Son Ho Young 손호영

Guest adikkeluangman

TheArchangel, I think he has a soompi page.

Not sure if it's updated or not.

ohwing, thank you for the picture.

I can't wait until he releases a full album.

It's been so long since he released his 2nd album.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Stars join UNICEF’s birthday donation project for less fortunate children

The Korean committee for UNICEF has started a birthday donation campaign for sponsoring children around the world.

This birthday campaign is one in which a person can have their friends and family give gifts of mosquito nets, insecticides, malnutrition treatment, and measles prevention vaccine, among other things, that will give aid to a child in need on their birthday.

This campaign strives to have a day in which everybody does the meaningful act of helping a child in need.

People can register their birthday on the birthday donation website and choose which gifts they would like to receive. Afterwards, they can send the message to their friends.

Movie actor An Sung Ki, announcer Son Bum Soo, actress Lee Bo Young, among other UNICEF spokespeople and celebrities, including Son Ho Young, Yoo Seung Ho, 2PM, Kim Bum, Wonder Girls, miss A, San E, Joo, Sung Yuri, Eugene, Kim Gyuri, Song Joong Gi, Park Min Young, Lee Chung Ha, Lee Kwang Soo, John Park, and Seo Kyung Duk, have participated in the promotional video and birthday campaign as well.

The secretary general of the Korean committee for UNICEF, Park Dong Woon, said,

“About 8 million children die before they can celebrate their 5th birthday. Through my birthday donation I can give the gift of a birthday to a poor child. Once a year, people celebrate their birthdays with their acquaintances, if that day were to become a day of donation, I anticipate that it will be a way in which people can joyfully experience donations in their normal lives.“

Watch : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/stars-join-unicefs-birthday-donation-project-for-less-fortunate-children

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Forgot to add in the last message.

March 16, 2012 is the final show for Opera Star 2 (tvN) when the winner will be crowned.

The singers competing in the last show besides him are: Park Ji Heon and Park Ji Yoon.

I have to apologize - Since I don't understand Korean I reported wrong last week as to who would be in the finals.

Today's 3/16/2012 final show was between Ho Young and Park Ki Young and though he didn't win the title of Opera Star 2 -his coming in 2nd place is a fantastic achievement too.

He really did well for this show and proved once again how talented he truly is.

Looking forward to seeing what he will be up to in the future.

Also - am hoping that others viewing this forum keep us informed of his activities.

• 2 weeks later...

Son Ho Young, Kim Tae Woo and Ahn, Danny will be performing as g.o.d. at the 10th Annual Korean Music Festival in Los Angeles on April 28, 2012 at the Hollywood Bowl! Wish I could have gone to see them on stage as well as other talented performers from Korea.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest YeuCandy

Son Ho Young and the other G.O.D members were great at the 10th Annual Korean Music Festival in Los Angeles. Son Ho Young was also the MC. He was pretty funny. So cool that I got to see ALL 4 members of G.O.D perform together.

Can someone tell me that song that Son Ho Young sang and dance in the rain? I remember listening to it a while back but I just can't remember it. Thank you.

Archived