[Variety 2016] Three Meals A Day – Fishing Village S3 삼시세끼 어촌편 시즌3

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, joyue_1 said:

And shall we take a moment to reminisce about the beginning of their grumpy yet beautiful camaraderie? Hehehehe
@Phi @PutriSalju @calypso73

Wahahahahahahaha :w00t::wub:

I've seen this episode 10 times (and then I go to youtube for specific scenes) and I still laugh when I watch it. Thanks for the memories hahaha! Ah season 1, I love you so! :D

2 hours ago, czakhareina1 said:

Yoon Kyunsang updated his IG... and I have a question... the white one is not Koong, right?
does anyone know the name of the white cat...? and why doesnt he bring this cat tor 3MAD house?

The white one is Koong... just that his hair has been shaved off hehehe... 

On 11/3/2016 at 4:04 AM, joyue_1 said:

And shall we take a moment to reminisce about the beginning of their grumpy yet beautiful camaraderie? Hehehehe
@Phi @PutriSalju @calypso73

Wahahahahahahaha :w00t::wub:

ick why photobucket is blocked from work.... 

On 11/3/2016 at 5:11 AM, salz said:

i watch that 1N2D ep again yesterday still funny (though it just like more than 4yrs ago but feel like so long ago lol) and make me remember the faithful meeting well thanks for LSG for bringing the grumpy gem into Na pd waiting hand lmao

don't worry Na pd obviously love bringing LSJ along to whatever misery he create im sure the grumpy guy who wanna grab his neck gonna appear again and again since for sure they gonna collaborate more in future :P

Na pd might never expected LSJ to be so fond of Eric so he might come with more plan to bring that grumpy guy he love back even the grumpy only directed at him :P

well grumpy or not LSJ is awesome in my book :D

haha I couldn't wait to see what plan 'evil' Na PD might pull

Grumpy LSJ isn't the annoying kind so, he's awesome in my book too :)  btw, your siggies are very 'distracting' hahaha  I don't mean it in a bad way :) 

Thanks @czakhareina1 and @fountainstripes for the text preview of EP.04  

Intern Kyunsang, no more! He's now upgraded to Fishing Genius. hahaha  I hope he got lot of fishes for the Cooking Genius' dishes XD  Eric's luck for fishing doesn't seem to improve in Deukryangdo at all, Seojin's too?

Can't wait for tonight episode. The Sushi b-day cake looks cool when Seojin popped it in the preview video.

1 hour ago, Phi said:

What??... ANDWAAAAEEEE!!! It's epic! Check it on your phone or something hehehe ;)

By the way - streaming is oh-so-smooth tonight... and now I might just stay on to see the first episode of Entourage :D

2 hours ago, joyue_1 said:

What??... ANDWAAAAEEEE!!! It's epic! Check it on your phone or something hehehe ;)

By the way - streaming is oh-so-smooth tonight... and now I might just stay on to see the first episode of Entourage :D

haha I will. how was tonight episode. Apparently they had the last meal at 2AM? hahahah

Media Caps

the man that is making LSJ dimples grow deeper

Spoiler

Na PD cannot leave alone perfectly cooked rice

Perfect cooking of the handsome chef

Dramatic sequence of cooking : jjangjjang rice & baekhaptang

Media Caps

Eric can work as chef in chinese restaurant

3MAD: Eating at 3am

Slow cooking but cannot hate Eric

Eric with the practive of slowness: filleting fish

3meals: baekhaptang jajangmyeon 

Ratings based on ATAM

average: 13.46%

Peak: 16.94%

credit StarNews logo_starnews1.gif

2016110423231015522_1.jpg

19 hours ago, joyue_1 said:

The white one is Koong... just that his hair has been shaved off hehehe... 

