Son Ho Young 손호영

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for the pictures & updates, N'war.

Love that last picture^^^.

He's so cute.

He's very nice & caring person.

I'm sure the patient was so touched & happy to see him.

He knows how to cheer up people.

He's a smiling angel who could brighten up anyone's day.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Guest adikkeluangman

SHINee, Son Ho Young & Shin Seung Hun to perform at “Korea-Australia Friendship Concert”

2011 will mark the 50th anniversary of the diplomatic relations between Australia and Korea.

To mark this event, the Australian and Korean governments have agreed to designate 2011 as the ‘Australia-Korea Year of Friendship’, and they’ve got a series of events lined up!

But the most exciting event by far is the “Korea-Australia Friendship Concert“, taking place on January 12th at Sydney Town Hall.

With doors opening at 7PM, K-pop fans will get to see Shin Seung Hun, Son Ho Young, and SHINee deliver exciting performances in commemoration of the event. Admission is free.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/shinee-son-ho-young-shin-seung-hun-to-perform-at-korea-australia-friendship-concert

Guest *`xiuzhen

I've been a k-pop fan for almost 10 years...and ever since I started until recently, I never paid much attention to G.O.D. I don't know why I didn't pay attention to them in particular. On the 12th, I went to the Australia-Korea Friendship Super K-pop Concert in Sydney and Ho Young is one of THE BEST performers I have seen. He TRULY knows how to work the crowd and EVERYBODY in the room was grooving with him! He was the first to perform of the korean artists that attended. He started with 'I Know' then the MCs interviewed him and he said, because he loves to eat, the first thing he did in Sydney was eat steak :lol:. After the interviewed, he performed 'Crying' and then G.O.D's 'One Candle' and with that song, he jumped off the stage and went into the audience trying to get everyone involved. I was sitting in the third row from the front and he came and on the row before me :w00t: I could literally hug him if I wanted too!! KKKK I was starstruck. I seriously was! *_*.

So, after that night I have caught, what I call, the Hoi-virus HAHAHA :D thanks to him I started googling, reading up and watching G.O.D and his solo activities. I'm even backtracking this thread from page 1 ^^ (still...not even half way yet..). I watched the MrSonTV videos from youtube and HY is so sweet <3 the way he treats fans and the people around him...makes you like him even more! ^_^

I wanna share some pictures that I captured at the concert. Initially, I took heaps but my camera shutter speed is slow...adding on the fact that HY moves around so much on stage, most of my pictures of him turned out blurry T_T

shy005.jpg

shy004.jpg

shy003.jpg

shy002.jpg

shy001.jpg

shy006.jpg

shy007.jpg

shy008.jpg

shy009.jpg

shy010.jpg

shy011.jpg

shy012.jpg

shy013.jpg

shy014.jpg

Thank you for the pictures, N'war & *`xuizhen.

Welcome to Hoi's thread, xuizhen.

You catched on Hoi virus now.

He..he..he...

He's amazing singer & performer.

He always rocks the house when he performs.

I'm glad you got to watch him in concert & really enjoyed god songs.

Guest adikkeluangman

SHINee, Shin Seung Hoon & Son Ho Young perform at the “Korea Friendship Concert” in Australia

Sydney, Australia was visited by the Hallyu Wave on January 12th with the “Korea Friendship Concert” at the Town Hall.

SHINee, Shin Seung Hoon, and Son Ho Young attended the concert as representatives of Korea and showed off the charms of K-pop music with their performances.

Fans were reported to have crowded the Town Hall since the early morning in order to catch glimpses of the stars before their performances, and over 30 different news agencies, including broadcast channel SBS, attended the press conference held before the concert. The concert managed to gather a 2,500 member audience of all ages for a ‘mini-concert’ style performance from each of the attending artists.

The fact that the Town Hall even opened its doors to Korean pop music, as it only allows classical concerts, is an exceptional feat in itself that shows the power of K-pop.

The concert will broadcast through Arirang TV’s “The M Wave” in over 188 different broadcasting stations around the world at 6 PM on January 23rd.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/shinee-shin-seung-hoon-son-ho-young-perform-at-the-korea-friendship-concert-in-australia

Archived