Son Ho Young 손호영

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young to participate in Baek Ji Young's tour concert in Daegu
20141018105205_5441c7c4d97b6_1.jpg

Son Ho Young is going to participate in Baek Ji Young's tour concert in Daegu, and sing 'Candy In My Ears.'
On October 18th, a representative of Baek Ji Young's management agency told that Son Ho Young is going to participate in '2014 Baek Ji Young Show - The Woman' Daegu concert and perform 'Candy In My Ears' with her.
Son Ho Young and Baek Ji Young both debuted in 1999, and they have built their friendship for many years. Son Ho Young participated in Baek Ji Young's 8th album showcase as a special guest as well, and received lots of great reactions from the audiences.
Son Ho Young is spending busy days while preparing for god's 15th anniversary encore concert, and a new musical that will premiere in December, but he is doing his best for the collaboration that she will make with Baek Ji Young.
Baek Ji Young is well known for the list of amazing friends that she has, and a great number of major singers participated in her tour concerts. During her Seoul concert, which was held on September 20th, Lee Sun Hee, Lee Seung Gi, FLY TO THE SKY, and Kim Je Dong appeared as special guests, and the audiences were largely surprised.
Meanwhile, Baek Ji Young's Daegu concert is going to be held at Gyeongbuk University's Grand Hall.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=333587

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young, ZE:A′s Dong Jun, B1A4′s San Deul and More Practice Musical ′All Shook Up′
25197198.jpg
Son Ho Young poses like Elvis54682709.jpg

Son Ho Young has his eyes on Kahi25409821.jpg
Son Ho Young tries to win Kahi′s heart with his aegyo48502543.jpg
But gets rejected47237672.jpg
Son Ho Young, B1A4′s San Deul and ZE:A′s Dong Jun make the same pose30768262.jpg
Thumbs up for the boys!35324656.jpg
Fighting for musical ′All Shook Up′!

Musical All Shook Up held an open studio event on October 30 in the musical practice studio located in Yeonji-dong, Jongno-gu.
The event was attended by Son Ho Young, ZE:A’s Dong Jun, B1A4’s San Deul, Kahi, Jung Jae Eun, Megan Lee, Joo A, Kang Sung Jin, Kim Tae Yoon, Lee Woo Jong, Choi Soo Jin, Im Eun Young, Goo Ok Boon, Ahn Se Ha and more.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/79588/photo-after-schools-kahi-zeas-dong-jun-b1a4s-san-deul-and-more-practice-musical-all-shook-up

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d's Son Ho Young goes for a hip hop vibe on 'Immortal Song 2'

g.o.d's Son Ho Young went for a hip hop vibe on the November 8 installment of 'Immortal Song 2'.
The old-school idol covered "Hurry and Tell Me" on the show and said before his performance, "It's a song that gets more addicting the more you listen. I expressed it as hip hop." He didn't disappoint as the vocalist of g.o.d, and his performance earned a lot of cheers.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/gods-son-ho-young-goes-for-a-hip-hop-vibe-on-immortal-song-2

Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d’s Son Ho Young and Roy Kim to Support Natthew in His Upcoming New Album
Returning to Korea once more, Natthew from Thailand will be releasing a new album with Roy Kim and g.o.d Son Ho Young’s help.
On November 10, it was revealed that Son Ho Young will be featured in Natthew’s upcoming new title song Love will be OK. Son Ho Young will sing and rap for Natthew, as well as appear in the music video.
77342344.jpg

Natthew also teased on his Twitter earlier on November 5 that he will be pre-releasing a remake of Roy Kim’s Don’t Know How. 
On receiving help from two seniors, Natthew stated, “I feel like I have gained a thousand troops with the help from Son Ho Young and Roy Kim. Because of their help, I’m anticipating and more nervous about Korea promotions." 
Natthew′s version of Don′t Know How will be released on November 12, while his collaboration with Son Ho Young will be released on November 13. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/80327/gods-son-ho-young-and-roy-kim-to-support-natthew-in-his-upcoming-new-album

Guest adikkeluangman

Natthew Says ′Love will be OK′ with g.o.d′s Son Ho Young and Park Boram in New Teaser
Ready to return after a long hiatus in Korea, Natthew dropped a new teaser for his upcoming song Love will be OK.
80627386.jpg

