after that so im happy to get to love them more here:wub: maybe if i have extra time i would include Eric OHY in my list to watch(from my very long list of drama)

but seem knets loving the trio chemistry it could be good sign they would want to come back next season hopefully since 1 season feel too short for the wonderful trio beside their rating seem to be good so good enough reason to recruit same members again.. :P

im glad they didn't have guest until end though..im just loving the trio + Koong and mong moment so much it feel more than enough just them + Lupin Pd Na/staffs

maybe after this season end im gonna go watching previous season of Chajumma and Hojunnie..i saw some before but gave up because no sub lol but well i can find recap of them so i should watch next on list

21 hours ago, aprodithe said:

ah really, last filming already ? i really hope there's at least another 2 filming hehehe. but i guess PD NA is already busy with JTTW filming, so he should finish this first before busy with JTTW.

yes, Seojinie is lazy guy. he doesnt like working too much...but he loves challenges hahahaha. when PD Na want him to do something, its not by asking him cutely like Eric, but more because he challenged Seojin to do a good job doing such rare job he never did. like when PD Na asked him to make bread. he finally success after like 4-5 hours bake 1 bread with the same equipment as this season. I have no idea why 3MAD last season with CSW, YHJ, NJW and SHJ is kind of very luxury with refrigerator and stoves while previous season always with firewood.

the other previous season Taecyeon or SHJ or even Chajumma were doing a good job. but Eric is exceptionally different. its like a luxury addition to the show, because Eric style of cooking is on different level. even as his fans and faitfull follower of Shinbang, his cooking style is still surprised me hahahaha. and the way he patiently teaching or asking the other cast is very nice...like he always ask Seojin in a cutely way (remember he ask Seojin, hyung i am not good at griling ...and Seojin said, ah it was easy, and the next thing we knew, he did it hahahaha).

YKS is almost the same with SHJ. they're cheff assistant and always quietly helping the cheff everything. and if you dont watch the previous season, you would find that even SHJ has his own assistant which is NJH hahahaha.

I didn't get to watch Seojin in previous season but from this season alone, I feel that Seojin isn't lazy per-say, but like you put there, "he loves being challenged" so he will do what he's asked but he'll nag or protest back to Na PD before doing it.  It's like Tom-Jerry kinda thing thing?

This season, less naggy Seojin I think because Eric asked him cutely while being respectful so it's hard to say no? hahaha and also, he doesn't want to have late meals any more so he'll do what he can to help speed thing along :D  I read a comment from knetz on EP.7 last week, he/she was saying "Never seen Lee Seo-jin trust anybody like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋEric is apple of his eyes"I'm guessing she meant about the escape thingie? or the whole cooking thing? I had no idea how it was like in previous seasons.

Oh you're a fan of Shinbang too?!  yeah, from Shinbang I kinda know Eric can handle the cooking but seeing what he actually put out on 3 Meals table really surprised me.  He's a better cook than I am lol  The hard part is to come up with the menu depends on what they catch that day and with Seojinie's suggestions and he can really cook anything.  For the last season with Chajumma, may be they had all the luxury equipment because complains there was so little to work with in other seasons?  No wonder E-chef was shock finding out they don't have all those luxury items this season any more... haha I feel bad he had to use his muscle to mash all the pumpkin with the ladle instead of taking seconds to puree it in a blender ahaha but I think it's more fun to see how they make do with the few things given to them... it's a reason why I love the American's Survivor show :) 

