Son Ho Young 손호영

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young Shares His Thoughts on Television Return
Singer Son Ho Young shared his thoughts on returning to television. With the singer having taken part in CJ E&M O’live‘s “Share House,”he expressed his thoughts on living in the same house for two weeks with other celebrities.
Bk0dk4KCEAAZ-J8.jpg

On April 3, the teaser for “Share House” revealed the reasons why celebrities Son Ho Young, Lee Sang Min, Choi Hee, and Woo Hee had decided to enter the shared home.
The former g.o.d member expressed, “Family, one and only friends, important acquaintances… these are people we really need in our lives. Through ‘Share House,’ I was able to discover new emotions that I had not felt. We became so close that I was able to share thoughts, confessions, and worries that I was not able to do because it might hurt someone. I hope that other people may also experience this type of precious experiences.”

The singer’s return on television is the first time since his attempted suicide in May of last year after discovering his girlfriend, who had committed suicide, in his car. We hope that Son Ho Young may be able to discover greater freedom and joy in his life. 
http://www.soompi.com/2014/04/09/son-ho-young-shares-his-thoughts-on-television-return/#.U0YG6KiSzi8

His laugh is the best.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young expresses how he felt returning to the entertainment world
On the April 16th episode of Olive TV's 'Share House', Son Ho Young revealed how he felt returning to the entertainment world after the tragic events of last year.
In his meeting with the producers, Son Ho Young expressed, "For 10 months, I couldn't work and just drank more... Of course, I wanted to see my fans," adding that it was a tough decision to make a comeback. 
Son-Ho-Young_1397656038_af_org.jpg

He continued, "After spending time here, I hope that what's in my heart will be healed when I leave." 
'Share House' centers around 10 celebrities who live under one roof. Let's hope the show and his roommates make Son Ho Young feel better!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/son-ho-young-expresses-how-he-felt-returning-to-the-entertainment-world

Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young Hopes to be Healed After Leaving the ‘Share House’
After experiencing some tragic incidents in the past, Son Ho Young made brave steps by moving into O’live TV’s Share House, hoping to be healed from his pain. 
On April 16’s broadcast of Share House, ten celebrities gathered together for the first time.BlZfGDlCAAEWxDw.jpg
During the interview with the staff, Son Ho Young talked about what he’s been doing since his girlfriend’s death and his attempted suicide in 2013. 
When asked if he was going to be active any time soon, he replied, “I will. That’s something I have to do. I haven’t done anything for the past ten months. I couldn’t work, and the only thing that increased was my alcohol intake,” said Son Ho Young. “Of course I want to see my fans soon….”

Then he added, “I really hope that by time I leave here, I leave with my heart will be completely healed.”
Meanwhile Share House is a program about ten celebrities who move in under one roof and talk about life. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/63946/sonhoyoung-treats-his-pain

Guest cho_cho

I hope that oppa will be heal with love and faith. It must be tough on him to go through this on his own.  I love g.o.d oppas for being there for him. I just hope that he doesn't go further down the road where something else might happen to him.
oppa, you can get through this with your fans supporting you!  Oppa hwaiting.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cho_cho

Do we know if the shows are coming back on this weekend or next weekend?  Thanks a bunch.

Guest adikkeluangman

Selca From Reality Show “Share House” Revealed 
Share-House-Featured-Image.jpg

A selca picture taken by those who star in the cable channel Olive TV’s “Share House” has been revealed. 
The picture, shot by designer Hwang Young Rong, consists of Chun Yee Seul and Son Ho Young falling asleep. 
The program premiered on April 16 but like all variety programs, it had been canceled for several weeks due to the Sewol Ferry accident. The show will air its second episode this week. 
e2ufs2.png

잠에취하신 손호영 그리고 천이슬 씨 ㅋㅋㅋ http://t.co/vG2OYVbizD

— YL Hwang (@YLadybird)

May 4, 2014

Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young spotted napping with Chun Yi Seul at their 'share house' 
Son Ho Young was spotted napping on a couch with actress Chun Yi Seul at their share house! 
Fashion designer Hwang Young Rong tweeted, "Son Ho Young who's deep in sleep and Chun Yi Seul", along with the candid photo. Son Ho Young and Chun Yi Seul are starring in Olive TV's 'Share House' and seem to have fallen asleep while filming in the photo which might bring out the jealousy of Chun Yi Seul's boyfriend, comedian Yang Sang Kook. 
Variety shows centering around a share house have become the new trend with shows like 'Share House' and 'Roommate' popping up. 'Share House' depicts what happens when nine celebrities live under just one roof.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/son-ho-young-spotted-napping-with-chun-yi-seul-at-their-share-house