The teaser video for Love will be OK was released on November 13, as Natthew walked through a group of couples, frozen in time. With his and g.o.d Son Ho Young′s sweet vocals mixed in together, Natthew navigated through the crowd to find his special girl, played Park Boram.
Natthew will release his new song on November 13, and make his stage comeback through Mnet′s M COUNTDOWN on the same day with Son Ho Young as support.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/80632/video-natthew-says-love-will-be-ok-with-gods-son-ho-young-and-park-boram-in-new-teaser

Guest adikkeluangman

Natthew Promises to Do Well in ′Love will be OK′ MV
Coming back with help from g.o.d′s Son Ho Young and Park Boram, Natthew dropped his latest single, Love will be OK.
56757765.jpg

The single was released on November 13, along with a colorful and energetic music video filled with love as Natthew searches through crowds of people to find his special girl, played by Park Boram. Son Ho Young, who featured in the song, also appeared in the music video, giving Natthew great support. 
Natthew will be returning to the stage with Love will be OK with Son Ho Young on November 13 on Mnet′s M COUNTDOWN

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/80682/video-natthew-promises-to-do-well-in-love-will-be-ok-mv
He look so good in the MV.
At Mcountdown Backstage and during performance.B2TYT_ZCYAAvhjL.jpgB2T_zjpCAAAodEy.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young and Dongjun to perform a duet on 'Immortal Song'
On November 17, KBS 2TV's 'Immortal Song' representatives revealed that g.o.d's Son Ho Young and ZE:A's Dongjun will be filming a duet performance together on November 24.
Son-Ho-Young-Dongjun_1416329799_af_org.j

The two will be performing veteran singer Yang Hee Eun's song at the KBS building performance hall. As both Song Ho Young and Dongjun are cast members of upcoming musical 'All Shook Up', the two talented singers are prepared to show off a stunning performance as they complement each other's vocals.
In other news, Son Ho Young and Dongjun's musical 'All Shook Up' will be premiering on November 28. The Yang Hee Eun special of 'Immortal Song' will air sometime in December. 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/son-ho-young-and-dongjun-to-perform-a-duet-on-immortal-song

Guest adikkeluangman

Natthew Says Everything is Ok in ′Love will be OK′ Making Film
Putting on a smile despite the cold, Natthew released the making film for his MV for Love will be Ok.
66708586.jpg

The making film was released on November 21, taking place on a beautiful outdoor set. However, being filmed in the transition period from autumn to winter, Natthew and the staff suffered from the cold. Even so, everyone had a bright smile on from beginning to end. 
g.o.d′s Son Ho Young and Park Boram also appeared in the music video, leaving Natthew some encouraging messages. 
Check it out!

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/81328/video-natthew-says-everything-is-ok-in-love-will-be-ok-making-film

Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young, Kahi, ZE:A’s Dong Jun and More to Appear on ‘Hello’
The musical team behind All Shook Up will be appearing on KBS 2TV’s Hello.
An affiliate of KBS told Newsen on November 25, “Son Ho Young, Kahi, Dong Jun and Kang Sung Jin will appear on Hello.”
81557002.jpg

According to the affiliate, Son Ho Young, Kahi, Dong Jun and Kang Sung Jin attended the recording for Hello on November 23. The episode they filmed will be broadcast in December.
81557003.jpg

Having celebrated its 200th episode on November 24, Hello airs every Monday at 11 p.m. (KST).
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/81557/son-ho-young-kahi-and-zeas-dong-jun-and-more-to-appear-on-hello

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young reportedly injured his knee during "All Shook Up" performance
Singer Son Ho Young is reported to have injured his knee while performing for the first run of musical, All Shook Up. 
On December 13th, an official from Son Ho Young’s agency revealed that the injured his knee during his performance for All Shook Up on November 28th. According to the official, “There is a move where you move forward on your knees but there was something on the floor and his knees got caught on it. He went and got his knees treated after the performance. It is almost time to take his stitches out now.”
B40eNULCYAAyCwn.png

It was further stated that Son Ho Young is not having any problems in performing at the moment, but they have reduced the amount of his choreography onstage.
The singer was further commended for his fighting spirit as he proceeded with the production despite suffering from the injury.
Meanwhile, All Shook Up started its run in South Korea on November 28th with other star studded cast such as B1A4’ Sandeul, Block B’s U-Kwon, Kahi and more.
http://www.koreaboo.com/news/son-ho-young-reportedly-injured-his-knee-during-all-shook-up-performance/

Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young and ZE:A's Dongjun team up on 'Immortal Song 2'
Old school met new school on the December 20 installment of 'Immortal Song 2'. g.o.d's Son Ho Young teamed up with ZE:A's Dongjun to try to win over the audience.
The two idol stars covered Yang Hee Eun's classic hit "Senoya Senoya", which they transformed into a musical-style number. They said before their stage, "We're doing a musical. We wondered what it'd be like to make this song into a concert."
http://youtu.be/xFDiG9VYjl8
With dancers as sailors in the background, Son Ho Young and Dongjun impressed the crowd with their storytelling, but it was Sweet Sorrow who took the final win.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/son-ho-young-and-zeas-dongjun-team-up-on-immortal-song-2

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d Son Ho Young Explains Why He Smiles so Much, and How He Thought He Was Mentally Ill
g.o.d member Son Ho Young talked about why he smiles so much on the January 6 radio broadcast of “Sunny’s FM Date” on MBC FM4U.
DJ Sunny asked Son Ho Young, “Sometimes I wonder if you are forcing the smiles. I mean, you must have had a lot of hardships. You were born in America but came and lived in Korea away from your mother. I heard you also ran away [from home] once, so how do you maintain your smile?”
B7TWrlHCIAA-nOc.jpg

Son Ho Young replied, “I was like this since I was young, so I guess my personality is just this way. Ever since I was little my parents did not have a good relationship, so they fought a lot, and I got in trouble often. I don’t know, maybe it was because I was trying to overcome these hardships, but I started smiling a lot.”
He continued, “I didn’t smile at home, but when I went out I would smile in front of my friends. This was cowardly of me, but smiling was the only thing I could do. I think smiling became a habit for me. As I grew up I began to like it. And people also liked it.”
One listener asked Son Ho Young, “You must accumulate a lot of stress because of your image; How do you de-stress?”
Son Ho Young responded, “Honestly, it would be a lie to say that I don’t have stress. While smiling I accumulate stress, but at the same time I relieve it.”
Sunny inquired, “Do you ever cry?”
“Of course,” Son Ho Young said, “But for the most part I really don’t cry. It’s so uncommon for me to cry that once I wondered if I have a mental disease. It’s weird, though; I cry when I watch movies or dramas, but as soon as I return to reality the tears don’t come out.”
He continued, “It’s reality so I have toughened it out. I think I’m unable to cry often because [i frequently tell myself], ‘Why am I crying over something like this when this is reality?’ I also don’t really cry in front of others.”
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/14/g-o-d-son-ho-young-explains-why-he-smiles-so-much-and-how-he-thought-he-was-mentally-ill/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d’s Son Ho Young Sells Out Tickets to Birthday Party Fan Meeting in One Minute
All 1,300 tickets to Son Ho Young’s fan meeting, celebrating his birthday, has sold out in one minute.
After selling out the tickets to g.o.d’s concert and the musical All Shook Up starting in 2014, Son Ho Young proved his ticket power once again by selling out the tickets to the upcoming birthday party and fan meeting in one minute.
The upcoming birthday party and fan meeting with the title HOI’s Day will be held on March 27 at the Sangmyung Art Center. It has been reported that Son Ho Young has been preparing various events and surprise gifts to make it a special day for the fans, as he will be meeting with the fans in two years. 
88657002.jpg

A rep from MMO Entertainment stated, “Son Ho Young prepared an event to thank the fans, who have been trusting and supporting him for a long time, before he begins his solo activities. As he has not had opportunities to meet the fans as a soloist, apart from g.o.d’s promotional activities, we will be preparing for an event that the star and the fans can enjoy together. 
Having kept himself busy with g.o.d’s activities and the musical All Shook Up, Son Ho Young will be releasing a solo album in the first half of this year.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/88657/gods-son-ho-young-sells-out-tickets-to-birthday-party-fan-meeting-in-one-minute

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

손호영(SonHoYoung) - 2015 새 해 인사

New Year greetings and it came wit English subtitle. Gottal love him to do this. :)

Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d’s Son Ho Young Celebrates Birthday With Fans
son-ho-young-1.jpg

g.o.d‘s Son Ho Young had a fan meeting to celebrate his birthday.
On March 27, 1300 fans gathered to celebrate Son Ho Young’s birthday in a family-like atmosphere. For his fans, who have been with him through thick and thin, this was a very special celebration.
SonHoYoung2.jpg