7 hours ago, salz said:

awww final filming already it feel like they just started but when you start to warm up they already saying goodbye lol

im so glad i watch this, im thankful for Eric fan to help subbing and doing many translation of this show :) 

this show is like another rediscovery of both Eric and LSJ since i mostly only know both of them from their drama Phoenix which is ages ago lol and don't follow their other project after that so im happy to get to love them more here:wub: maybe if i have extra time i would include Eric OHY in my list to watch(from my very long list of drama)

but seem knets loving the trio chemistry it could be good sign they would want to come back next season hopefully since 1 season feel too short for the wonderful trio beside their rating seem to be good so good enough reason to recruit same members again.. :P

im glad they didn't have guest until end though..im just loving the trio + Koong and mong moment so much it feel more than enough just them + Lupin Pd Na/staffs

maybe after this season end im gonna go watching previous season of Chajumma and Hojunnie..i saw some before but gave up because no sub lol but well i can find recap of them so i should watch next on list

The subbing team isn't entirely Eric or Shinhwa's fan.  There is Kyunsang's fan (@nonski) and Seo Hyunjin's fans who love Eric enough after OHYA drama to initiate this fansubbing team for Deukyrang-do season.  Of course there're some Shinhwa fans too :)  I really love how the team work together so well. It's such a nice group of people! 

yes, from reading the comments, they really love the chemi of this trio.  Proof is that they also don't feel guest is necessary and the rating is good as it is without any guest.  I hope the 3 of them will keep contact after 3MAD ended.  It would be so awesome if these 3 get to act together in a drama one day. :) 

Last week rating dropped a bit, I kinda expected because of Blue Dragon Awards. This Friday, there is MAMA, I guess it'll affect 3MAD rating too... 

Please note the special broadcast time for this Friday if you live-stream. It's 9:40PM instead of the usual 9:15PM

http://68.media.tumblr.com/bbf4cc02585898e565155328b8970c69/tumblr_inline_ohidn6gzvT1qcufwd_1280.jpg

2 hours ago, Phi said:

I didn't get to watch Seojin in previous season but from this season alone, I feel that Seojin isn't lazy per-say, but like you put there, "he loves being challenged" so he will do what he's asked but he'll nag or protest back to Na PD before doing it.  It's like Tom-Jerry kinda thing thing?

This season, less naggy Seojin I think because Eric asked him cutely while being respectful so it's hard to say no? hahaha and also, he doesn't want to have late meals any more so he'll do what he can to help speed thing along :D  I read a comment from knetz on EP.7 last week, he/she was saying "Never seen Lee Seo-jin trust anybody like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋEric is apple of his eyes"I'm guessing she meant about the escape thingie? or the whole cooking thing? I had no idea how it was like in previous seasons.

Oh you're a fan of Shinbang too?!  yeah, from Shinbang I kinda know Eric can handle the cooking but seeing what he actually put out on 3 Meals table really surprised me.  He's a better cook than I am lol  The hard part is to come up with the menu depends on what they catch that day and with Seojinie's suggestions and he can really cook anything.  For the last season with Chajumma, may be they had all the luxury equipment because complains there was so little to work with in other seasons?  No wonder E-chef was shock finding out they don't have all those luxury items this season any more... haha I feel bad he had to use his muscle to mash all the pumpkin with the ladle instead of taking seconds to puree it in a blender ahaha but I think it's more fun to see how they make do with the few things given to them... it's a reason why I love the American's Survivor show :) 

I am a fans of Shinhwa...and i become a fans of Eric after Shinbang hahahaha. i am not really his fans before shinbang. in shinbang i see a very different Eric. quietly working on the background without trying too hard to be notice. he's a leader but he always prefer the thinker than the talker. it's quite rare to find. and i cant forget my huge cup of tears when i watch win win talkshow. the other side of Eric that he didnt even notice. thats seal the deal for me being Eric's fan. mmmm and not to mention his 4D act hahahahaha...he never failed to make me laugh

And regarding seojinie...i am not his fans either before lol untill i see him in a new light in variety show. i guess PD NA has this tactic to make every cast showing their true colour than what they're showing in public. And yes, they're like Tom and Jerry. do you know PD Na, Seojine and Lee Seunggi is under the same managemetn? thast why most of PDna show is included them.