Comedian Sang Kook as the one in The Human Condition show? That show also kinda like Share House because he share a room with others comedian doing a mission.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Dal Shabet's Woohee feels uncomfortable because of Son Ho Young's lips in new selca
'Share House' updated its official Twitter with a picture of Dal Shabet's Woohee and g.o.d's Son Ho Young. While Woohee wears a casual cap and is smiling at the camera, Son Ho Young covers his eyes with sunglasses and purses his lips as if asking for a kiss.925007_544160362362005_820896279_n.jpg
The caption, seemingly written by Woohee, said, "Photosynthesizing in the yard on a good day. Ho Young oppa's overbearing lips."
Netizens commented, "They must be close," "Since they're stuck together, I think they'll get closer," "His lips really are burdensome," and more.
'Share House' is a reality show on Olive TV about celebrities living under one roof.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/dal-shabets-woohee-feels-uncomfortable-because-of-son-ho-youngs-lips-in-new-selca
I miss his selfie. He used to post a lot with twitter back then... Oppa come back on your twitter.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Moon Hee Jun and Son Ho Young Added as Special MCs of ‘MCD’ 10th Anniversary Special
M COUNTDOWN will be celebrating its 10th anniversary by airing a 120 minute live special on July 24 from 6 p.m. (KST).
71616002.jpg

The special will be inviting over two of the representative 1st generation idols, Moon Hee Jun and Son Ho Young, as the special MCs, joining the previously named MCs, including Ahn Jae Hyeon, Jung Joon Young and FT Island’s Lee Hong Gi.
The 10th anniversary special has been increasing the fans’ anticipation by naming some of the top K-pop artists to stage special performances, including BoA, EXO-K, SISTAR, Infinite and more. Some of the new artists are also reportedly preparing to perform their senior singers’ songs.
The production team stated, “The singers who have special connections to M COUNTDOWN will be making their appearance, as well as Jun In Kwon, who has become a legend in the K-pop world. As M COUNTDOWN has become Korea’s representative music program for the past ten years, we will be presenting special stages that you have never seen before.”
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/71616/moonheejun-and-sonhoyoung-to-host-mcountdown-10th-anniversary-special

Here the cut.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young preparing to release his first solo album in three years
god-Son-Ho-Young_1407197702_af_org.jpg

g.o.d's Son Ho Young's new solo album is in the works with the release date set for next month!
According to his agency MMO Entertainment on the 4th, Son Ho Young is preparing to release an album late September. This will mark his first solo album in 3 years since his mini album 'U-Turn' in 2011.
An MMO Entertainment rep stated, "This is an album that is set to released after two delays and the various good and bad moments that he went through, so it carries a lot of meaning... As he participates in g.o.d's nationwide tour, he is doing his best for his album."
Meanwhile, Son Ho Young will be continuing on g.o.d's domestic tour.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/son-ho-young-preparing-to-release-his-first-solo-album-in-three-years
-----g.o.d Member Son Ho Young to Release a Solo Album in September
son-ho-young-main1.jpg

Son Ho Young, a member of the first generation idol group, g.o.d., have officially began preparations to release his solo album in September after experiencing many difficulties.
On August 4, according to Son Ho Young’s agency, MMO Entertainment, Son Ho Young is planning on releasing his album at the end of September and is busy looking over songs. It has been three years since the release of his mini album, “U-Turn,” which was released in 2011.
This solo album holds a different meaning for Son Ho Young since they had to push the release date two times. He was planning on releasing it during the summer of last year and six months before the release, he stopped appearing on variety shows so that he can focus on his album. However, because of the shocking news of his girlfriend at the time, he had to push the release date.
With the support and encouragement from the people around him, he managed to control his feelings and overcome his pains. Although he planned on releasing the album during the beginning of this year, it interfered with g.o.d.’s comeback date so he had to push it back again. g.o.d.’s album was supposed to release during January but as they pushed the date, Son Ho Young’s album was pushed back as well.
Since the release date of his album was pushed back twice, it’s meaningful and he is prepared for it. He has expressed his motivation for his solo album since it’s the first album he released after the success of g.o.d.’s comeback.
According to an official of MMO Entertainment, they revealed that, “It’s an album that’s being released after it’s been pushed back twice. It will hold a lot of meaning since it’s an album that’s being released after he experienced painful and happy moments. Even though he’s participating in g.o.d.’s tour, he’s working very hard on his album.”
http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/04/g-o-d-member-son-ho-young-to-release-a-solo-album-in-september/

