Son Ho Young 손호영

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Hoi mini spam.

100325ebb988ec9691eab3b.jpg 116725575.jpg 184399251.jpg dajungho2.jpg l2m.jpg x22f11a61.jpg x233090b0.jpg

G.O.D.’s Song Ho Young to come back with a JYP-produced track?

It appears that G.O.D’s Son Ho Young will return to the music scene with a title track produced by JYP (Park Jin Young)!

From soft ballads to aggressive dance tracks, Son Ho Young has experimented with various musical genres in his solo career. Naturally, fans have been excitedly discussing where his next venture will take them.

Son Ho Young’s agency stated, “[He] plans to promote a new album with a JYP-produced title track. If JYP gives us a track, it will be the title track.” The agency official continued, “We have yet to receive the track because of JYP’s busy schedule. Therefore, at this time, we are uncertain of the album’s concept and feel.”

Guest adikkeluangman

Matching shirt. I think this looks like his rapper.

080926meeting2.jpg

Son Ho Young and his friend in a show. I forgot what show is this.

090102meeting1.jpg 090102meeting4.jpg

Recent pictures. 10-11-02 performing or something.

101102ycgoosukgihoi01.jpg 101102ycgoosukgihoi02.jpg 101102ycgoosukgihoi03.jpg 101102ycgoosukgihoi04.jpg 101102ycgoosukgihoi05.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young visits a cancer patient

On December 4th, it was revealed that singer Son Ho Young privately met with a fan fighting cancer.

One blog post stated, “A person more beautiful than flowers.. Singer ‘Son Ho Young’ sings a love of hope. December 3rd of 2010 was an especial day in my younger sibling’s life because she was able to meet Son Ho Young in person, someone who she could only meet through the TV screen or dreams.”

The blogger had posted on Son Ho Young’s fan homepage on behalf of her sister, who was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2008. She wrote, “Please give the strength of bravery.”

She was later contacted by his manager, who said, “Son Ho Young wishes to meet you personally and would like to tell her to find strength.”

According to the blogger, Son Ho Young visited Jeonbuk University Hospital on December 3rd and spent a meaningful time with her sister, giving out autographs not only to her but also the nurses in the room.

“The day after Son Ho Young visited was my sister’s birthday. It was a birthday worth at least 10 years. Her condition has been deteriorating lately, but she seems to be feeling a lot better. Thank you so much to Ho Young-ssi for visiting despite his busy schedule. I will never forget this favor for the rest of my life,” she wrote.

Once netizens caught wind of the event, they began commenting, “How touching,” “Son Ho Young seems like an amazing person,” and “I hope the sibling gets better and is able to attend one of his concerts one day,” and “Fighting to all!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/son-ho-young-visits-a-cancer-patient

This remind me during the time god visit a kid cancer patient too.

Archived