Seojin image is always trying to be cool, cold, smart...but PD NA showed us how lazy he is. if he can, he doesnt want to lift his finger for anything. i watch GOF...seojine was mental breakdown when he found out thathe must lead the grandfather...to foreign country no less...but it was a challenged for him to do a good job. arrange the hotel, finding the tourist location, taking care the grandfather, booking dinner or lunch etc in foreign country. for sure, he complain every single minute if he could, but he never abandoned them lol. and regarding Eric is the apple in LSJ's eyes, well, he always looks skeptical. when others cooked he didnt expect much...he would jokingly said " what is this taste" with making face. but Eric keep surprised him. after countless soup he finally said " iam not going to say anything about the soup...i would only said if it taste bad" lol...its because maybe he watch himself in tv how he easily praise Eric which is...RARE.

I forgot Eric and Seojinie share the same screen with the late lee eunjoo back then..but i guess thats why they're easily bonded from the get go. not to mention Eric always has this habbit to take care elderly (remember when he brought gift knife for yks and seojine and also pillow...how thoughtfull he is). the problem with him is he's perfectionis thats why he always take a veeeeeeeeery long time to cook.

I agree that the previous season luxury gave them so many time to save, thats why they can easily play pingpong or baseball lol. now that they need hours to start the fireworks, who can think about pingpong?

and survivor ...isnt it the same with Law to the jungle. ?

6 hours ago, Phi said:

The subbing team isn't entirely Eric or Shinhwa's fan.  There is Kyunsang's fan (@nonski) and Seo Hyunjin's fans who love Eric enough after OHYA drama to initiate this fansubbing team for Deukyrang-do season.  Of course there're some Shinhwa fans too :)  I really love how the team work together so well. It's such a nice group of people! 

oh my bad...thank you again to everyone involve in this wonderful subbing project no matter whose fan you are im thankful for your hard work giving happiness watching this great show with English sub :)

yeah hope they keep in contact and who know they gonna surprised us by coming back for next season all 3 of them but well wait when they less busy :P

12 hours ago, aprodithe said:

I am a fans of Shinhwa...and i become a fans of Eric after Shinbang hahahaha. i am not really his fans before shinbang. in shinbang i see a very different Eric. quietly working on the background without trying too hard to be notice. he's a leader but he always prefer the thinker than the talker. it's quite rare to find. and i cant forget my huge cup of tears when i watch win win talkshow. the other side of Eric that he didnt even notice. thats seal the deal for me being Eric's fan. mmmm and not to mention his 4D act hahahahaha...he never failed to make me laugh

And regarding seojinie...i am not his fans either before lol untill i see him in a new light in variety show. i guess PD NA has this tactic to make every cast showing their true colour than what they're showing in public. And yes, they're like Tom and Jerry. do you know PD Na, Seojine and Lee Seunggi is under the same managemetn? thast why most of PDna show is included them.

Seojin image is always trying to be cool, cold, smart...but PD NA showed us how lazy he is. if he can, he doesnt want to lift his finger for anything. i watch GOF...seojine was mental breakdown when he found out thathe must lead the grandfather...to foreign country no less...but it was a challenged for him to do a good job. arrange the hotel, finding the tourist location, taking care the grandfather, booking dinner or lunch etc in foreign country. for sure, he complain every single minute if he could, but he never abandoned them lol. and regarding Eric is the apple in LSJ's eyes, well, he always looks skeptical. when others cooked he didnt expect much...he would jokingly said " what is this taste" with making face. but Eric keep surprised him. after countless soup he finally said " iam not going to say anything about the soup...i would only said if it taste bad" lol...its because maybe he watch himself in tv how he easily praise Eric which is...RARE.

I forgot Eric and Seojinie share the same screen with the late lee eunjoo back then..but i guess thats why they're easily bonded from the get go. not to mention Eric always has this habbit to take care elderly (remember when he brought gift knife for yks and seojine and also pillow...how thoughtfull he is). the problem with him is he's perfectionist thats why he always take a veeeeeeeeery long time to cook.