• 3 weeks later...

tumblr_naxaikdsXH1r5rnc1o1_1280.png

#식신로드 가족과함깨! 와 지인쨔루 너무나도 맛있깨 배터지개 먹었어요요요~! 넘수고들마낫구 즐거웟어요~!^^ #지오디 #정준하 #박지윤 #김신영 #Seoul #Korea #fangod Good food and good times With the 식신Road family!!! 
 http://instagram.com/p/sKte0JHyFp/ (godjp)

Joonhyung and Hoyoung going to be on Siksin Road? :D

Guest adikkeluangman

Son Hoyoung questioned for use of sleeping medication Zolpidem
BwMQIpOCIAAg0po.jpg

The Korean District Attorney has called in g.o.d’s member Song Hoyoung to question him about taking Zolpidem without a prescription. Zolpidem is a common sleeping medication that is available via prescription only.
In the past, it was reported that Song Hoyoung was taking sleeping medication after the death of his girlfriend and his attempted suicide a few days later last May. He received the medication through his family member, who had been prescribed the medication.
The prosecutors have stated that they found no trace of other drugs present in any of the urine or hair tests and that they discovered that his father suggested that he start taking the medication because he was showing symptoms of insomnia and phobia.
His entertainment representatives stated that “Son Hoyoung has taken the pills only during short times right after last year’s incident” and that “it has been proven through tests that he hasn’t been taking the medication since.”
This past August 28th, the prosecutors opened a Citizen Prosecutor’s Committee to discuss his punishment.
However the Korean netizens have also started to disagree regarding this incident and also started to defend Son Hoyoung:
http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/96071629873/son-hoyoung-questioned-for-use-of-sleeping-medication

I'm really glad that K-Nets are on Ho Young's side, there are people still blaming Hoi for the death of his girlfriend but I'm glad a lot are defending him. The time I read that the prosecutor will give their decision about his case, I was really worried that people would criticize him again. Thank goodness!
Hoyoungie fighting!

Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young sentenced to suspension of indictment
20140829152416_54001c90ae933_1.jpg

Son Ho Young was sentenced to suspension of indictment.
On August 29th, Seoul Central District Prosecutors' Office sentenced Son Ho Young to suspension of indictment for his charge of illegal Zolpidem dose.
A representative of the Prosecutors' Office said, "We could not find an evidence of extra dosage during urine and hair examination, and we also learned that Son Ho Young took Zolpidem by his father's recommendation."
The representative went on, "Son Ho Young admitted his fault, and we have thoroughly compared this case to other cases."
Last year, Son Ho Young attempted a suicide after taking Zolpidem, but got rescued by a citizen's call to police.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=323887

Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d′s Son Ho Young Denies Relationship with Rookie Singer Ami
Swirled in dating rumors with 25-year-old rookie singer, Ami, g.o.d′s Son Ho Young denied the claims, saying they were just close seniors and juniors. 
On September 1, Son Ho Young′s agency, MMO told enews, Son Ho Young and Ami are just close colleagues. They are not dating." 
74887002.jpg

Earlier in the day, one media platform borrowed the words of several broadcast affilates, saying that Son Ho Young and Ami were a couple and has been dating for the past four months. 
The report stated that Ami gave much support to Son Ho Young when he was going through difficult times. Currently, Ami is not part of the company any more. 
Ami was born in 1989 and is nine years younger than Son Ho Young, who was born 1980. She debuted as a singer in 2010 with the digital single Song of Change. 
Son Ho Young debuted in 1999 as a member of g.o.d. He is currently active as a singer and actor. With the recent reunion of g.o.d, he completed a national tour with the group on August 31.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/74887/god-sonhoyoung-is-not-dating-amy
-----g.o.d’s Son Ho Young Rumored to be Dating Rookie Singer Ami, Agency Denies
BwaXrAFCQAA8LLL.png

Earlier today, media outlet TV Report had reported that g.o.d’s Son Ho Young is currently in a relationship with a rookie singer named Ami, who is nine years his junior.
It was said that the two began with a close senior-junior relationship, before developing into a couple about four months ago. Son Ho Young and Ami first met as senior and junior, when they were both under the same agency. Furthermore, it has been reported that Son Ho Young found a lot of comfort and stability through his relationship with Ami during the difficult time he was going through last year, and Ami also received much support and advice from her music industry senior. Ami is currently under a different agency and is in the middle of preparing for a new album.
However, Son Ho Young’s reps revealed that the dating rumors are not true, despite the reports. On September 1, the g.o.d member’s agency official told X Sports News, “Son Ho Young and Ami are only close senior and junior.”
http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/31/g-o-ds-son-ho-young-rumored-to-be-dating-rookie-singer-ami-agency-denies/

