Son Ho Young 손호영

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d’s Son Ho Young Reported to Be Dating Announcer​ Hwang Bo Mi, Agency Says They Already Broke Up

It is being reported that long-standing idol group g.0.d‘s member Son Ho Young is in a relationship with announcer Hwang Bo Mi, while Son Ho Young’s agency is denying the claim.

Media outlet The Fact reported on May 6 that the two are currently in a relationship. According to their report, they have been seeing each other for about nine months, since last summer.

The Fact has acquired a video of the couple enjoying a date in Osaka, as well as pictures from Hwang Bo Mi’s graduation, where Son Ho Young was present. They also drew connections between an Instagram post Hwang Bo Mi made in March, of a birthday dinner she cooked for Son Ho Young.

However, Son Ho Young’s agency told the media that the couple has already broken up. They said, “It is true that they were once dating, but they have already broken up. We are taken aback at this belated reporting. We are currently trying to confirm with the source.”

Hwang Bo Mi is a former SBS sports announcer that has also worked as a reporter on SBS’ entertainment news program, “Night of TV Entertainment.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/05/g-o-ds-son-ho-young-reported-to-be-dating-announcer-hwang-bo-mi-agency-says-they-already-broke-up/

Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young and announcer Hwang Bo Mi admit t​hey were a couple, but are now just friends

We would be wishing congratulations to another celebrity couple, but unfortunately, the news came too late as it's come to light that they've already broken up.

'The Fact' reported today that singer Son Ho Young (35) and announcer Hwang Bo Mi (26) are currently an item, and that the announcer was the one who helped the singer get through his hard times. 

The media outlet claimed that the two had been dating for 9 months, going on vacation with each other, and Son Ho Young showing his support by showing up at the announcer's graduation.

However, both of the stars' agencies have revealed that after checking with the two, they were told that although the two were a couple before, they aren't any longer.

Son Ho Young's agency responded, "It's true they did date with good feelings for one another, but they started meeting less and less and drifted apart. They are now just good friends and no longer a couple."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/son-ho-young-and-announcer-hwang-bo-mi-admit-they-were-a-couple-but-are-now-just-friends

Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young releases an official statement re​garding the reports about his marriage

Son Ho Young released an official statement regarding the rumored reports about his marriage.

On May 6th, a representative of MMO Entertainment said, "It is true that Son Ho Young was in a relationship with Hwang Bo Mi, but they decided to break up recently."

The representative continued, "We are very worried about rumored reports spreading further, and we would like to ask all of the reporters to stop spreading rumored reports any further."

The representative added, "We will keep giving our best supports for Son Ho Young's successful career."

Meanwhile, a press reported that Son Ho Young and announcer Hwang Bo Mi have been in a romantic relationship since last summer, and also that they will get married this year.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=377122

Guest belier90

Son Ho Young at Tae Woo's birthday party with fans in 10 May 2015. Cute MC. ^o^

Cr: @art_2un      @j.soonjin89

Guest adikkeluangman

손호영(SonHoYoung) - 2015 손호영 팬미팅 "HOI's Day" 팬 떼창 영상

손호영(SonHoYoung) - 2015 손호영 팬미팅 "HOI's Day"

Highlight from his birthday party - fanmeeting. Featuring Danny and Joon.

Guest belier90

MC Son Ho Young at Beautystation ep 3: Avocado beauty recipe

So handsome with blue shirt and his brilliant smiles +.+

11330797_1435870443398483_1910330849_n.j

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[호이력 SP] 손호영(SonHoYoung) - 2014 Christmas Party - With U

Special highlight from his Christmas Party last year. Like finally we got this video.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d’s Son Ho Young Confirms Comeback

g.o.d’s Son Ho Young has confirmed he will make a comeback on May 23.

Son Ho Young will be making a comeback after a 5 year break since the release of his first mini album U-Turn in 2011.

CiNsRouVAAAhURA.jpg

Agency MMO Entertainment announced, “Artist Son Ho Young confirms the release of his second mini album on May 23 and will appear to fans who have been waiting a long time. As long as he has prepared, he has also been working very hard. This will be an album to once again see Son Ho Young’s talent.”

The album will also mark the 10th anniversary since Son Ho Young’s solo debut with first album Yes. This was followed by single album My Heart In Heaven, second album Return and first mini album U-Turn. Through the ballands and dance tracks in the album, Son Ho Young showed his individual abilities as a solo artist apart from his group g.o.d.

Meanwhile, g.o.d’s Son Ho Young is officially preparing for his comeback with his second mini album, which will be released on May 23.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/105237/sonhoyoung-confirms-comeback 

Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young to release a new solo album on May 23rd

Son Ho Young is coming back with a new solo album on May 23rd.

On May 12th, a representative of MMO Entertainment announced, “Son Ho Young’s second solo mini-album will be officially released on May 23rd at midnight. Son Ho Young has prepared the album over a very long period of time, and we believe that many fans will be able to experience much broadened and deepened musical spectrum of Son Ho Young.”

20160512093243_5733cf2a12ee6_1.jpg

Son Ho Young had released his first solo mini-album, ‘U-TURN,’ back in 2011, and has not released any solo album since then.

Son Ho Young made his first solo debut back in 2006 with a full-length album titled ‘Yes,’ and released one single album and one mini-album afterwards.

With ‘Yes’ album, Son Ho Young garnered Golden Disk Main Awards and Popularity Awards, and he also garnered Main Award during Seoul Music Awards. He also garnered Golden Disk Popularity Awards with his 2nd full length album, and a great number of K-Pop fans are showing huge anticipation for Son Ho Young’s solo comeback.

Son Ho Young has focused mainly on god’s activities during last couple years, and he will captivate many fans with a completely different side of him.

http://www.starnnews.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=448162 

Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young reveals his title track to be 'May, I'

Son Ho Young's comeback is only a week away!

The g.o.d singer released a teaser image for his solo album 'May, I'. The title has two meanings: one is himself in May (aka 'May & I'), and the second is his asking permission for love (aka 'May I?').

Check out the image below and get ready for his comeback at midnight on the 23rd!

CijcHc2WEAAlcII.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/son-ho-young-reveals-his-title-track-to-be-may-i 

Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d’s Son Ho Young Begins Countdown for Comeback

g.o.d’s Son Ho Young has begun the countdown for his comeback.

On May 16, Son Ho Young revealed a concept photo for his first solo album in 5 years with the album title May, I through his official SNS channels.

10537002.jpg

In the revealed photo, Son Ho Young looks stylish and chic with a blue suit and white shirt.

He captures the hearts of his female fans with his bright smile and handsome face as he holds onto balloons. The photo raises the expectations for his first album in 5 years.

Son Ho Young’s album May, I holds two meanings. One is the direct translation, “Me in the month of May,” and the other portrays the meaning, “May I confess my love to you.”

Agency MMO Entertainment stated, “Son Ho Young’s album ‘May, I’ is a meaningful album as it is his first solo album in 5 years, but also signifies the 10th anniversary since his solo debut,” and, “As much as the album is special, we have worked and prepared for a long time. If in the past he was a sweet caramel macchiato, please expect a deeper Son Ho Young, similar to an espresso, through this next album.”

Son Ho Young will release his first album in 5 years May, I on May 23 through a variety of music charts.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/105370/sonhoyoung-begins-countdown-for-comeback 

Archived