I agree that the previous season luxury gave them so many time to save, thats why they can easily play pingpong or baseball lol. now that they need hours to start the fireworks, who can think about pingpong?

and survivor ...isnt it the same with Law to the jungle. ?

How you describe Eric there is right on!!  Though, as a fan, it's a bit 'frustrate' seeing him prefer to stay in the background hahaha  who doesn't want to see his/her bias being front and center?  But then, that quiet, low key character of him works well for Shinhwa as a group I think. :) 

I did not know those 3 are in the same management.  With Seunggi being discharged from army soon, I wonder if Na PD will have him back on variety show real soon or K-drama will get a hold of him first! :) 

haha I guess cuz the foods are consistently good, it may come off as courtesy praise than being genuine if Seo Jinnie keeps on praising Eric's food :)   It's nice to see Seojin & Kyunsang took charge for the bimbap by themselves on EP.08.  Those bimbap looks so goooood!

Yep, Seojin and Eric acted in Bulsae before and that was the reason why Na PD chose Eric for this season so he has some familiar face... Isn't that was how OK Taecyeon casted with Seojin too?  They also acted in a drama together.

As much 4D and sometimes playing very rough with his Shinhwa members, Eric is a very polite and well-mannered guy who is respectful of the seniors and people in general. Well, that's what I gathered from the people who worked with him, especially from OHYA fellow cast mates and those time he's on shows. He's respectful, caring and thoughtful but not the in-you-face kind that comes off as 'fake' or just for show XD  haha idk, may be that was my bias side of me talking hahaha

Law of The Jungle is like a softer version of the American's Survivor :) 

8 hours ago, salz said:

oh my bad...thank you again to everyone involve in this wonderful subbing project no matter whose fan you are im thankful for your hard work giving happiness watching this great show with English sub :)

yeah hope they keep in contact and who know they gonna surprised us by coming back for next season all 3 of them but well wait when they less busy :P

don't be sorry, you would't know if you're not on sub team :)  Keeps my fingers crossed that they'll come back for another season or cross path in future drama :) 

even i just stream raw i feel ep8 so hilarious especially Seojin and YKS cooking session lol but it so nice to see them the one preparing for the food this time while Eric fishing :P they both really work hard preparing

that time Kyunsang searching clam is really cute too with ahjummas there + ahjusshi who have full bucket of clam

Seojin feel like dad sending and picking up his kids

can't wait for recap/sub im sure im gonna enjoy and understand more

i might sound like broken record but their chemistry&teamwork just keep getting better and better :) please be back again for next season

and LMAO at them giving huge giant fork and spoon to Kyunsang beside his usual giant portion 

10 hours ago, Phi said:

How you describe Eric there is right on!!  Though, as a fan, it's a bit 'frustrate' seeing him prefer to stay in the background hahaha  who doesn't want to see his/her bias being front and center?  But then, that quiet, low key character of him works well for Shinhwa as a group I think. :) 

I did not know those 3 are in the same management.  With Seunggi being discharged from army soon, I wonder if Na PD will have him back on variety show real soon or K-drama will get a hold of him first! :) 

haha I guess cuz the foods are consistently good, it may come off as courtesy praise than being genuine if Seo Jinnie keeps on praising Eric's food :)   It's nice to see Seojin & Kyunsang took charge for the bimbap by themselves on EP.08.  Those bimbap looks so goooood!

Yep, Seojin and Eric acted in Bulsae before and that was the reason why Na PD chose Eric for this season so he has some familiar face... Isn't that was how OK Taecyeon casted with Seojin too?  They also acted in a drama together.