-----CJE&M denies Son Hoyoung and Ami relationship rumor, "They're just friends"
BwaWgROIAAIiwgO.jpg

Earlier, TV Report revealed breaking news regarding g.o.d’s Son Hoyoung and rookie singer Ami’s newly found relationship. However, CJE&M released a statement denying the rumors.
In the morning of September 1, CJE&M released a statement to media portal Sports Today that “Son Hoyoung and Ami are just close friends. It’s just a senior-junior relationship,” denying the recent scandal surrounding the two artists.
Following CJE&M’s statment, netizens left comments like, “Son Hoyoung, Ami, Dispatch will catch you anyways,” “Son Hoyoung, Ami, congratulations!”, “Son Hoyoung, Ami, who’s Ami?”
Previous reports stated Son Hoyoung and Ami have been dating for 4 months.
In other news, Son Hoyoung completed g.o.d’s national tour in Korea, “g.o.d’s 15th Anniversary Concert,” on August 31.
http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/96316415818/cje-m-denies-son-hoyoung-and-ami-relationship-rumor

Guest adikkeluangman

Dispatch releases photos of Son Hoyoung and Ami on bike date
Bwa8aRKCcAEpCmc.jpg

Media outlet Dispatch has released several photos of g.o.d’s Son Hoyoung (34) and solo artist Ami (25) together on a supposed bike date soon after news broke out that the two were dating.
According to Dispatch, the couple began to see each other four months ago and have been discreetly and carefully meeting. On August 12, Dispatch caught the couple together taking a stroll in the neighborhood on their bicycles.
Dispatch continues to report Son Hoyoung was able to overcome a personal problem he faced last year after meeting Ami, taking refuge with her. 
Last year, Son Hoyoung’s then-girlfriend had been found in his car after she committed suicide. Soon after her death, Son Hoyoung was found attempting to commit suicide using the same method, lighting butane gas in his car. Fortunately, a passerby reported the incident and Son Hoyoung was deemed in good health after being rushed to the hospital.
Reports by Dispatch continues to summarize Son Hoyoung’s new relationship with Ami, revealing that the couple enjoys bowling, mountain climbing and working out. In this particular report, Dispatch caught the two on a bike date.
tumblr_inline_nb7c76mo2c1r118td.jpg

On August 12, Son Hoyoung and Ami met at a complex in Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul wearing comfortable, casual clothes and riding bikes.
Dispatch reports Son Hoyoung to be a caring boyfriend, never speeding too far ahead of Ami and constantly looking back check the distance between them. Son Hoyoung could also be seen giving heartwarming smiles to Ami. 
tumblr_inline_nb7ccfobWn1r118td.jpg

As the date continues, Son Hoyoung and Ami stopped to eat dinner, parking their bikes in front side-by-side. 
CJE&M has denied Son Hoyoung and Ami’s relationship stating they only have a "senior-junior" relationship on September 1. 
tumblr_inline_nb7cl4ERxh1r118td.jpgtumblr_inline_nb7cq4f2ag1r118td.jpghttp://blog.koreaboo.com/post/96328543103/dispatch-releases-photos-of-son-hoyoung-and-ami-on-bike

Guest adikkeluangman

2014 Son Ho Young Greeting for Facebook Page 공식페이스북 인사 영상: 

His announces his FB comeback and he really good at keep fans entertained. Based on his outfit, maybe this during g.o.d Seoul concert.
-----Additional couple selcas of g.o.d’s Son Hoyoung and Ami revealed
Just a day ago, TV Report has revealed an exclusive story about g.o.d Son Hoyoung’s potential relationship with rookie singer Ami. Earlier, however, additional selcas of the two have been revealed, where the two appear close and friendly with one another.
BwfuKjKCcAEJw66.jpg