For real that is koong? I thought he has 3 cats... but hehehe he looks totally different

12 hours ago, Phi said:

haha I couldn't wait to see what plan 'evil' Na PD might pull

Grumpy LSJ isn't the annoying kind so, he's awesome in my book too :)  btw, your siggies are very 'distracting' hahaha  I don't mean it in a bad way :) 

Grumpy LSJ is awesome and funny entertaining.. really need to have Na PD get to his bag of evil tricks to get my Mr.Grumpypants back...

They need to be alone together, LSJ and NA PD.. I am sure mr grumpypants will be back in full power..

Cause with Eric, he seems to be super happy with the food to even nag about anything, even the slowness of all the cooking.... If eric's cooking was bad, I am sure mr.grumpypants will be in full force...

10 hours ago, joyue_1 said:

was not able to stream again.. urghhh I need to change my net service I guess....

Media Caps

3MAd at Noryangjin Fish market

Yoon kYunsang unexpected fishing genius

YKS proposal of meal: jjajang rice & baekhaptang

3MAD: Never ending dinner

Praising yet again Eric's cooking ? LSJ not disappoijted with Erics cooking

YKS fishing skills that surprised the crew

YKS " I like the food that hyung made

3MAD sushi dinner

9 hours ago, Phi said:

haha I will. how was tonight episode. Apparently they had the last meal at 2AM? hahahah

Hahahaha yah... they had dinner at 2am... and by that time LSJ looked like he was totally dozing off hahaha... but judging from his facial expression, I *think* he thought it was worth it...?! From what I gathered, the food probably was not enough so after they finished the meat our Junghyukie started cooking noodles, by then it must have been at least 2:30am... so LSJ had to endure the sleepiness again just to wait for it to be done... it was hilarious hahahaha

45 minutes ago, czakhareina1 said:

For real that is koong? I thought he has 3 cats... but hehehe he looks totally different

Grumpy LSJ is awesome and funny entertaining.. really need to have Na PD get to his bag of evil tricks to get my Mr.Grumpypants back...

They need to be alone together, LSJ and NA PD.. I am sure mr grumpypants will be back in full power..

Cause with Eric, he seems to be super happy with the food to even nag about anything, even the slowness of all the cooking.... If eric's cooking was bad, I am sure mr.grumpypants will be in full force...

was not able to stream again.. urghhh I need to change my net service I guess....

His third cat is the one on the top left... a short hair tabby. I remember reading somewhere that YKS mentioned this one is a bit on the old side and not as physically fit to go on the island with them.

43 minutes ago, czakhareina1 said:

Media Caps

3MAd at Noryangjin Fish market

Now - this one is epic too...
They caught a conger eel in their fish net in episode 4... and this scene was shown at the end of the episode. And I think this was not filmed by the 3MAD crew, but rather by our Junghyukie's manager on a phone (just because of the framing and resolution)... though I don't understand Korean... I am guessing our Junghyukie decided to go, in his own free time, to the fish market to learn from the ahjumma how to clean and skin the fish, so he could prepare something for the next trip. WAAAAHHHHH :wub:

I am a big fan of 3 Meals a Day - loved it when they have guests on each episode.  Enjoyed them all, Taec, Lee SeoJin, and the bald-headed guy (wow,  I couldn't remember his name anymore now that we have a new season).  I kept on re-watching their episodes until Season 3 Fishing Village started.  Eric Moon is awesome!  GyunSang is so cute - he's not supposed to be cute because of his age but he is so adorable, especially when he's always trying to find work to help his two hyungs.

7 hours ago, joyue_1 said:

Hahahaha yah... they had dinner at 2am... and by that time LSJ looked like he was totally dozing off hahaha... but judging from his facial expression, I *think* he thought it was worth it...?! From what I gathered, the food probably was not enough so after they finished the meat our Junghyukie started cooking noodles, by then it must have been at least 2:30am... so LSJ had to endure the sleepiness again just to wait for it to be done... it was hilarious hahahaha

[...]