As much 4D and sometimes playing very rough with his Shinhwa members, Eric is a very polite and well-mannered guy who is respectful of the seniors and people in general. Well, that's what I gathered from the people who worked with him, especially from OHYA fellow cast mates and those time he's on shows. He's respectful, caring and thoughtful but not the in-you-face kind that comes off as 'fake' or just for show XD  haha idk, may be that was my bias side of me talking hahaha

Law of The Jungle is like a softer version of the American's Survivor :) 

oh we can talk about eric for hours here hahahahaha...i love his personality to pieces. the personality that's not outshine everyone but only shine in difficult moment and that was when everyone turn their head to him, and he's there without a word, lead everyone without asking for praising. But his personality sometimes frustate me hahahaha...yes we want to see him at least in the centre for once, but he prefer not to. Junjin and Minwoo always lead the mc...which is good since both are good speaker. we must admitted Eric is not good speaker hahahaha...though i love how KSW in Win win put Eric forcefully in the centre for half an hour which made him uncomfortable hahahaha...but its in  a good way.
 ahh...and i miss Shinbang. cant they do it again with different format...not for cooking show, its boring. i love when they're against the other teams or idols and they would frustatingly scream "why the hell you invite  young idols against us" hahahaha.

And yes, i think thats why Taecyeon was casted in TMAD as well, since LSJ is not easily warms up people as well, though not as shy as Eric.

Ah and Lee Seunggi is very good for variety as well. he's not fake ..he's smart not just as per words, but really smart. his main problem is...hahahahah....he has a very un-simple way of thinking that not everyone can follow .hahahahahaha....i found it very funny though. thats why he's very good for variety. not that he's trying to be funny or trying to be fool to looks funny, but he's really really has un-simple person. if you watch Running man where he and Park shinhye as a guest, he thought of 1001 way to escape from waterbloomed...1001 way how to get out from the car...and failed buahahahahahaha. while the other team has a very simple tactic, which is, just hiding above or behind the car...lee seunggi is the other way around. And during NOF, while he took 180degree but he ended turning to where it start in the foreign airport to find himself in the same position as his start. its so funny.

5 hours ago, aprodithe said:

oh we can talk about eric for hours here hahahahaha...i love his personality to pieces. the personality that's not outshine everyone but only shine in difficult moment and that was when everyone turn their head to him, and he's there without a word, lead everyone without asking for praising. But his personality sometimes frustate me hahahaha...yes we want to see him at least in the centre for once, but he prefer not to. Junjin and Minwoo always lead the mc...which is good since both are good speaker. we must admitted Eric is not good speaker hahahaha...though i love how KSW in Win win put Eric forcefully in the centre for half an hour which made him uncomfortable hahahaha...but its in  a good way.
 ahh...and i miss Shinbang. cant they do it again with different format...not for cooking show, its boring. i love when they're against the other teams or idols and they would frustatingly scream "why the hell you invite  young idols against us" hahahaha.

And yes, i think thats why Taecyeon was casted in TMAD as well, since LSJ is not easily warms up people as well, though not as shy as Eric.

Ah and Lee Seunggi is very good for variety as well. he's not fake ..he's smart not just as per words, but really smart. his main problem is...hahahahah....he has a very un-simple way of thinking that not everyone can follow .hahahahahaha....i found it very funny though. thats why he's very good for variety. not that he's trying to be funny or trying to be fool to looks funny, but he's really really has un-simple person. if you watch Running man where he and Park shinhye as a guest, he thought of 1001 way to escape from waterbloomed...1001 way how to get out from the car...and failed buahahahahahaha. while the other team has a very simple tactic, which is, just hiding above or behind the car...lee seunggi is the other way around. And during NOF, while he took 180degree but he ended turning to where it start in the foreign airport to find himself in the same position as his start. its so funny.

