Son Ho Young 손호영

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

^I not sure when it will be release. I mean in YesAsia or DVDHeaven nothing on this yet.

I think this is Taiwan album edition.

100607goddanny.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

^Not sure the picture from where but the clothes looks like it was from first album. Yep, I also miss to see him perform on tv.

Son Ho Young was featured in the song and MV for Kim Jin Woo titled Raining.

11250967.gif 49827256.jpg

Watch the MV HERE.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

^Thanks for that picture. Looks like he become an MC for some award show.

100905 at All Shook Up Gala Concert. He so awesome like that.

100905asugalacon1sthoi0.jpg

100905asugalacon1sthoi0.th.jpg 100905asugalacon1sthoi0.th.jpg 100905asugalacon1sthoi1.th.jpg 100905asugalacon1sthoi1.th.jpg 100905asugalacon1sthoi2.th.jpg 100905asugalacon1sthoi3.th.jpg 100905asugalacon1sthoi4.th.jpg 100905asugalacon1sthoi4.th.jpg 100905asugalacon1sthoi4.th.jpg 100905asugalacon2ndhoi0.th.jpg 100905asugalacon2ndhoi1.th.jpg 100905asugalacon2ndhoi1.th.jpg 100905asugalacon2ndhoi1.th.jpg 100905asugalacon2ndhoi3.th.jpg 100905asugalacon2ndhoi3.th.jpg 100905asugalacon2ndhoi4.th.jpg 100905asugalacon2ndhoi4.th.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest glitzyglam

^ gahhh~ just check out his new site... LAV IT! I just registered as a foreign fan... hehe so excited ^o^

and thanks for the gifs, adorable as always! love his thumb kiss!! keke~

Hoi over Chuseok~~

1-1.jpg

2.jpg

shoot for InStyle

they don't call him MISO CHUNSA for nothing^o^

3.jpg

credits: www.sonhoyoung.co.kr

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

^ I think that is his relative from his mother side maybe. Coz I think his father not looking like that.

Former G.O.D member Son Ho Young to make a comeback after 3 years

Former G.O.D member Son Ho Young will officially make his comeback as a singer after three years of absence.

During a recent interview, Son Ho Young revealed, “My goal is to release an album by the end of the year. I will meeting my fans again after three years since 2008.”

After promotions for his second full album were completed back in 2008, Son Ho Young began his activities as a musical actor. With JYPE (JYP Entertainment)’s chief producer Park Jin Young helping with his upcoming album, along with other popular overseas artists, the singer’s album release date was originally held back for quality improvement. Additionally, Son Ho Young is scheduled to record his album at a famous music company in America, and will also leave his stage performance and fashion concept in the hands of a foreign director.

A representative stated, “Son Ho Young’s mentor, JYP Entertainment’s Park Jin Young, will be helping with the production of this album. After the news of Son Ho Young’s long time comeback, we received many love calls from various musicians, willing to help participate in the album production. He will return with a better image, utilizing the experiences he gained from his musical activities.”

Source + Photo: Korea Ilbo + allkpop

I'm glad he coming back with new album and with JYP too. :) Although i don't like the title 'Former god member'

5bjjb3737.jpg

Thank you for the update & picture, N'war.

I can't wait to get his new album.

Collaboration with JYP on his new album.

That's going to be a very cool album.

I'm with you on the title too.

Wish the article didn't say it like that.

Archived