They caught a conger eel in their fish net in episode 4... and this scene was shown at the end of the episode. And I think this was not filmed by the 3MAD crew, but rather by our Junghyukie's manager on a phone (just because of the framing and resolution)... though I don't understand Korean... I am guessing our Junghyukie decided to go, in his own free time, to the fish market to learn from the ahjumma how to clean and skin the fish, so he could prepare something for the next trip. WAAAAHHHHH :wub:

I just finished watching the chinese subbed version... so just wanted to add in a few more details hehehe...

@Phi
When Mr Dimple was having the first bite of the noodles... he was already so tired, and you could also tell he was a bit annoyed. After that he's like... "Yea it's quite good." And then he said, "Because it's good, I can't really say anything (= complain) either" Hahahaha...

But THE funniest thing was when they were the noodles... at 2:30'ish am... Na PD was like: "Can't you guys eat faster? Just let us get off work now... eat faster!" Hahahahaha... and then when they finally finished all their food and were just sitting around... Na PD striked again: "Now that you guys are finished, can't you guys just go in and sleep? Please let us go home too..." Hahahahaha 

@czakhareina1
It's confirmed that our Junghyukie went to Noryangjin Fish Market on his own, a few days after the 2nd trip - caption says he feels bad that the time it takes for him to fillet the fish is always so long, so he wanted to learn from a professional to speed up his process. Such dedication!! :wub:

‘THREE MEALS A DAY - FISHING VILLAGE 3’] ② DIDN’T KNOW SHINHWA ERIC, PARK DOKYUNG WOULD BE LIKE THIS

The rediscovery of actor and singer Eric, Eric is catching the viewers’ eyes with his unique charms on cable channel tvN variety show ‘Three Meals A Day - Fishing Village’.

Eric newly joined ‘Three Meals A Day’ with Yoon Gyunsang. As the leader of the group Shinhwa, he was on many TV variety shows before but it’s his first time being solo on variety shows. It’s true that the attention towards him started even before the broadcasting. It’s because he was already in the spotlight with tvN drama ‘Oh Haeyoung Again’ as Park Dokyung character. In the drama, he played the sensitive sound director, but he’s now showing the sweet and caring side of him in ‘Three Meals A Day’. He’s a sweet brother to Lee Seojin, a caring warm hearted hyung to Yoon Gyunsang. He observes what the others would need then gives help without any words.

His outstanding cooking skills are always the talk on every episode. His cooking skills were actually not known well before the show. Shin Hyesung took charge of cooking in episode variety show when all the Shinhwa members were present. Eric, who said he learned cooking from TV cooking shows, makes potato sujebi, Vongole pasta, Japchae-bap, etc. so easily. He knows how to make sashimi, and makes soup every meal. Carrots, onions, when he aligned the ingredients for curry it looks like he’s a totally different person than the full charismatic Eric on stage.

Cha Seungwon from season 1&2 was also a cooking-master. Eric is not as fast as him nor makes bread yet. He uses plastic bag to make dough to minimize washing dishes and thinks hard to measure the amount. It’s so funny when Na PD says “I’ll do the dishes for you, please use the ladle”. It’s the difference between the father of two (Cha Seungwon), and the bachelor (Eric).

It’s also a very cute point that he’s naturally shy. Eric tastes his food all the time and says flatly “It’s okay to eat”. It looks like he’s embarrassed to say his own food is delicious. He makes a bashful smile when people give him the high praises. Even though he practiced making Kimchi with his mother before the shooting for ‘Three Meals A Day’ families, he never brags or tries to get credit alone for it. He brings canned saury and asks Lee Seojin to make his specialty Saury stew, or gives Yoon Gyunsang little tasks and makes the atmosphere cooperative (that everyone contribute). You can see his thoughtful personality.

Eric’s management company said “We’re getting commercial ad offers from kitchen wares and dish wares after the broadcasting of ‘Three Meals A Day’. People around are saying ‘We didn’t know he had such talent in cooking’. Thank you for all the love.

Source: E Daily via Naver + Translation by EricMun.tumblr

Archived