@aprodithe, hahaha I think Eric is a good speaker, it's just that he's not spontaneous when he's not in the mood.  So he needs a bit of time to gather his thoughts.  When he speaks, it's effective and lot of wits. We see that during 3MAD too like during the reward money for catching the 10 different kind of fishes, Na PD tricked them saying they have to pay back the money for 5 pieces of pork belly that Seojin bought through advance loan.  Seojinie also agree to it but Eric pointed out that they paid for that with planting cabbage.  Another example is this article during OHYA's drama presscon http://ericmun.tumblr.com/post/143372845924/160425-tf-intern-notebook-enjoy-your-photo-time

Even Gir's Day's Minah also said Eric is handsome and cool as he is, but he's even cooler when he talks :)  https://www.soompi.com/2015/03/28/girls-days-minah-reveals-which-male-idol-has-recently-caught-her-interest/

I remember a leader of Shinhwa's dancer team was saying that Eric don't often talk much like the other Shinhwa members during rehearsal but if there's problem or things they can't agree on, they'll listen to Eric. Not saying that he's perfect or he's always right but I think the member trust his opinion because he has "the team" mind set instead of personal gain.

Thanks for sharing about Seunggi.  I haven't watched him variety show but dramas :)

@salz,  It was fun to see the Seojin & Kyunsang made do without E-Chef.  Did you notice when Kyunsang was checking tasting the re-heat rice for bimbap that was burnt, he looks like he was doing a mannequin challenge. It was funny.  And also when Eric asked hi to taste the custard, his face and eyes ere all rolling excitedly... it was so funny, I hope someone gif it. :) 

Seojin's "sad" face maks is funny :)

E-chef didn't have much luck with the fishing this week again lol.  But it's such a rocky shore that you can't throw the fishing line far enough or it'll get caught in the rocks. 

It was cool with the scooping the egg yolk up with an empty bottle and this tip for how to peel the sin off the sweeat potato is really handy. 

Nice seeing rating is up last night despite MAMA :)  It was 10.6% (National) and 11.4% (Seoul), peak at 12.6% and was top across all channels for the timeslot for 8 consecutive week! :)

CytHUK8UsAA6mG0.jpg  CytHUztVEAASUwJ.jpg

8 minutes ago, Phi said:

,  It was fun to see the Seojin & Kyunsang made do without E-Chef.  Did you notice when Kyunsang was checking tasting the re-heat rice for bimbap that was burnt, he looks like he was doing a mannequin challenge. It was funny.  And also when Eric asked hi to taste the custard, his face and eyes ere all rolling excitedly... it was so funny, I hope someone gif it. :) 

hahahaha there just tooo many perfect for gifs/meme/emoji faces Kyunsang make last night alone seriously i wish he have a tumblr dedicated to make gifs for all his reaction lmao

and his combination with Seojin just hilarious

that part really fun and chaotic..Kyunsang like this really excited kid experimenting something while Seojinnie just wanna him to shut up and do the work faster lmao

ok i need to rewatch again

btw wth is the thing Eric eat?look like turtle leg or something?

wowww yay im happy for the rating i was worried it gonna decrease because of MAMA but glad they have loyal viewer

im happy to see Eric bonding moment with Koongie in the preview lol using trick he learn from Kyunsang to make Koong stop moving?that cute

@Phi I mean he's more a articulate speaker than the one as public speaker. Minwoo and especially junjin are the one with public speaking talent because jj has this variety background (where's jj lately btw? I'm so sad that he's always last in the popularity and income since their comeback in 2012. And yayyyy  I'm sure Eric is back to first now after aohy and tmad).

Back to Eric...just like you said he needs longer time to gather his thoughts...that's why being the PR isn't his thing. Unlike Lee teuk in sj for example. Eric is more probably like onew in shinee? But onew isn't a shy guy though I see the pr of shinee is more minho or the other member like key or jonghyun. I'm not following shinee so it's just my guess. 

Ahh and remember that he's very smart. He's not just quick with words like comedian lol. I'm still amazed how he learned law just from books to get shinhwa name back. Just like seojinni said, he can graduate from any institution just by watching TV lol. He's exaggerated but Eric probably can do it. 

Archived