Son Ho Young received a warm welcome from fans from the very beginning and he responded with his trademark smile. He went through with a number of fun events, including using the “Book of Knowledge” to predict the future and asked his fans to guess his thoughts.
SonHoYoung.jpg

Surprise guests also attended, including his co-star from the musical “All Shook Up,” Kim Jae Man, and g.o.d’s Danny Ahn and Park Joon Hyung.
ParkJoonHyungSonHoYoungDannyAhn1.jpg

At the fan meet, Son Ho Young promised his fans that he would return with new music soon, and he continually used the word “family” to describe his fans, expressing his love and thanks to his fans who have been there for such a long time.
ParkJoonHyungSonHoYoungDannyAhn.jpg

Meanwhile, Son Ho Young will be continuing on with the “All Shook Up” tour, and he is planning on solo music activities for the first half of the year.
Happy birthday to Son Ho Young!
SonHoYoung1.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/28/g-o-ds-son-ho-young-celebrates-birthday-with-fans/

Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young successfully finishes a birthday fan meeting in Seoul
Son Ho Young successfully finished a birthday fan meeting in Seoul.
On March 27th, Son Ho Young's solo fan meeting was held at Sangmyung Arts Center in Seoul, and Son Ho Young met up with approximate 1300 fans. The fan meeting was held in celebration of Son Ho Young's birthday, and he made another unforgettable memory with his fans.
Son Ho Young is celebrating his 16th debut anniversary this year, and the fans greeted Son Ho Young with explosive cheers. The concept of the fan meeting was 'spring vacation,' and Son Ho Young opened the stage with a song called 'Beautiful Day,' which was included in his 2nd solo album.
20150328131532_55162ae2db9d6_1.jpg

Afterwards, Son Ho Young talked about his future plans, and led his fans through various special games and programs.
Son Ho Young also brought out a karaoke machine on the stage, and he said, "To many people, karaoke is an essential part of a vacation, and I thought that I should do some more singing with all of you." He invited randomly selected fans up to the stage, and sang songs together.
The fan meeting also included few surprise guests. First of all, actor Kim Jae Man, who had played in the same musical with Son Ho Young, performed a song called 'Night Like Tonight.' Afterwards, god's Danny Ahn made a surprise appearance on the stage while Son Ho Young was singing a song called 'Just One Day.'
Park Jun Hyung also made a surprise appearance afterwards, and it seemed that even Son Ho Young did not know anything about his surprise appearance. Soon, the fan meeting turned into a mini-concert of god, and they performed a few songs together. The three guys walked down to the audiences while singing together, and Park Jun Hyung and Danny Ahn presented a birthday gift that they prepared for Son Ho Young.
After Park Jun Hyung and Danny Ahn walked out of the stage, Son Ho Young sang a few more songs alone. Later on, he expressed sincere thanks to all of the fans for supporting him and attending the fan meeting.
Son Ho Young distributed small dolls as special souvenirs, and promised that he will get back with a new project as quickly as possible. He called his fans 'family,' and wrapped up the event by expressing his gratitude once again.
Meanwhile, Son Ho Young is going to continue participating in musical 'All Shook Up,' and he is going to get back with a new solo album before the first half of the year goes.
http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=368745

• 2 weeks later...
Guest belier90

11137721_462862500536931_747232859_n.jpg

Son Ho Young in Immortal song 2 ep 194, 195
Can't wait to his stage next week. (18:00 KBS2)
Hoi hwaiting!!!!
:-bd

Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young wins a round for the first time on 'Immortal Song 2'
Son Ho Young won his first ever round on the April 18 installment of 'Immortal Song 2'.
The g.o.d member covered legendary artist Choi Jin Hee's 1986 hit "Even if the Wind Blows and the Rain Soaks Me" in its original style. For a rare performance on the show, Song Ho Young did not make any adjustments to the original song, putting his full focus on the lyrics.
CC4kuN_UkAA5ErR.jpg

He also managed to take a win after Choi Jung Won's three-round winning streak. Son Ho Young said, "This is my fourth time coming to 'Immortal Song'. The past three times, the light didn't turn on for me. I came hoping that the light turned on for me at least once, and I received the top score. Thank you." In the end, however, it was Lee Jung who took the final #1 trophy.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/son-ho-young-wins-a-round-for-the-first-time-on-immortal-song-2

Archived