Granted, this could be just a set of photos between friends; the fact that these photos have been revealed in light of trending news of their possible relationship just makes it seem all the more possible. Nonetheless, in both photos, Son Hoyoung and Ami are leaning close to each other with silly expressions on their faces, marking their close friendship. Whether applying face masks or spending time outdoors, they’ve taken photos to commemorate the event together.
Following the difficulties of last year, Son Hoyoung was said to have received lots of support and care from Ami, while Ami in return was encouraged to follow her dreams from a sunbae singer.
In related news, Son Hoyoung has recently been questioned for use of sleeping medication Zolpidem without prescription, though the majority of fans are currently defending him. g.o.d as a whole are also planned to be the only guest to appear on the September 2nd recording of Yoo Heeyeol’s Sketchbook; g.o.d is the 2nd artist to have the whole episode as their own feature since April 2009.
http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/96418349153/additional-couple-selcas-of-g-o-ds-son-hoyoung-and-ami

-----Son Ho Young denies the rumor about his romantic relationship with Amy
20140901100922_5403c7413a926_1.jpg

On September 1st, a representative of Son Ho Young's management agency said, "Son Ho Young and Amy are close friends, and there is nothing more about their relationship."
Earlier, a press reported that Son Ho Young and Amy fell in love with each other, and that they have been in a romantic relationship for four months now.
Amy is a young female vocalist, and she recorded OSTs of dramas 'IRIS2,' and SBS 'You're Only Mine.'
Meanwhile, g.o.d recently finished their '15th Debut Anniversary Concert Tour.'
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=324306

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young to Hit the Musical Stage after g.o.d Promotions
proxy.jpg?t=HBhAaHR0cDovL3d3dy5zb29tcGku

g.o.d member Son Ho Young has been confirmed to star in the musical “All Star All Shook Up” after wrapping up g.o.d‘s ongoing promotions.
According to a representative of the musical, the star has been cast as the male lead, Chad. The musical premiered in 2005 with a star-studded Broadway cast, and has since made it way to Korea, among other countries. With the story based on William Shakespeare‘s “Twelfth Night” and the music borrowed from Elvis Presley, the show has enjoyed great popularity all around the world. 
This will be Son Ho Young’s second time playing Chad, as he was the main star also back in 2010, when the musical first premiered in Korea.
Recently, the idol has been busy with g.o.d’s group activities, and the five members will soon gather for their encore concert held in October. After finishing his promotions with g.o.d, Son Ho Young will focus on the musical and his solo activities.
“All Shook Up” will run from November 28 until February 2 at Seoul Hongik University Art Center.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/19/son-ho-young-to-hit-the-musical-stage-after-g-o-d-promotions/

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Son Ho Young, Sandeul, U-Kwon & Dongjun to take on the role of Elvis Presley for 'All Shook Up' musical
The casting for the highly anticipated musical, 'All Shook Up' is finally over and it was revealed that preparation is under way for the show to premiere in November of this year. 
proxy.jpg?t=HBhmaHR0cDovL3d3dy5hbGxrcG9w

'All Shook Up' is a 2004 American jukebox musical created around 24 of Elvis Presley's songs. The story is based on William Shakespeare's 1602 play 'Twelfth Night.'
For the musical, g.o.d's Son Ho Young, ZE:A's Dongjun, Block B's U-Kwon, and B1A4's Sandeul were cast as the role of Elvis Presley, the pioneer of rock n' roll. 
As this will be his second time participating in a musical since 2010, Son Ho Young commented, "I'm happy to be participating in a piece that I really like. I am anticipating Elvis to have a whole new look compared to Chad, which is the role I took on last time. I am preparing for the role with a fluttering heart."
In addition, Dongjun said, "I am honored to have gotten the role of Elvis and because the role has such a distinct personality I think I will be able to show a very different side of me. I will work hard to show that I have grown as a musical actor."
Sandeul commented that he is honored to receive the opportunity to sing Elvis Presley's classic hit songs on stage and that it is making his heart sing. He added, "I am also honored to be working with talented actors and I will try to work hard so that I don't become a burden. Please anticipate and support the musical 'All Shook Up.'"
As his first-time musical role, Block B's U-Kwon revealed his thoughts on participating in the piece and said, "Because it's my first musical, I am anxious and nervous. I will work hard to fulfill the role of Elvis, a man who is just as charming to other men."
In addition to these four charming idols who are participating in the musical, Kahi will also be playing the role of Sandra, the woman with dangerously charming qualities who steals the heart of Elvis. 
The first showing of 'All Shook Up' will be on November 28 and be running through February 1, 2015 in Hongik University Art Center Theater.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/son-ho-young-sandeul-u-kwon-and-dongjun-to-take-on-the-role-of-elvis-presley-for-all-shook-up-musical

Archived